Forums / Media / Books & Comics

1,992 total conversations in 30 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
KYM Homestuck General

Last posted Jan 10, 2015 at 01:58PM EST. Added Oct 20, 2011 at 11:15AM EDT
1771 posts from 95 users

Gamzee wrote:

ALRIGHT, who’s the fuckhead down-voting us, I noticed earlier about 5 new members were spamming the forums with the same post I bet they have something to do with it…

They’ve all been deleted. It was most likely the same guy posting with different accounts, but I’m not entirely sure of that.

OH YES GET

Last edited Jan 17, 2012 at 05:54PM EST

Easyaspi, Viceroy of Monte Cristo wrote:

SUDDENLY, FLASH UPDATE
Dream bubbles and dead characters and sleepwalking and Dream Dirk covered in blood…
What

Roxy met her daughter at the same age. Cor! Here come the paradoxes!

ConstantiNe wrote:

Roxy met her daughter at the same age. Cor! Here come the paradoxes!

… that wasn’t her daughter. That was Rose, who in the post scratch universe would be her mother.
Of course, due to the ectobiology weird plot shit, she is both her mother and her daughter.

badsitrep wrote:

Gamzee, you owe me a new set of eyes. I just ripped mine out with a soup ladle. I am reading by licking the screen.

You are now away that you’ve licked Eridan’s erect nipples.

madcat wrote:

Dirk is going to announce his love for Jake. How will this affect shipping? No seriously, I had them marked as moirails. Might be time to change that.

Honestly, I think Hussie’s just turning up the shipping fuel to mess with us. Don’t get any big ideas, they’re not gonna happen.

The entire basis of Homestuck is colorful cylinders with heads given flat personalities, put in wildly confusing scenarios with pretty pictures, and thrown around like ragdolls. Your job is to imagine them procreating, draw it, and then buy Hussie’s shit.

Hussie is doing his job to the letter.

What about YOU?

Cale wrote:

The entire basis of Homestuck is colorful cylinders with heads given flat personalities, put in wildly confusing scenarios with pretty pictures, and thrown around like ragdolls. Your job is to imagine them procreating, draw it, and then buy Hussie’s shit.

Hussie is doing his job to the letter.

What about YOU?

How exactly are their personalities flat? I think they’re quite diverse for a group of fictional characters.

Fridge wrote:

How exactly are their personalities flat? I think they’re quite diverse for a group of fictional characters.

They are diverse, and their interactions are what makes it. But as individuals, they are bland and predictable.

It’s the mixing pot that makes ’em gooey and delicious.

Cale wrote:

They are diverse, and their interactions are what makes it. But as individuals, they are bland and predictable.

It’s the mixing pot that makes ’em gooey and delicious.

I think I see what you mean. Like how Dave always goes for Irony and shit.

Someone negative krama’d the whole thread again.
I fixed everyone’s. Can someone fix mine? That would be great.
Oh, and if whoever did that is reading this; learn to troll noob. Just abusing the krama system isn’t sufficient to make anyone mad.

Last edited Jan 25, 2012 at 09:02AM EST

Okay crazy-yet-obvious conspiracy theory. The cat is actually Jaspers. Roxy appearified it into the alpha, then appearified it back into the beta when it died, which was when Rose found his body.

Yep, that’s Jaspers all right. Quick, somebody find the comic panel that explains how Jaspers died from Rose’s perspective!

I can’t remember much but I think was something along the lines of: Jaspers vanished and then reappeared dead

If that is the case then we now know how Jaspers died:

Roxy appearified Jaspers back from the past while he was in Rose’s possession, gets Jaspers killed, then sends the body back to the past for Rose to grieve over.

Future Roxy (Rose’s guardian) stuffs Jaspers and puts him in a mausoleum because she remembers the incident and possibly still felt responsible for it.

Right?

This appears to be what happened:

Jaspers was appearified by Roxy, lived with her, then died and was sent back to Rose.

Interestingly, when we first encounter the Unabridged Colonel Sassacre’s, John notes that it is “heavy enough to kill a cat”.

madcat wrote:

@MDF
I always hated that spider8itch, but that is a sad song and set of panels.

Why must everyone hate Vriska. ::::(
I find her more of a tragic character to be honest. A little bitchy, but not enough to make me not like her.

MDFification wrote:

Why must everyone hate Vriska. ::::(
I find her more of a tragic character to be honest. A little bitchy, but not enough to make me not like her.

I’m not really sure how tragic she is. In order for a character to be tragic, they must ascend to great heights, then fall from them. Vriska has always been hated by the trolls, so there’s not much to fall from.

Regarding furries in Homestuck: I was reading a pesterlog and saw this.

JASPERSPRITE: Ooh i bet youre right! Purr purr.
JASPERSPRITE: Was she nice to sniff?
AC: :33 < yes she smelled really good, and also, she was SUPER beautyifful.
JASPERSPRITE: Wow!

>beautyifful
>yifful
>yiff

Namaste! You must login or signup first!