Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

20,636 total conversations in 200 threads

+ New Thread


KYM Text RPG (I dunno lol)

Last posted Jul 02, 2014 at 12:26PM EDT. Added Jun 14, 2014 at 06:25PM EDT
453 posts from 14 users

((Sorry, accidentally downvotes your post, so I gave you karma in other places. As for your request… I would love to give you your sniper rifle. I would. Buut… Then i’ll have to let everyone take in items from their ‘verse. So I’m very sorry. You’ll have to kill him with some other means. Again, I apologize. But i’ll let you take another move! ))

Honeytiger, Consequences for All
You immediately start moving backwards at the sound of the rumbling voice. “You may flee, now. Yet don’t assume you can escape me…”

You flee out the trapdoor and move immediately to the side. It’s good you do so, as the rectangular hole is soon quickly filled with a massive reptilian head. It looks right at you and smiles… saliva running down horrible fanged teeth.

((What would a proper adventure be without a dragon to slay?))

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 09:48PM EDT

Legion
It’s a rather bad situation Schabbs has left you in. You can climb down the TV itself, and maybe drop to the third shelf without injury. That would still only leave you with a slightly reduced epic fall unless you found something there that might help.

Agoeb wrote:

Freelancer
There is an orange one and a silver one. They have wires that run across to the wii laying on a bed of broken glass.

“What the hell happed here!?! First a fire and now this shit? Oh well, this armor should be enough to travel around there safely.”

>Go to the bed of broken glass

Honeytiger
You climb back down the rope frantically, moving so fast that you slip and fall the last inch. You “look” up and see the Dragon’s head struggling to try and escape. It seems as though it’s grown too big in it’s “cave” to give immediate chase. But who knows how long that will last…

((Schabbs. Legion doesn’t have a sniper rifle. I’ve decided against importing items along with your char, which means you won’t have syringes. You might have gloves though. Please come up with another set of actions.))

Agoeb wrote:

Freelancer
Schabbs gives you the creeps. He keeps grabbing for shards of glass around him, and causes all your defensive insticts to tingle.

“(thought) Maybe I should kill him now and not risk any further issues with him later”

>approach Schabbs, ready to kill him moments notice, but not show it

(I think this call for a roll the dice system)

>After being distracted for some time, I pick up a shard and hop on the tank, with reflexes at it’s height

“Back off. I have no plans on killing you, but I swear, if you dare try.”

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 11:12PM EDT

Schabbs wrote:

>After being distracted for some time, I pick up a shard and hop on the tank, with reflexes at it’s height

“Back off. I have no plans on killing you, but I swear, if you dare try.”

Again, It was a thought, and I don’t recall an update for you

If there is a combat system, let’s try out http://rolz.org/.
It'd make it more fair, without the unfair insta-fragging.

>Aim tank’s mini-cannon at Freelance, sights on his pen

No, that’d be my responce to your action. Even then, I’d still do it because i’d get the chills, knowing that there’s danger nearby.

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 11:18PM EDT

((Without interacting with the world, you guys can post freely. (Like Shi Gai at the moment! He and you two can post again.) But should you start attacking each other, I’ll roll dice on how well and attack works after both people have done an action.This allows one person to attack while the other defends. Or both people to attack. We’ll see how it goes.

Now please, shed blood for my amusement.))

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 11:30PM EDT

Grunt

>Ignite fuse on mini cannon with sights trained on Freelance, whilist hiding behind the cannon
>Inexplicably healed for sporting chance’s sake

Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 11:32PM EDT

Agoeb wrote:

((Without interacting with the world, you guys can post freely. (Like Shi Gai at the moment! He and you two can post again.) But should you start attacking each other, I’ll roll dice on how well and attack works after both people have done an action.This allows one person to attack while the other defends. Or both people to attack. We’ll see how it goes.

Now please, shed blood for my amusement.))

http://rolz.org/

It’s worth it, trust me.

Schabbs wrote:

If there is a combat system, let’s try out http://rolz.org/.
It'd make it more fair, without the unfair insta-fragging.

>Aim tank’s mini-cannon at Freelance, sights on his pen

No, that’d be my responce to your action. Even then, I’d still do it because i’d get the chills, knowing that there’s danger nearby.

>Deploys Hardlight shield

((Ok. No. All of this is wrong.

>Ignite fuse on mini cannon with sights trained on Freelance, whilist hiding behind the cannon

What? Aren’t you in Shi Gai’s tank? Is that what you mean? Where do you keep getting this idea there are mini cannons? When did I ever say that?

