Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,725 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

Help redesign Shadow Man

Last posted Nov 21, 2014 at 09:48AM EST. Added Nov 18, 2014 at 09:57AM EST
9 posts from 7 users

Alright, so, as you all know, my persona, Shadow Man, is basically a recolored SpiderMan and given different powers. That's some deviantart-tier shit right there. Now, for that reason and many others, I've been meaning to redesign Shadow Man, as well as his three partners in crime- Shadow Woman, Beam Boy, and Beam Girl. Since they look almost exactly the same as one another, they all are in need of a redesign.
I've already got a start on Shadow Woman and Beam Boy:

Shadow Man and Shadow Woman

Beam Boy and Beam Girl

New Shadow Woman

New Beam Boy

As you can see, I want to make them look more human, and actually give them freaking clothes. Can't be runnin' around nekked 'n' shite.
What I'm asking is for all you talented artists out there on this awful awesome site of KYM to maybe throw together a small sketch of any of the four… It would really mean a lot and help out a bunch, since it's really important how they look.

Though there's not much I can give back in return for helping me, I will however take a request from you and I'll do my very best to make it as best as I can, like in drawings like

Last edited Nov 18, 2014 at 09:58AM EST

is basically a recolored SpiderMan

I'd say start off with not making them stick figures, because I'm not even seeing a Spider-Man in it.

So far I am getting:

> Doesn't look like SpiderMan
> Make BB look less like Morpheus
> I crave rabbit dick
> Doesn't look like Spidey
> BB is edgy and Shad looks like DoorMan
> I love dutch penis in/around my mouth

I'm not denying any of this but It does help. Thanks so far.

If any of you don't stalk the art thread, I'm just gonna throw out there that I've been redesigning a bunch of my old characters, not limited to the dick stick figures seen above; for example, Shadow Man's father was in desperate need of a redesign since he was basically a flaming pumpkin-headed halloween decoration, if any of you care

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!