Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Creative] Muumi's Drawing Thread

Last posted Jul 27, 2014 at 03:30AM EDT. Added Feb 05, 2014 at 02:48PM EST
168 posts from 44 users

I think it's time for this thread again guys. The last one got locked due to inactivity, when I ran out of time and inspiration, but I'll be getting some free time soon, so I can start doing some requests again.

Just like with the previous thread, I won't be drawing every request I get, but rather pick the ones that I like the best, and do those. I will also upvote the ideas that I like, so if you see the +1, it's something I could draw.

It might take a while for me to deliver though, especially since I'm asleep by the time most of you are here posting. Besides, I'm the type of person who only draws when he feels like it, so try to be patient.

And speaking of patience, I have some stuff from the last thread, so we'll start with some really late requests.

First of all, the Charles Barkley dunking the head of Nicholas Cage on the Moon that RandomMan requested. I loved this idea, but it was quite a pain to do. I'm really bad with (even remotely) dynamic poses, and real people, so doing this was way out of my comfort zone.

Second, Madcat wanted me to draw these two eating donuts voraciously. I never knew who they were, and why they were eating donuts though.

Just a simple picture of Jubei that Flimsy/Lopunny requested.

And the ork warboss with the top boss hat for Ric. The comic you suggested was great, but it might've been too much to do. Hope you like this one though.

Last edited Feb 05, 2014 at 02:55PM EST

Hmm, I like your art style. I think I'll try requesting a new avatar that I've wanted for a while.

Basically, I want to see the sock puppet from my avatar, but looking coy. He should have anime hair, and he should be saying something like "Oh, Sucker-San!~". The background with his name on it should be kept.

You know the royco cup of soup meme. The scene where the guy is looking at the other guy who's on the toilet trough the window. Could you draw that with Homura being the guy outside and Madoka on the toilet?

@Roy

That should be simple enough thing to draw, though I can't really add much text, unless you want to see that "Oh, Sucker-San!~" said in a speech bubble.

Male of female anime hair?

@Chickenhound

I said in the picture I made for RandomMan, that I'm really bad with real people's faces, I can try to draw your request, but it might not work out.

@Dac

If you can add image links with the scene and the characters here on KYM, I can see if it's something I can do.

It's getting late here though, so I'll head to bed for now, and I'll see what I can get done tomorrow.

Last edited Feb 05, 2014 at 03:55PM EST

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, though maybe with just a short line instead of a full bubble. More feminine hair would be funnier, so go with that.

Thank you for taking your time to make the drawing Muumi, I appreciate it. It's fine if you never get around to finishing that comic idea I suggest, it was only a mere suggestion. I forgot what it even was.

Anyways, thank you for the new avatar!

Muumi wrote:

@Roy

That should be simple enough thing to draw, though I can't really add much text, unless you want to see that "Oh, Sucker-San!~" said in a speech bubble.

Male of female anime hair?

@Chickenhound

I said in the picture I made for RandomMan, that I'm really bad with real people's faces, I can try to draw your request, but it might not work out.

@Dac

If you can add image links with the scene and the characters here on KYM, I can see if it's something I can do.

It's getting late here though, so I'll head to bed for now, and I'll see what I can get done tomorrow.

Homura

Madoka

Madoka should be the one on the toilet and Homura is the pervert outside.

Thanks by the way.

Last edited Feb 05, 2014 at 05:18PM EST

God dayum Mummi, you drawing skills are as awesome as ever.

As for my request, can you draw Anti-Mage from DOTA 2 that I can use as a new avatar. In an epic pose or something, your call.

Looking great as ever! (Kinda want to revive my drawing thread as well. So much stuff I need and want to do…)

Draw me dressing you up in a Shrine Maiden outfit. Or a switch clothes scenario if you want.

I want to see the sock puppet from my avatar, but looking coy. He should have anime hair, and he should be saying something like “Oh, Sucker-San!~”.

@HolyCrapItsBob

If I did that, I'd have to start erasing the original picture, and redrawing it.

You'd get what you want easier with a simple photoshop.

I also want to give you guys a small heads up.

My hard drive has been rattling on startup lately, so I don't know how much life it has left in it. If I suddenly go silent, it probably died. I'll keep up with the thread with my phone, but I can't login or post until I get my laptop fixed, if it indeed dies.

