Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,356 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Corrupt a Wish

Last posted Jul 05, 2019 at 04:10PM EDT. Added Nov 19, 2013 at 12:30AM EST
4119 posts from 459 users

Your task is simple:

Grant the wish made by the user above you, while at the same time corrupting it in whatever way you wish to make it different than what the previous user originally intended.

Afterwards, you make your own wish, which in turn will be corrupted by the next user.

For example:

USER A: I wish I had a million dollars.

USER B: Granted. You now have one million dollars.

In monopoly money.

I wish I had a steak.

USER C: Granted. It's made out of rubber.

I wish Batman was real.

Etc.

I'll start.

*ahem*

I wish I possessed an army with which I could conquer the world.

Last edited Nov 19, 2013 at 12:47AM EST

Granted, but you burn down your house, kill hundreds of people with your magic, are arrested and sentenced to death, in an attempt to try to teleport your way to freedom, without knowing the proper spell, you rip your body to shreds and don't reassemble.

I wish I could learn without having to do hours of study.

Last edited Nov 19, 2013 at 12:51AM EST

Granted. You are now capable of teleportation, but only in ten inch increments. Teleportation is also taxing on your mental abilities, and you must take several minutes to recuperate or risk brain damage.

I wish I had artistic skill that rivaled that of Muumi.

Last edited Nov 19, 2013 at 01:29AM EST

Granted, you are now an obscure artist that no one has ever heard of. Your talent is the only ability you have and you starve for months trying to make a living off of charcoal sketches as you can't afford paint and canvas.

I wish I could read the minds of the people I talk to.

You gain the ability to stop time for 100 years or 1000 years your time. However, you still age while time is stopped, and you can't cancel the stop.

I wish for the ability to transform into whatever I want.

Granted; everything ceases to exist.

I wish YouTube abandoned Google+ and reverted to how things were prior to the +takeover.

@The Stare Master: There was another one from under a year ago when I was still new to the forums, which was where I got this idea.

Last edited Nov 19, 2013 at 12:09PM EST

Right then, we will warp you somewhere between Neptune and Saturn.
I want a magical unicorn that can shoot rainbows out of it's armpits and then the rainbows barf candy.

Your powers a realized and you initiate the command to phase through the walls of the school girls changing room. You die a horrible death as every element in your body loses its mass and turns into neutrinos which Earth leaves behind in the depths of space. See you next year!

I wish for a pay raise.

Last edited Nov 20, 2013 at 02:02AM EST

Granted, but now you're the envy of your co-workers. They become so enraged that your boss chose you over them for who knows what reason like magic or something that they photoshop pictures of you and the bosses wife. You are fired on the spot, good luck trying to get another job Boss's wife fucker.

I wish I could feel.

Nintendo is now an adult-entertainment company and Luigi is their go to sexual mascot, he will do anything and everything to please any of his lovers (including Mario and all the other Nintendo characters). ANYTHING.

I wish for the MPAA and RIA to die horribly.

Granted, but now every day is agonizingly boring and every day is longer than usual.

I wish for Spongebob finally got his driver's licence.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!