Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

19,326 total conversations in 117 threads

+ New Thread


KYM Text RPG (I dunno lol)

Last posted Jul 02, 2014 at 12:26PM EDT. Added Jun 14, 2014 at 06:25PM EDT
453 posts from 14 users

Take the risk and reach for the power button

Jun 20, 2014 at 02:22PM EDT
Quote

Dern. Oh wait, I believe I left my Ipod inside of my tank. Use special phone to get one of my homies to deliver my tank for me.

Jun 20, 2014 at 06:25PM EDT
Quote

Legion
You reach out, all your efforts for this one moment. All the climbing… all the sweat…

Well. The robot equivalent of sweat. Rust perhaps? Washer fluid?

You reach out and press. It takes a minute to warm up the screen, but it’s now running.

Jun 20, 2014 at 06:44PM EDT
Quote

Honeytiger
You wrap the rope around yourself in case you should fall and lift. It’s probably one of the heaviest things you’ve ever encountered, but it moves, the top falling outward and crashing against the pantry shelf.

There is now a rectangular hole in the wall. It’s darker than dark inside. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

Jun 20, 2014 at 06:48PM EDT
Quote

Shi Gai, Consequences for All

VRROOOM!

At the mere thought of summoning your tank, it appears in the air in front of you at full speed. The “toy” tank arcs violently downward, crashing into the glass shelf under your feet. A spiderweb of cracks instantly form as the entire tv set shakes. You still hear cracking when you move. The glass surface is unstable.

Last edited Jun 20, 2014 at 06:53PM EDT
Jun 20, 2014 at 06:53PM EDT
Quote

Agoeb wrote:

Gives Cookie :D

Freelancer
You don’t have to worry about the crazy doctor for long, as he rushes off on his own. After careful inspection, you see two possible points of interest. There is a TV set on a stand that looms far above you to your right, and ahead of you a tower of car tires of greater size.

<Go to the TV set while keeping an eye out for anything that can be used as a weapon

Jun 20, 2014 at 07:16PM EDT
Quote

(thought: It’s kill or be killed, better get a weapon quick.)

Maybe there could be a mini cannon somewhere in this RP, or perhaps a mini crossbow?

Please Implement these weapons in the RP, they could be used a plot devices, or just general weaponry.

Last edited Jun 20, 2014 at 08:08PM EDT
Jun 20, 2014 at 07:42PM EDT
Quote

((I’m not gonna say Kill Shi Gai and steal his tank, but…))

Dr. Schabbs
You decide to climb up the cables, but you have four to choose from before you begin your climb, one thick and one thin for each system.

Last edited Jun 20, 2014 at 07:57PM EDT
Jun 20, 2014 at 07:56PM EDT
Quote

Freelancer
You walk away from the storage bin, in the direction towards the group. Eventually you come to stand in front of the TV set. Two Gamecube controllers are around you, with wires leading up into the stand. You also see a fancy pen, it’s lid, and two AA batteries on the ground.

Jun 20, 2014 at 07:58PM EDT
Quote

(since my power is amazing effectiveness, I could also probably utilize this mini cannon next to me, implying that there is one.)

I could possibly befriend Shi Gai, but for the rest, I’ll need to know who they are and what they have with them. (I can’t possibly take on anyone better than me, despite the fact that my power implies that I have amazing hand-to-hand combat skills, I’ll need either the mini-cannon or mini crossbow to take on them.)

Jun 20, 2014 at 08:06PM EDT
Quote

Watch the TV, if the source isn’t right then look for the remote

Jun 20, 2014 at 08:42PM EDT
Quote

Keep on guard, and search behind me for anything that can be used as a weapon

Last edited Jun 20, 2014 at 10:49PM EDT
Jun 20, 2014 at 10:48PM EDT
Quote

Jotaro Kujo
You grab hold of the cable and prepare to zip back down it to the ground. Eventually you come to stand in front of the TV set. Two Gamecube controllers are around you, with wires leading up into the stand. You also see a fancy pen, it’s lid, and two AA batteries on the ground.

