Forums / Maintenance / Announcements

1,210 total conversations in 48 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
New Mods!

Last posted Oct 09, 2011 at 06:45PM EDT. Added Sep 13, 2011 at 04:04PM EDT
65 posts from 39 users

Thanks everyone! I’m looking forward to working together with all of you in the future.

If you want to ask me anything, feel to post it on my wall.

Last edited Sep 13, 2011 at 05:49PM EDT

Thanks, everyone, and congrats to you new mods!

I must sincerely say that I was quite surprised to be considered for modship.

Taking this new responsibility will be for the sake of the site, the lulz, and of course all KYMers that make this place a good place to hang around.

Please feel free to post on my wall or PM me if you have suggestions or comments about entries.

Oh, BTW, I am usually carrying this around!

SOME DAY, YOU’LL ALL RECOGNIZE DINNER’S GREATNESS. HE’LL DO SOMETHING TO SAVE KYM. AND YOU’LL ALL BE LIKE “OH MAN WE TOTALLY SHOULDN’T HAVE DOUBTED HIM HE’S PRETTY AWESOMEAND HE’LL BE ALLYEAH GUYS YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED BEFORE MAN YOU SHOULD PAY MORE ATTENTIONAND THEN HE WILL GET THE SPOTLIGHT FOR ONCE.

Katie C. wrote:

Looks like you made a good choice of image mod for once.

Katie, Tommy Mims (Who may or may not be f**kyeahalberqurque) Hasn’t said a thing for weeks, don’t hold a grudge against him/her.

Last edited Sep 13, 2011 at 09:59PM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Piano wrote:

Katie, Tommy Mims (Who may or may not be f**kyeahalberqurque) Hasn’t said a thing for weeks, don’t hold a grudge against him/her.

Here’s the thing: Every image mod before this one hasn’t been involved with removing images. The staff kept modding people that weren’t involved in the image cleaning thread. That doesn’t make sense.

Katie C. wrote:

Here’s the thing: Every image mod before this one hasn’t been involved with removing images. The staff kept modding people that weren’t involved in the image cleaning thread. That doesn’t make sense.

Have you asked an Admin/Staff Member/Mod about the underlying quota for becoming an Image Mod?

Katie C. wrote:

Here’s the thing: Every image mod before this one hasn’t been involved with removing images. The staff kept modding people that weren’t involved in the image cleaning thread. That doesn’t make sense.

Katie C. wrote:

Here’s the thing: Every image mod before this one hasn’t been involved with removing images. The staff kept modding people that weren’t involved in the image cleaning thread. That doesn’t make sense.

Can you not criticize anyone and just say “Congratulations”? I mean, come on.

Drpepperfan #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Congratulations new mods! Report to my room for “special training”.

No no, they’ll be reporting to MY office for “special training”.
You too, Drpepperfan.

Piano wrote:

SOME DAY, YOU’LL ALL RECOGNIZE DINNER’S GREATNESS. HE’LL DO SOMETHING TO SAVE KYM. AND YOU’LL ALL BE LIKE “OH MAN WE TOTALLY SHOULDN’T HAVE DOUBTED HIM HE’S PRETTY AWESOMEAND HE’LL BE ALLYEAH GUYS YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED BEFORE MAN YOU SHOULD PAY MORE ATTENTIONAND THEN HE WILL GET THE SPOTLIGHT FOR ONCE.

I have trained you well young padwan.
Congrats to all new mods!

warcraftnerd123 wrote:

Eh, what’s a Mod, bro?

Mod/Moderators are the person that keeps entry section,forum section,and image section clean.

Entry moderator is the one who deadpool entries (and confirming entries too,if I remember correctly).
Forum moderator is the one who locks pointless threads or product scam threads.
Image moderator is the one who deletes NSFW and gore pictures,and pictures that are irrelevant to an entry.

I hope I got that one correct.

warcraftnerd123 wrote:

Eh, what’s a Mod, bro?

We sit in palaces made of the finest jewels whist drinking a wine made from the tears of a endangered bird species.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!