Forums / Media / Books & Comics

1,975 total conversations in 28 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
KYM Homestuck General

Last posted Nov 07, 2014 at 04:32AM EST. Added Oct 20, 2011 at 11:15AM EDT
1767 posts from 93 users

@DPF
OH MY GOSH, YES.

EDIT: First page get of the forum. Oh yes.

Last edited Oct 29, 2011 at 06:28PM EDT
Oct 29, 2011 at 06:27PM EDT

AbOuT RoCkBaNd

Oct 29, 2011 at 06:44PM EDT

oK mOtHerFuCkErS, letS sEe yOuR pHoToShoP sKilLs :o)

Oct 29, 2011 at 07:32PM EDT

the 1025 flash didn’t affect me because my kawaii patron troll has been dead for a long time

good night, sweet prince of hope

Oct 29, 2011 at 08:55PM EDT
Quote

Man, what was I thinking making a Homestuck thread. When i could have been making a SWEET BRO AND HELLA JEFF THREAD AWWYEAAAAAAAH BITCHES




Oct 30, 2011 at 11:12PM EDT
Quote


I’m just getting in to Homestuck and I find it very relevant to my interests.

Last edited Oct 30, 2011 at 11:56PM EDT
Oct 30, 2011 at 11:54PM EDT
Quote

My Halloween costume got someone to start Homestuck! It was my first conversion, and an offline one to boot.

Oct 31, 2011 at 05:09AM EDT
Quote

ArdentGamer wrote:

My Halloween costume got someone to start Homestuck! It was my first conversion, and an offline one to boot.

What was your costume? I was considering investing in a Dave Strider costume sometime…

Last edited Oct 31, 2011 at 08:43AM EDT
Oct 31, 2011 at 08:43AM EDT

null wrote:

What was your costume? I was considering investing in a Dave Strider costume sometime…

It was a Dave costume in fact, Four Aces Suited.

Oct 31, 2011 at 03:57PM EDT
Quote

Whoa shit, sorry to double post, but the intermission just went up without warning. It’s… actually rather creepy…

Nov 02, 2011 at 07:03AM EDT
Quote

What’s up biptches. Check out this totaly sweet Minecraft textshure pack for SWEET BRO AND HELLA JEFF.

(I stol thes jpwegs from theinternet)
What more could you possiby wamt? A downlode lionk? Whazzam! Downlode, lionked.

EBIT: GOG DAMN, NINJA DOUBLE BUNP!
DOUBLE EBIT: UH OH, KRAMA TROLL! KRAMA POLISE! FREE KRAMES FOR EVERYON!

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 04:46PM EST
Nov 08, 2011 at 04:39PM EST
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

I hate bronies you are the scourge of LIFE get over yourself and stop downvoting everything.

Nov 08, 2011 at 04:45PM EST
Quote

Wicked Kitty Bitch wrote:

I hate bronies you are the scourge of LIFE get over yourself and stop downvoting everything.

I AM A BRONY AND I UPVOTED EVERYTHING LIKE A BOSS

Nov 08, 2011 at 04:49PM EST
Quote

God damn, I’m relatively new to HomeStuck, but sheesh, Jack Noir is a dick.

Nov 08, 2011 at 06:52PM EST
Quote

Omomon wrote:

God damn, I’m relatively new to HomeStuck, but sheesh, Jack Noir is a dick.

Haha

Somewhat of an understatement?

Still less of a douche than Eridan though.

Nov 08, 2011 at 06:58PM EST
Quote

Alright, this is confusing.

Just got to the:

End of Act 2.Where Mayor guy flies around in the ship-thing, just after all the town building stuff.

Wut.

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 09:45PM EST
Nov 08, 2011 at 09:44PM EST
Quote

I tried Homestuck again and now I’m in about the middle of Act 3. I think I like it but I’m not sure…

I’m mostly trying to get to the Trolls since that’s what everyone talks about when it comes to Homestuck. In fact I lost my patience and skimmed the very start of Act 5 to get a glimpse (I only got to the part when it introduces Gamzee, then quit not to spoil any more), and so far I’m thinking Karkat and Gamzee are gonna be my favorite. Love how Karkat talks to Gamzee. Also MiRiClEs (Insane Clown Posse reference I’m assuming.)

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 09:53PM EST
Nov 08, 2011 at 09:51PM EST
Quote

It’s weird seeing people experience it through archive binge when I clearly remember when the EoA2 went up… Pretty awesome seeing it this way. Man though, once you’re all caught up, you get to wait agonizingly odd intervals for updates, always hoping that the next one will have that little [S] before it, eventually knowing when one is being worked on by the length of the interval… Heheh. And the worst part? This was just testing the waters for him. He’s already got an idea for the next thing, and in comparison to that? Well, let’s just say we won’t need to mourn the end of Homestuck when the next project rolls about. But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t. Homestuck is easily the best web original content, and it only really could exist on the net. It’s uniquely internet, and that is awesome.

Nov 09, 2011 at 03:47AM EST
Quote

Ahaha, I’m looking forward to seeing the kids all grown up. At least, I hope they’ll show it. Also, SBaHJ the movie poster? Excellent.

Nov 11, 2011 at 09:15AM EST
Quote

So we’re gonna see a whole new range of characters and a whole new storyline? Man this comic just gets more and more sophisticated. Its harder to follow than the plot of Lost

But….must….keep….following…!

Nov 11, 2011 at 10:28AM EST
Quote

Honestly, I thought the new update was… not as good as I expected. I know that things always start out slow in the beginning of acts, but it wasn’t really what I had expected it to be. He could’ve made it a bit funnier; these intros are starting to get monotonous, you know?