Jun 21, 2014 at 01:24AM EDT
Quote

Freelancer
It’s better than the average plastic ballpoint. The pen is gold in color, and thick metal. You might just be able to use it as a spear.

Jun 21, 2014 at 01:25AM EDT
Quote

Honeytiger
You enter the hole. It’s dark, and smells of the earth. The ground below your feet is shards of gravel. This place is terrifying. There are likely rats. Dead Rats. Dead rats that will still be able to jump out at you.

It’s not too late to turn back now.

Jun 21, 2014 at 01:45AM EDT
Quote

Legion
The Tv seems to be running, though you can’t see the screen by standing behind it.

Jun 21, 2014 at 01:46AM EDT
Quote

Shi Gai
You grab hold of the controller cable and prepare to zip back down it to the ground. Eventually you come to stand in front of the TV set. Two Gamecube controllers are around you, with wires leading up into the stand. You also see a fancy pen, it’s lid, two AA batteries on the ground, and of course your tank. It’s still running and you have no issues hopping inside.

Jun 21, 2014 at 01:47AM EDT
Quote

Schabbs
You don’t see any weapons up here. But should you give the shelf one more hard impact it’ll shatter under your feet. Then you’ll have all the shard you could ever want!

Jun 21, 2014 at 01:51AM EDT
Quote

(That’s reassuring..)
Construct shiv out of glass shards

Jun 21, 2014 at 01:58AM EDT
Quote

In that case…
>create glass shards by stamping on shelf, then construct glass shards into a spear/staff/axe hybrid weapon

(See my second comment up there that asks if there could be a mini cannon/crossbow?)

And how large am I, exactly?

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 02:08AM EDT
Jun 21, 2014 at 02:05AM EDT
Quote

I look ahead with echolocation.
(How do I know it is dark? Have I spontaneously grown eyes?)

Jun 21, 2014 at 04:38AM EDT
Quote

(shi gai) Throw the tool that drove the tank into the shelf out of the tank and back it up over him. After that, look around the inside of the tank, I think I have my Ipod somewhere around here.

Jun 21, 2014 at 12:41PM EDT
Quote

Dr.Shabbs, Consequences for all
It takes two hard stomps to break the shelf. Immediately after the second, your world, like the shelving you were standing on, falls apart. You flail, among jagged edges ready to cut you to shreads.

When you hit the ground below, it isn’t over. The two gaming systems have fallen as well, yanking their cables right out of the TV. It destroys all of Legion’s work getting the TV working for the XBox, as well as stranding the robot up there. The Wii bounces, and falls over on top of you holding you down against the shards.

Jun 21, 2014 at 03:12PM EDT
Quote

screw this, I want my power to be toughness and resilience (ability to survive serious injuries), or at a couple extra lives.

Also, I landed like an upturned table, all fours raised, to support anything falling.

“It destroys all of Legion’s work getting the TV working for the XBox, as well as stranding the robot up there.”

Fuck. (This isn’t what I had in mind…) I thought it’d be all over in the crematorium, but nope.

>Use superhuman strength to punch the Wii as it landed on me, Remove shards, and patch self up with doctor-ish skills (it’s not my superpower, but since i’m a doctor, you’d think I could patch myself up.), and then build shards into spear/staff/axe hybrid weapon carefully with tools

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 03:45PM EDT
Jun 21, 2014 at 03:41PM EDT
Quote

((Alright Schabbs. You gotta cut that stuff out now and play the game right.))

Jun 21, 2014 at 03:48PM EDT
Quote

Honeytiger
It’s the kind of dark that trancends simple senses as sight and soaks you to your fruity core. You creep forward, echolocating for the source of the sound you detected earlier.

It finds you.

“What’s this? A visitor?” The ground rumbles in speech. Whatever it is ahead of you is so massive it completely takes up your field of echolocation and makes it impossible to get a shape. “You’re like me. I can… smell it on you. How fortunate you seeked me out first. Usually I do the hunting…”

You move backward instinctively, and your peel runs over something round on the gravel floor. It’s the severed head of a toy, frozen in a terrified expression.

