Forums / Media / Books & Comics

2,002 total conversations in 31 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
KYM Homestuck General

Last posted Feb 16, 2015 at 09:26PM EST. Added Oct 20, 2011 at 11:15AM EDT
1772 posts from 95 users

@MDF

I can’t see the image in your previous post. Looks like it’s being filtered out by the source server because you used a direct link to the image.

Some websites won’t let you directly link its images in other websites because it increases the tax on their servers.

If it still works for you, clear your browser cache and see what happens

Last edited Feb 06, 2012 at 11:51PM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@MDF

I can’t see the image in your previous post. Looks like it’s being filtered out by the source server because you used a direct link to the image.

Some websites won’t let you directly link its images in other websites because it increases the tax on their servers.

If it still works for you, clear your browser cache and see what happens

Oh.
Well shit.
Oops.

Well, this day has seen some stunning revelations.
First of all, UU is not the Condescension, a pre-scratch Sufferer, or any of that stuff. Although to me, that was kind of obvious, at least the Sufferer theory. Why people would assume those universes are connected I have no idea.
Secondly, they’re from a time following that of the post-scratch universe. At least I think they are. Hussie’s continuous use of time loops, predestination paradoxes, and other such weird time shit make it unclear. But if this is true, it suggests that not only do the post-scratch kids win, but they go on to create a universe inhabited by trolls and possibly humans.
Or maybe they just keep this one. The Universe wasn’t doomed to end, after all. And Sburb seems to inevitably lead to the spawning of Lord English.
Also, in the future, historian means the same thing as shipper. (What has Science done?)
/#rant

Last edited Feb 09, 2012 at 09:31PM EST

They seem to be similar to the Sufferer. Anyone catch the 6 shaped cufflink?

Also, I really think they’re female. There’s something in the way they speak that makes me think it.

Fridge wrote:

They seem to be similar to the Sufferer. Anyone catch the 6 shaped cufflink?

Also, I really think they’re female. There’s something in the way they speak that makes me think it.

They may be similar to the Sufferer. But they have different horn shapes, which rules out them actually being him.
Still, if the trolls build a new society, who’s to say the Sufferer or Karkat won’t have played a major role in it’s development?

If UU is a follower of Karkat, they obviously got it wrong. Capslock is a key tennant of his philosophy.

MDFification wrote:

They may be similar to the Sufferer. But they have different horn shapes, which rules out them actually being him.
Still, if the trolls build a new society, who’s to say the Sufferer or Karkat won’t have played a major role in it’s development?

If UU is a follower of Karkat, they obviously got it wrong. Capslock is a key tennant of his philosophy.

“…a key tennant of his philosophy.”

Maybe they’re actually all new trolls that aren’t based on anyone. Then again, her horns remind me of Gamzee’s….

Easyaspi, Viceroy of Monte Cristo wrote:

New theory: UU is the daughter of the Sufferer and the Disciple.
Green coat, shipper, peaceful attitude, symbol of the Signless, Sufferer’s and Disciple’s love transcended the quadrants… the evidence is all here, people.

You just turned on my shipping goggles, asshole. :)

http://fuckyeahawfulfantrolls.tumblr.com/

This.

This is amazing.

It makes the shitty fan Troll I have in my brain that I would never share to anyone feel so much better by comparison.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

It can be really hard to understand the point Roxy is trying to make but it sounds like Roxy wants Jane to hook up with Jake before Dirk gets to him.

Aren’t Jane and Jake technically related?

Jane and Jake are technically related, but it’s not like they know that. I want to see Dirk and Jake though. rose’s_eyebrows.jpg

Who’s the fuck-head who decided to remove the planetary labels after the Alpha?

And I just realized something.

There is almost no actual “action” in Homestuck.

I’m reading something for the story.

Shit.

Hussie said he was going to take a break to make books or something.

When did/is that happening.

EDIT: That update.What.

WHAT.

Don’t be a bitch, don’t be a bitch, don’t be a bitch.

(I don’t give a shit about spoilers, I’ve searched for the last hour and a half on how to do it, and I’ve got nothing)

Last edited Feb 19, 2012 at 10:15AM EST

Cale wrote:

Hussie said he was going to take a break to make books or something.

When did/is that happening.

EDIT: That update.What.

WHAT.

Don’t be a bitch, don’t be a bitch, don’t be a bitch.

(I don’t give a shit about spoilers, I’ve searched for the last hour and a half on how to do it, and I’ve got nothing)

Who wants to be me that the dead characters won’t be coming back?
Still, I hope Vriska actually starts being part of the story again.
::::) DrPepperfaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

MDFification wrote:

Who wants to be me that the dead characters won’t be coming back?
Still, I hope Vriska actually starts being part of the story again.
::::) DrPepperfaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

I’m hoping that this is just a new Troll in a new twelve (Thirteen now) set.

Perhaps this scenario had the Aradia-Person kill this new Vriska-Person, explaining the dead features.

I’m open to ideas.

Ones that support that this is not Vriska.

Ones that say Vriska is finally gone.

FOREVER.

Slendy wrote:

did it really take you that long?

I thought about it, but I just now took the time to look at them side by side.

EDIT: I am talking about the outfit in case you were wondering if I was so stupid I didn’t know they looked physically similar.

Last edited Feb 19, 2012 at 05:25PM EST

madcat wrote:

I feel stupid for just noticing this.

I see how Roxy is Rose’s Mom, Dirk is Dave’s Bro, but it gets fuzzy with Jake and Jane.

I think Jane is Nanna, but that would mean Jake should be Jade’s Grandpa, which seems odd to me, and that leaves a giant gap of who John’s Dad is.

Fill me in holmes.

Cale wrote:

I see how Roxy is Rose’s Mom, Dirk is Dave’s Bro, but it gets fuzzy with Jake and Jane.

I think Jane is Nanna, but that would mean Jake should be Jade’s Grandpa, which seems odd to me, and that leaves a giant gap of who John’s Dad is.

Fill me in holmes.

Dad is in both sessions, so I’m going to assume, biologically speaking, that he plays an insignificant role.

'lo! You must login or signup first!