Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,725 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

An idea about a new creepypasta

Last posted Oct 29, 2014 at 04:37AM EDT. Added Oct 27, 2014 at 05:07PM EDT
4 posts from 3 users

I don't know if this is the right section to open my topic. If it's not, feel free to move it into the right one.

OK, I've been watching the Angry Video Game Nerd episode about the "Wally Bear and the NO! Gang" game. At the end of the video the Nerd inform us that there was a Wally Bear hotline (1-800-HI-WALLY), which finally disconnected by October 2007, 15 years after the game was released and one year after the video was uploaded. He made a call out of curiosity and… you really have to see this.

As you can see, the finale of the video is really creepy, with the scenes of the abandoned basement and the difficult to hear voice. The I had a look at the comments and this one gave me the inspiration…

If not a horror movie, how about a creepypasta based on it? How about a story about a creepy abandoned basement with a dead body inside? Or, how about a story about a haunted phone line that everybody assumed it as disconnected? Or, how about… anything similar? That would be awesome. In fact… I'm working on it. Here is my idea:

"Somewhere in this world
something terrible happened
one guy is going to find it out
with the most terrifying way

by making a call"

What do you think?

Last edited Oct 27, 2014 at 05:17PM EDT

I mean, if you want to write a creepy pasta then go right ahead, nothings stopping you. But KYM isn't really the best place to ask for advice on creepy pastas.

I would suggest you go over to the actual creepy pasta website for better feedback on that sort of thing.

Last edited Oct 28, 2014 at 06:41PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!