But since HDD noice is an unpredictable thing, it might live for a few days, or it might live for a few months or years. I can't say for sure,

Last edited Feb 06, 2014 at 08:50AM EST
George Bush in the God Emperor’s Armor fighting alongside Oliver Cromwell and Charles Martel against hordes of swedes.

There was just so much to draw on this one, that I had to skip some corners. I'm also bad with real people, so try to keep those to a minimum.

Muumi wrote:

George Bush in the God Emperor’s Armor fighting alongside Oliver Cromwell and Charles Martel against hordes of swedes.

There was just so much to draw on this one, that I had to skip some corners. I'm also bad with real people, so try to keep those to a minimum.

This is a beautiful beautiful thing.

The scene where the guy is looking at the other guy who’s on the toilet trough the window. Could you draw that with Homura being the guy outside and Madoka on the toilet?

I tried doing it with the eyes pointing at Madoka, but that didn't look as good.

Or creepy.

But if it's important for you, I can upload an alternate version, and then post it on your wall or something. Your call.

Last edited Feb 06, 2014 at 04:33PM EST

I saw the name in the thread title and my attention was drawn instantly, the pure drawing skill you posses is one hell of a talent

Lets not forget this
Your own (admittedly better) rendition of the Anubis concept work from the cancelled Zone of the Enders 3 game that I asked for you to draw in your last thread, I was surprised that you took up my submission and very impressed with the outcome.

But now I've got a new idea…

I want to see Naked Snake/Big Boss (right eyepatch optional) running away in complete fright from Vamp
Naked Snake needs to look real terrified here and pretty much losing his shit

You see, Naked Snake is only afraid of one thing, Vampires. Fortunately for him he never came across such an adversary during his epic adventures across the globe and It wasn't until the turn of the century that one actually did enter the spotlight..that being Vamp. Luckily again for the legendary soldier he never came across Vamp during his lifetime meaning we never got to see how he would react to seeing his greatest fear in the flesh.

Seriously man if you do this it will be awesome

Last edited Feb 06, 2014 at 04:29PM EST

Muumi wrote:

I want to see the sock puppet from my avatar, but looking coy. He should have anime hair, and he should be saying something like “Oh, Sucker-San!~”.

@HolyCrapItsBob

If I did that, I'd have to start erasing the original picture, and redrawing it.

You'd get what you want easier with a simple photoshop.

I also want to give you guys a small heads up.

My hard drive has been rattling on startup lately, so I don't know how much life it has left in it. If I suddenly go silent, it probably died. I'll keep up with the thread with my phone, but I can't login or post until I get my laptop fixed, if it indeed dies.

But since HDD noice is an unpredictable thing, it might live for a few days, or it might live for a few months or years. I can't say for sure,

Hahahaha this is awesome. I actually almost asked for you to color it or if I could color it myself, but you did it anyway without me asking! Thanks!

Patrick Star 3D Real wrote:

is it done yeeeeeet?

I said in the very first post on this thread that you guys should be patient.

I'm the type of guy who draws whenever he feels like it, and besides, I spend friday-saturdays at my girlfriends place, so I can't draw at those times anyway.

@Roy

If you are gonna use that picture as an avatar picture, I recommend you use the original .PNG file that I uploaded. JPG files just don't compress all that well when they're uploaded as avatar pictures, and are minimized here on the forum.

Last edited Feb 08, 2014 at 11:09AM EST

Muumi wrote:

I'm the type of guy who draws whenever he feels like it, and besides, I spend friday-saturdays at my girlfriends place, so I can't draw at those times anyway.

@Roy

If you are gonna use that picture as an avatar picture, I recommend you use the original .PNG file that I uploaded. JPG files just don't compress all that well when they're uploaded as avatar pictures, and are minimized here on the forum.

I tried, but it's still doing it for some reason.

Can you draw Anti-Mage from DOTA 2 that I can use as a new avatar. In an epic pose or something, your call.

When I thought of an epic pose, the first thing that came to my mind was JoJo, so here 'ya go, Anti-Mage doing some JoJo style pose.

I've gotta admit, I had more fun drawing this than I probably should. It was just so stupid and different compared to my usual "serious" stuff. I enjoyed doing this.

And since you wanted some sort of avatar thingy, I also did this. Use it for a while if you want to.

@Alex Mercer

If you want me to try, I need some reference pictures too see if it's something I can do. It makes my job a whole lot easier if I get the reference stuff without looking for everything myself.

Last edited Feb 08, 2014 at 02:51PM EST

Muumi responded? Oh, i can't even describe my feelings. Should.. stay.. calm..