“I eagerly anticipate absorbing whatever power it is you possess…” It growls, moving closer.

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 04:00PM EDT
Jun 21, 2014 at 04:00PM EDT
Quote

((Shi Gai, I can’t really do an update for you. You didn’t interact with the world much. So uhm… Whistles))

Jun 21, 2014 at 04:02PM EDT
Quote

I’ll cut that shit out.

>Punch off Wii and remove shards, and head off for the bathroom, climb up cabinet and patch self up with bandages

Wait, I can only push off the Wii?
(I like how I was promised shards if I stamped on the shelf, yet it ends up injuring me.

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 04:13PM EDT
Jun 21, 2014 at 04:06PM EDT
Quote

(Laika here)
>Xbox out of commission
>stranded
ffs, man. How was stamping on the glass shelf a good idea?

Climb atop the TV set, who can I see?

Jun 21, 2014 at 05:03PM EDT
Quote

Oh… does that mean game over, or… Anyways, if not, give up on looking and drive the tank over to the fallen glass shelf and examine the ruins.

Jun 21, 2014 at 05:27PM EDT
Quote

You tricked me into stamping the glass shelf, promising me a weapon. I pushed off the Wii and patched myself up, removing the shards.

Jun 21, 2014 at 05:38PM EDT
Quote

((I make no promises and give no hints. You came to the conclusion breaking the shelf was a “good idea”.))

Dr.Schabbs

Straining, you manage to shove the console off after an exhaustive effort. You could have asked for the others to help… but you probably didn’t make a lot of friends by destroying the shelf. Now you’re laying on the bed of glass. You have tons of cuts all over, but none too serious. It’s a miracle you’re alive at all.

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 05:58PM EDT
Jun 21, 2014 at 05:55PM EDT
Quote

Legion

You somehow manage to cling on through the apocalypse that happens to the TV set. It gives a terrible blast of static as the component cable are ripped out among broken glass then becomes absolutely silent. You climb to the top, and sit, thinking on your situation.

It’s kind of peaceful up here. You can see the entire room, from the tires, to the blaze in the opposite corner. It’s been a productive day of wrecking things.

Across the room, just barely in view from behind a shelf, you can see a rectangular passage in the concrete wall. How weird. You can see some of your group moving around far below you.

Jun 21, 2014 at 06:05PM EDT
Quote

((Why would the game be over?
:o. Don’t forget… You’re here forever.))

Shi Gai
You drive your tank over to inspect the wreckage. What a mess… Dr.Schabbs is here, having just pushed the wii off.

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 06:10PM EDT
Jun 21, 2014 at 06:09PM EDT
Quote

Agoeb wrote:

Freelancer
It’s better than the average plastic ballpoint. The pen is gold in color, and thick metal. You might just be able to use it as a spear.

“Good, I can use this as a weapon, combined with my hardlight shield I have a sound means of defending myself.”

>Pick up pen

Jun 21, 2014 at 06:23PM EDT
Quote

Armed with my backpack and my limited knowledge of red magic, I look for an exit to the yard. And if there’s not exit (Because it’s a prison, and they typically don’t have many of those) i’ll just look for the entrance to the building that looks the least… On fire.

Jun 21, 2014 at 06:37PM EDT
Quote

Remove Mantis sniper rifle from back and take aim at Schabbs
“Eliminating the saboteur.”

(If I’m a toy then surely they’d sell Legion with his signature weapon packed on his back, right?)

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 07:31PM EDT
Jun 21, 2014 at 07:30PM EDT
Quote

Freelancer
You’ve gained a Fancy Pen. You equip it as a weapon.

Jun 21, 2014 at 08:53PM EDT
Quote

Red
You observe your surroundings. If anything, this is a prison no more. You have a very large range of where to go, from a tower of tires ahead of you, to a TV shelf to your right.

Jun 21, 2014 at 09:02PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!