Forums / Media / Books & Comics

1,991 total conversations in 30 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
KYM Homestuck General

Last posted Dec 24, 2014 at 12:46PM EST. Added Oct 20, 2011 at 11:15AM EDT
1770 posts from 95 users

the image before me on the other page is broken

all posters below me are witchy’s wiafu

Last edited Feb 06, 2012 at 09:18PM EST
Feb 06, 2012 at 09:17PM EST
Quote

404 user not found wrote:

the image before me on the other page is broken

all posters below me are witchy’s wiafu

… the Thread title is broken?
That’s odd, the pic works fine for me.

Feb 06, 2012 at 09:18PM EST
Quote

@MDF

I can’t see the image in your previous post. Looks like it’s being filtered out by the source server because you used a direct link to the image.

Some websites won’t let you directly link its images in other websites because it increases the tax on their servers.

If it still works for you, clear your browser cache and see what happens

Last edited Feb 06, 2012 at 11:51PM EST
Feb 06, 2012 at 11:49PM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@MDF

I can’t see the image in your previous post. Looks like it’s being filtered out by the source server because you used a direct link to the image.

Some websites won’t let you directly link its images in other websites because it increases the tax on their servers.

If it still works for you, clear your browser cache and see what happens

Oh.
Well shit.
Oops.

Feb 08, 2012 at 09:24PM EST
Quote

Five bucks says this is the new guy’s symbol:

Feb 09, 2012 at 05:58PM EST
Quote

Well, this day has seen some stunning revelations.
First of all, UU is not the Condescension, a pre-scratch Sufferer, or any of that stuff. Although to me, that was kind of obvious, at least the Sufferer theory. Why people would assume those universes are connected I have no idea.
Secondly, they’re from a time following that of the post-scratch universe. At least I think they are. Hussie’s continuous use of time loops, predestination paradoxes, and other such weird time shit make it unclear. But if this is true, it suggests that not only do the post-scratch kids win, but they go on to create a universe inhabited by trolls and possibly humans.
Or maybe they just keep this one. The Universe wasn’t doomed to end, after all. And Sburb seems to inevitably lead to the spawning of Lord English.
Also, in the future, historian means the same thing as shipper. (What has Science done?)
/#rant

Last edited Feb 09, 2012 at 09:31PM EST
Feb 09, 2012 at 09:27PM EST
Quote

From what I can gather, they are still different universes, but the three year difference has provide a lot of time for experience and interaction.

Feb 09, 2012 at 09:34PM EST
Quote

They seem to be similar to the Sufferer. Anyone catch the 6 shaped cufflink?

Also, I really think they’re female. There’s something in the way they speak that makes me think it.

Feb 09, 2012 at 09:39PM EST
Quote

Fridge wrote:

They seem to be similar to the Sufferer. Anyone catch the 6 shaped cufflink?

Also, I really think they’re female. There’s something in the way they speak that makes me think it.

They may be similar to the Sufferer. But they have different horn shapes, which rules out them actually being him.
Still, if the trolls build a new society, who’s to say the Sufferer or Karkat won’t have played a major role in it’s development?

If UU is a follower of Karkat, they obviously got it wrong. Capslock is a key tennant of his philosophy.

Feb 09, 2012 at 09:48PM EST
Quote

New headcanons incoming.

Feb 09, 2012 at 10:02PM EST

MDFification wrote:

They may be similar to the Sufferer. But they have different horn shapes, which rules out them actually being him.
Still, if the trolls build a new society, who’s to say the Sufferer or Karkat won’t have played a major role in it’s development?

If UU is a follower of Karkat, they obviously got it wrong. Capslock is a key tennant of his philosophy.

“…a key tennant of his philosophy.”

Maybe they’re actually all new trolls that aren’t based on anyone. Then again, her horns remind me of Gamzee’s….

Feb 09, 2012 at 10:55PM EST
Quote

@Fridge Logic
UU’s horns look weird, and I think they look nothing like Gamzee’s.

Last edited Feb 09, 2012 at 11:09PM EST
Feb 09, 2012 at 11:08PM EST
Quote

I get the feelings it’s a ‘she’…

UU might not be related to the other trolls at all in terms of ancestry, but I guess we’ll see. I’m sure Hussie has some weird plot shit going on.

Feb 09, 2012 at 11:53PM EST
Quote

As was said,k it is more likely that it is British, rather than female.

Feb 10, 2012 at 07:35AM EST
Quote

New theory: UU is the daughter of the Sufferer and the Disciple.
Green coat, shipper, peaceful attitude, symbol of the Signless, Sufferer’s and Disciple’s love transcended the quadrants… the evidence is all here, people.

Feb 10, 2012 at 10:47PM EST
Quote

Easyaspi, Viceroy of Monte Cristo wrote:

New theory: UU is the daughter of the Sufferer and the Disciple.
Green coat, shipper, peaceful attitude, symbol of the Signless, Sufferer’s and Disciple’s love transcended the quadrants… the evidence is all here, people.