Putting joke aside. Lets see… I actually like to see Senketsu as a part of virus. His eyes can be a part of my clothes.
References for my avatar.
Detailed leather jacked icon. (Don't mind that "dark inside" caption)
And Ryuko's scissor sword can be an arm sword.. Like mine..
Ryuko's body and scissors sword
Ryuko and Senketsu's eye.
These are my ideas and references. But of course, you are the artist. If you choose to do, i am sure you will do something awesome.

Last edited Feb 08, 2014 at 04:12PM EST

Muumi wrote:

@Roy

not once has K1 ever looked that sexy
thank you based muumi

Muumi wrote:

The scene where the guy is looking at the other guy who’s on the toilet trough the window. Could you draw that with Homura being the guy outside and Madoka on the toilet?

I tried doing it with the eyes pointing at Madoka, but that didn't look as good.

Or creepy.

But if it's important for you, I can upload an alternate version, and then post it on your wall or something. Your call.

JESUS CHRIST! I might need to change my pants after that…

Thanks though, this is fucking great. I love how you had her in her school uniform, so I imagine Homura used her time stop power to creep on poor, innocent Madoka.

Last edited Feb 08, 2014 at 05:54PM EST

Muumi wrote:

Can you draw Anti-Mage from DOTA 2 that I can use as a new avatar. In an epic pose or something, your call.

When I thought of an epic pose, the first thing that came to my mind was JoJo, so here 'ya go, Anti-Mage doing some JoJo style pose.

I've gotta admit, I had more fun drawing this than I probably should. It was just so stupid and different compared to my usual "serious" stuff. I enjoyed doing this.

And since you wanted some sort of avatar thingy, I also did this. Use it for a while if you want to.

@Alex Mercer

If you want me to try, I need some reference pictures too see if it's something I can do. It makes my job a whole lot easier if I get the reference stuff without looking for everything myself.

You have my deepest thanks and gratitude. Keep up the great work Muumi.

Draw me dressing you up in a Shrine Maiden outfit.

Nope. There definitely isn't any sexual undertone in this pic. I don't know what you're talking about.

edit: I forgot about the ribbon, so I updated this a little bit.

Last edited Feb 09, 2014 at 05:13PM EST

Gravity Man wrote:

Can you draw all of the most well-known KYM users' avatars in a group picture?

Why would he draw a portret of me?

(Huehuehue)

@Random and Bob

You should draw your favorite LoL character.

It's not like you didn't see this champ coming a mile away with the headlights on.

While my favourite champs come and go, Sona has been on the top, or at least near the top for as long as I've been playing LoL.

Muumi wrote:

Draw me dressing you up in a Shrine Maiden outfit.

Nope. There definitely isn't any sexual undertone in this pic. I don't know what you're talking about.

edit: I forgot about the ribbon, so I updated this a little bit.

Awesome! >w<

"Nope. There definitely isn’t any sexual undertone in this pic. I don’t know what you’re talking about."

I am tempted to ask "Draw what happens next." o3o;;

Natsuru wrote:

“Nope. There definitely isn’t any sexual undertone in this pic. I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

I am tempted to ask “Draw what happens next.” o3o;;

I'm going to get my hands on those delicious white buns, and squeeze them gently as I slowly lick and nibble on them. A faint moan breaks the silence, as I delve into a world of pure pleasure.

God, I love full moon dumplings.

Last edited Feb 11, 2014 at 08:13AM EST

Nats wrote:

I am tempted to ask “Draw what happens next.”

Muumi wrote:

God, I love full moon dumplings.

Then I'll just break that ice.

I request yuri of Miku and Reimu for no reason at all related to the two of you in any way possible what even gave you that thought seriously hey is it getting hot in here or is it just me whoo man let me just open up a window oh whoops I just jumped through it and am fleeing the scene.

Draw Lugia with some baby goats (not Goat-Tan goats). It would make a good profile picture.

Don't ask. I have no idea either.

(And I can't draw goats apparently. Goat-Tan would've been so much easier to do.)

I request yuri of Miku and Reimu
How about you(as gendershifted) and Muumi

…How about I just draw RandomMan like one of my french girls.

Last edited Feb 12, 2014 at 11:21AM EST

…How about I just draw RandomMan like one of my french girls.

…..As a parody of the Titanic drawing scene with you being the artist?

Last edited Feb 12, 2014 at 11:23AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!