Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,725 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

ENDO's Draw Thread 3.0

Last posted Jul 28, 2014 at 03:38PM EDT. Added May 13, 2014 at 01:25PM EDT
58 posts from 25 users

That's right you goddamn nerds, IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN
Type wordy shit with your fingers, and watch me make your deepest fears COME TO LIFE
I might even make your childish needs MOVE WITH MAGIC TECHNOLOGY POWERS

Draw some environment.. I have never seen any of your artwork based on this.

You are grilling some meat on a beautiful forrest. There can be a fountain and a river on the background. Maybe some of us are swimming on there, exc..
I dunno. But i like to see how do you draw an environment.

Last edited May 13, 2014 at 03:33PM EDT

Okay ENDO, I got quite the task for you. I want you to draw Anton Chigurh from No Country for Old Men, He-Man, Mako from Kill la Kill, Armin from Attack on Titan, and Coconut Head from Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. Call it "The League of Extraordinary Bowlcuts". If you do this, you'll officially be cool.

Can you draw a pizza slice wielding a spatula as his sword and a pizza box as his shield? If you feel crazy you can add an opponent he's fighting, but it depends on how far you wish to go.

Last edited May 13, 2014 at 05:30PM EDT

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

Kinda off topic but.. That ship really looks like a handheld vacuum cleaner.

[sees similarities]

Then, draw an Espurr riding a vacuum cleaner. Like, y'know:

Last edited May 16, 2014 at 09:10PM EDT

ok seriouly I'm so fucking sorry I haven't started yet. I opened this thread and started a bunch of art trades on tumblr so I'm tryna juggle this and that at the same time

ProjectENDO wrote:

ok seriouly I'm so fucking sorry I haven't started yet. I opened this thread and started a bunch of art trades on tumblr so I'm tryna juggle this and that at the same time

It's k, as long as you deliver. I still got a backlog of 8 requests left, and they're gonna take a long, long time. Btw can you draw my OC, I like your artstyle?

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

Draw some environment.. I have never seen any of your artwork based on this.

You are grilling some meat on a beautiful forrest. There can be a fountain and a river on the background. Maybe some of us are swimming on there, exc..
I dunno. But i like to see how do you draw an environment.

well ive never done enviro work before but this was pretty fun
a treehouse for all the cool kymers

neet wrote:

Okay ENDO, I got quite the task for you. I want you to draw Anton Chigurh from No Country for Old Men, He-Man, Mako from Kill la Kill, Armin from Attack on Titan, and Coconut Head from Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. Call it "The League of Extraordinary Bowlcuts". If you do this, you'll officially be cool.

Drawing this was literally the most fucking fun thing I've done in months. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to bring this into the world.

Manly tears have been shed in your honour, ENDO. You are now not just cool, but officially cool. Godspeed, you magnificent son of a bitch.

(Also have all the thumbs up)

RandomMan wrote:

Can you draw a pizza slice wielding a spatula as his sword and a pizza box as his shield? If you feel crazy you can add an opponent he's fighting, but it depends on how far you wish to go.

pizza warrior with pepperoni and pineapple helmet, onion sash, olive abs, green pepper legs, and stuffed crust cheese arms

Dieselie McDieselface wrote:

Draw four.

THERE IS THIS WHAT YOU FUCKIN' CRACKERS WANT
YOU GOSH DANG FUCKIN' CRACKERS

also i'm not drawing that fuckin cheeto, i know what you want and it's not happening, i hate that cheeto

Slime Cap wrote:

endo's not even halfway done with the requests

tfw it will take a long time to have your request done

Draw thread OP's can draw any request in any order they wish, which includes not drawing certain requests.

Making a request does not guarantee OP actually drawing it, and perhaps impatient people should realize it might be their request that is the issue (too complex or, in most cases, too shit).

Last edited Jul 01, 2014 at 10:35PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Draw thread OP's can draw any request in any order they wish, which includes not drawing certain requests.

Making a request does not guarantee OP actually drawing it, and perhaps impatient people should realize it might be their request that is the issue (too complex or, in most cases, too shit).

I see to rather like the simple idea of Curly and Garfield in bed.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!