Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,725 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

So I am writing a fanfiction and I need some help, please

Last posted May 23, 2015 at 06:06PM EDT. Added May 23, 2015 at 04:30PM EDT
4 posts from 3 users

So recently I am writing a fanfiction. I'll ask for some advices. Now I'll tell you some information about the fanfic and then I would like to hear you thoughts on it.

The Premise: Avdol goes to Japan to fight against Skeleton Mafia and defeat their boss, which is hiding somewhere around the world. It's a crossover between multiple franchises.

Since the fanfic is still in the works , the list of characters in incomplete, but anyway, I'm going to list the main cast and villain

Avdol, Kakyoin, Ryuko, Mako, Satsuki, Captain Falcon, Barret and counting (probably)
skeletons (of course), Hol Horse, Telence D'Arby and counting

If you would like to read the unfinished versions, just tell me.
And yes, there will be OCs and some NSFW bits, but those won't overshadow the story and main characters.
Thoughts on it?

Last edited May 23, 2015 at 04:58PM EDT

Mr.Stalker wrote:

can you explain the villains a bit, lad?

Sure.

The Skeleton mafia is, you've guessed it, a mafia by skeletons. Their motives and their leader will be explained in the story, when it will be finished.

Hol Horse will be a recurring villain for this story. His actions will be mostly comedic and not that threatening.

Telence/Terence D'Arby will be one of the leaders of Skeleton Mafia (not the boss, tho). He will guard one of the headquarters of Skeleton Mafia.

Some of the villains are OCs, just so you know.

More villains will be revealed when I update the story.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!