2011 Know Your Meme Holiday Cards
In celebrating the end of year holidays, Know Your Meme is proud to present the 2011 collection of meme-themed greeting cards! The cover images were designed by Heather Bradley and inspired by the Minimal Movie Poster series. Click on each thumbnail to download the full-size printables and check out the related entries section below for references!
1. You’ll need a color inkjet printer and card stocks or photo cards.
2. Download the printable image, open the file and proceed to print.
3. Set printer to its highest quality setting for the best results in photo cards.
4. Before using card stocks, test on plain paper to ensure everything is right.
5. Once printed, avoid touching the surface and let the ink dry thoroughly.
6. Once dried, fold along the grey dashed line; use a metal-edge ruler to crease.