>Inexplicably healed for sporting chance’s sake

… What?!))
Last edited Jun 21, 2014 at 11:47PM EDT

Agoeb wrote:

((Ok. No. All of this is wrong.

>Ignite fuse on mini cannon with sights trained on Freelance, whilist hiding behind the cannon

What? Aren’t you in Shi Gai’s tank? Is that what you mean? Where do you keep getting this idea there are mini cannons? When did I ever say that?

>Inexplicably healed for sporting chance’s sake

… What?!))

Might as well explain myself.

Yes, I’m in the tank. As with mini cannons, that pertains to fighting.
As for the healing thing, I thought it’d be fair to be healed, since this is the 1st fight.

Wait a second, get the fuck outta my tank M8. That thing doesn’t even have a cannon. It has a shitty light bulb thing that shoots electricity, and that’s about it… Climb into the tank and throw Schabbs out.


(see?)
Last edited Jun 22, 2014 at 12:00AM EDT

((There aren’t any mini canons man. When have I ever once said there are mini cannons. Are you firing the tank at Freelancer’s sheild? Is that what you’re doing? And you aren’t magically healed.))

Agoeb wrote:

((There aren’t any mini canons man. When have I ever once said there are mini cannons. Are you firing the tank at Freelancer’s sheild? Is that what you’re doing? And you aren’t magically healed.))

Well, I fucked up about that, and now I’m at the ground, standing there (menacingly) with a shard of glass.

Or electrified.

Last edited Jun 22, 2014 at 12:16AM EDT

General Shi Gai wrote:

(shi gai) Zap both of these faggots with the tank’s lightbulb, then drive to another area while playing Sonic Adventure 2’s Live and Learn loudly from the tank’s stereo.

Ok, A few things
1. As you can see with my avatar, wearing armor
2. I have my Hardlight shield deployed
3. It’s A FUCKING LIGHTBULB

Freelancer wrote:

Ok, A few things
1. As you can see with my avatar, wearing armor
2. I have my Hardlight shield deployed
3. It’s A FUCKING LIGHTBULB

Well, that lightbulb acts as a fucking tesla coil!

Schabbs wrote:

cough

I’m attacking freelancer with the glass, but knowing that shield, chances are it’s going to do dick all against it, but I’m going to use it when his shield isn’t up.

>charge Schabbs with the shield, hopeing to bash him with it and stun him

Also, I like how Shi Gai transitions from being with me to shocking me and leaving.
I don’t think that this battle would go over well, or even fair for that matter.
Plus, this shirt makes that shock feel sorta ticklish.
>sidestep and trip Freelance, then throw a shard of glass at his back like a goddamn frisbee

Last edited Jun 22, 2014 at 12:30AM EDT

Schabbs wrote:

Also, I like how Shi Gai transitions from being with me to shocking me and leaving.
I don’t think that this battle would go over well, or even fair for that matter.
Plus, this shirt makes that shock feel sorta ticklish.
>sidestep and trip Freelance, then throw a shard of glass at his back like a goddamn frisbee

Battle Results

Schabbs
You try to somehow both sidestep and remain close enough to trip the charging Freelancer. This works about as well as it could have, with you swiftly being knocked on your ass by a hard light shield. To add insult to injury, Shi Gai fires his electrical blast at the both of you leaving you on the ground twitching, momentarily.

Freelancer
You ram right into the Doctor with all your might sending his flying. Unfortunately, he stuck his leg out last moment, causing you to stumble slightly. He also threw some glass, but you aren’t even aware of it due to your hard armor. Shi Gai’s tank blast causes your shield to flicker and power down, at least until you activate it again.

Last edited Jun 22, 2014 at 12:56AM EDT

Shi Gai
You cruise away in your tank, rocking out to your jams. Deciding to go somewhere new, your cruise over towards a pantry shelf, and meet up with a banana. Using your acute banana emotive senses, you get the idea something has it scared, though you aren’t sure exactly what.

((Fuck it. Fine. All ya’ll are idiots. But you’re my idiots. ♥))

Shi Gai
You exit your tank and creep over to the banana at the bottom of the rope. You aren’t really sure how you want to do this, as the banana is nearly as big as you, but you lunge at it anyway, mouth open.

((I’ll treat this as a battle. I’ll update after Honey does their counter.))

Last edited Jun 22, 2014 at 01:10AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!