I mean, I’m excited for the new characters and all, but I feel like Hussie could’ve done a better job on this update.

Last edited Nov 11, 2011 at 03:06PM EST
Nov 11, 2011 at 03:01PM EST
Quote

I don’t think there are any new characters. I’m pretty sure that’s just Nanna and Grandpa Harley. I’m pretty excited to see more of the old Homestuck style again, though. Ever since Hivebent, I’ve been looking forward to something with a little less chat-log.

Nov 12, 2011 at 03:12AM EST
Quote

Hmm, I didn’t think about that new character (I assume you mean Jane Crocker) being Nanna. I noticed that the comic is set in this current year, so that instantly ruled Nanna out for me. Unless this is another one of those time paradox shenanigans

It looks to me like we get to see the whole comic re-told from the perspective of an alternate timeline, and in this alternate universe John’s ancestry/lineage (and thus his chromosomes) turned out differently

[edit]

Just checked the comic again. Now we have TWO john-like characters!

I guess its too early for theorizing

Last edited Nov 12, 2011 at 06:09AM EST
Nov 12, 2011 at 06:06AM EST
Quote

These trolls are not amusing at all.

Nov 12, 2011 at 12:20PM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Hmm, I didn’t think about that new character (I assume you mean Jane Crocker) being Nanna. I noticed that the comic is set in this current year, so that instantly ruled Nanna out for me. Unless this is another one of those time paradox shenanigans

It looks to me like we get to see the whole comic re-told from the perspective of an alternate timeline, and in this alternate universe John’s ancestry/lineage (and thus his chromosomes) turned out differently

[edit]

Just checked the comic again. Now we have TWO john-like characters!

I guess its too early for theorizing

I think Jane Crocker is Nanna and I’m pretty sure that other John-like character, Jake English, is Jade’s Grandfather. His home does appear to be the same tower Jade grew up in.

Also, fun fact, the mspa wiki has a page specifically labeled WEIRD TIME SHIT/TIME SHENANIGANS for all that stuff that fucks your thinkpan.

Nov 12, 2011 at 02:04PM EST
Quote

Jackal Lantern wrote:

I think Jane Crocker is Nanna and I’m pretty sure that other John-like character, Jake English, is Jade’s Grandfather. His home does appear to be the same tower Jade grew up in.

Also, fun fact, the mspa wiki has a page specifically labeled WEIRD TIME SHIT/TIME SHENANIGANS for all that stuff that fucks your thinkpan.

Yes, they are nanna and grampa. Remember how the troll ancestors were the original players for the Alternian session? Well, the kids are acting like them, and it seems like this is just a part of how the scratch functions, by swapping out who’s the player, and who is the guardian.

Nov 12, 2011 at 03:17PM EST
Quote

…And the silhouette of the other two characters to be revealed share a resemblance to Jades mother and Cool Bro. Yep, you are right. Now It’s starting to make sense (if I can call it that)

Homestuck has once again trolled my brain

Last edited Nov 12, 2011 at 09:08PM EST
Nov 12, 2011 at 09:07PM EST
Quote

Apparently Karkat is The Grinch.DoD has yet to pay off for me.

Nov 12, 2011 at 11:15PM EST
Quote

Okay guys, I’m kinda going crazy here, and I was thinking someone here might know the answer to the question I have. According to the mspa wiki and various other sources, the quote on this page is actually from Shakespeare. However, I can not find it. In fact, I can’t find it anywhere where it isn’t in reference to Homestuck. Does anyone know where it is from if it isn’t just from Homestuck?

Ah, crap. Apparently the only part that was a quotation is that last line, which marks the beginning of one of Hamlet’s soliloquies. Never mind I guess. Still, I wonder where the rest is from then?

Last edited Nov 14, 2011 at 02:29PM EST
Nov 14, 2011 at 02:23PM EST
Quote

ArdentGamer wrote:

Okay guys, I’m kinda going crazy here, and I was thinking someone here might know the answer to the question I have. According to the mspa wiki and various other sources, the quote on this page is actually from Shakespeare. However, I can not find it. In fact, I can’t find it anywhere where it isn’t in reference to Homestuck. Does anyone know where it is from if it isn’t just from Homestuck?

Ah, crap. Apparently the only part that was a quotation is that last line, which marks the beginning of one of Hamlet’s soliloquies. Never mind I guess. Still, I wonder where the rest is from then?

Acclaimed actor and sleeping prophet, Charles Dutton

Nov 14, 2011 at 03:02PM EST
Quote

DOODLE OR DIE PAYS OFF YET AGAIN.

Last edited Nov 15, 2011 at 07:13PM EST
Nov 15, 2011 at 07:12PM EST
Quote

Oh good lord I am totally in love with Mama Lalonde right now.

NEW FAV CHARACTER OF THE KIDS.

She is so drunk and hilarious and tech savvy and i love her.

Nov 17, 2011 at 01:43AM EST
Quote

I think we just got our first krama troll on this thread.

Nov 17, 2011 at 10:25AM EST
Quote

look at little bro isn’t he one cool ass motherfucker

Dec 03, 2011 at 01:06PM EST

This probably isn’t relevant to anyone’s INTERESTS, but I am now completely caught up.

Woo!

Anyway, is there anywhere on the internet where I can scope out some CHOICE FANART?

Last edited Dec 04, 2011 at 05:33PM EST
Dec 04, 2011 at 05:27PM EST
Quote

I think…

I think Vriska is a bitch.

Dec 04, 2011 at 08:33PM EST
Quote

Anyone else love the music in Homestuck?

I’m liking a lot of it.

Dec 04, 2011 at 09:02PM EST
Quote

Word Up! You must login or signup first!