You just turned on my shipping goggles, asshole. :)

Feb 11, 2012 at 06:41PM EST
Quote

http://fuckyeahawfulfantrolls.tumblr.com/

This.

This is amazing.

It makes the shitty fan Troll I have in my brain that I would never share to anyone feel so much better by comparison.

Feb 14, 2012 at 08:03PM EST
Quote

SWEET MERCIFUL CHRISTANGLE I CAN’T BREATHE:

Feb 14, 2012 at 09:18PM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

It can be really hard to understand the point Roxy is trying to make but it sounds like Roxy wants Jane to hook up with Jake before Dirk gets to him.

Aren’t Jane and Jake technically related?

Jane and Jake are technically related, but it’s not like they know that. I want to see Dirk and Jake though. rose’s_eyebrows.jpg

Feb 14, 2012 at 09:23PM EST
Quote

Fridge wrote:

Hussie totally planned this for Valentine’s Day. He is a mad genius.


He’s a masterful troll.

Feb 14, 2012 at 09:57PM EST
Quote

There was a universe of only Hussie’s that made the Troll Universe that made ours.

Feb 14, 2012 at 10:05PM EST
Quote

Who’s the fuck-head who decided to remove the planetary labels after the Alpha?

And I just realized something.

There is almost no actual “action” in Homestuck.

I’m reading something for the story.

Shit.

Feb 17, 2012 at 10:34PM EST
Quote

Last edited Feb 18, 2012 at 06:55PM EST
Feb 18, 2012 at 06:54PM EST
Quote

Hussie said he was going to take a break to make books or something.

When did/is that happening.

EDIT: That update.What.

WHAT.



Don’t be a bitch, don’t be a bitch, don’t be a bitch.

(I don’t give a shit about spoilers, I’ve searched for the last hour and a half on how to do it, and I’ve got nothing)

Last edited Feb 19, 2012 at 10:15AM EST
Feb 19, 2012 at 09:46AM EST
Quote

Cale wrote:

Hussie said he was going to take a break to make books or something.

When did/is that happening.

EDIT: That update.What.

WHAT.



Don’t be a bitch, don’t be a bitch, don’t be a bitch.

(I don’t give a shit about spoilers, I’ve searched for the last hour and a half on how to do it, and I’ve got nothing)

Who wants to be me that the dead characters won’t be coming back?
Still, I hope Vriska actually starts being part of the story again.
::::) DrPepperfaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Feb 19, 2012 at 12:34PM EST
Quote

MDFification wrote:

Who wants to be me that the dead characters won’t be coming back?
Still, I hope Vriska actually starts being part of the story again.
::::) DrPepperfaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

I’m hoping that this is just a new Troll in a new twelve (Thirteen now) set.

Perhaps this scenario had the Aradia-Person kill this new Vriska-Person, explaining the dead features.

I’m open to ideas.

Ones that support that this is not Vriska.

Ones that say Vriska is finally gone.

FOREVER.

Feb 19, 2012 at 02:46PM EST
Quote


I feel stupid for just noticing this.

Feb 19, 2012 at 05:17PM EST
Quote

madcat wrote:


I feel stupid for just noticing this.

did it really take you that long?

Feb 19, 2012 at 05:18PM EST

Slendy wrote:

did it really take you that long?

I thought about it, but I just now took the time to look at them side by side.

EDIT: I am talking about the outfit in case you were wondering if I was so stupid I didn’t know they looked physically similar.

Last edited Feb 19, 2012 at 05:25PM EST
Feb 19, 2012 at 05:21PM EST
Quote

madcat wrote:


I feel stupid for just noticing this.

I see how Roxy is Rose’s Mom, Dirk is Dave’s Bro, but it gets fuzzy with Jake and Jane.

I think Jane is Nanna, but that would mean Jake should be Jade’s Grandpa, which seems odd to me, and that leaves a giant gap of who John’s Dad is.

Fill me in holmes.

Feb 19, 2012 at 05:34PM EST
Quote

Cale wrote:

I see how Roxy is Rose’s Mom, Dirk is Dave’s Bro, but it gets fuzzy with Jake and Jane.

I think Jane is Nanna, but that would mean Jake should be Jade’s Grandpa, which seems odd to me, and that leaves a giant gap of who John’s Dad is.

Fill me in holmes.

Dad is in both sessions, so I’m going to assume, biologically speaking, that he plays an insignificant role.

Feb 19, 2012 at 05:39PM EST
Quote

Dad is pre-scratch Jane’s (Nana’s) son. Post scratch, his is John’s (Poppup’s) son.

Feb 19, 2012 at 05:52PM EST
Quote

Greetings! You must login or signup first!