Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

15,025 total conversations in 98 threads

+ New Thread

Thirty-Three Days Later (Murder Thread III)

Last posted Sep 01, 2014 at 10:14PM EDT. Added Jul 28, 2014 at 02:06AM EDT
139 posts from 23 users

“…”
Vision’s hazy… head ringing like crazy. I looked around… sand all around me. The only two things that stood out… a crashed bus, and a long road stretching in two directions. I checked inside the overturned auto… everyone inside was either dazed or panicking. I stepped back inside the bus… this was the only shelter around in sight. A few things raced through my mnind… how did we crash… why out here… and how were we going to finish getting to our destination. I ignored it and just focused on the passengers now…

OOC: Welcome to the new Murder Thread! If you’re a veteran, then you know what to expect. If not, then listen up! Just post in here and you’ll be in the game. The closing period is at 3:00 PM (EST) on the 29th. As soon as we get all our players, we’ll establish the rules further. Till then, good luck, and good hunting!

Last edited Jul 28, 2014 at 02:10AM EDT
Jul 28, 2014 at 02:06AM EDT

Funny I was thinking of making one myself but I’m willing to put mines on hold for this one, plus I’m still working out on some things for mines. So I’m in since I had fun on the last one.

Last edited Jul 28, 2014 at 02:15AM EDT
Jul 28, 2014 at 02:14AM EDT

my ding dong rings long

Jul 28, 2014 at 02:31AM EDT

Sure, I’ll join in.

Jul 28, 2014 at 02:57AM EDT

I’m in again, but don’t make me or everyone else so gay and perverted like last time.

Jul 28, 2014 at 03:01AM EDT

Lego. Please be aware that I live in a different time zone (Hong Kong).

Last edited Jul 28, 2014 at 10:37AM EDT
Jul 28, 2014 at 10:15AM EDT

I’ll play.

Jul 28, 2014 at 11:06AM EDT

Wow! That’s a lot of people. If there’s still room for me, could I be a part of this?

Jul 28, 2014 at 07:36PM EDT

OOC: Cutoff is now! Here are our users!

Crow
Sleepy
Slime
Harshwhinny
Chowz
A Furry
Richter
Gary
Kebab
The Fox
Double
Shy Face
Moorokunt
NintenDylan
Disturbed
Lil B
Sir Crona
Level4
Ruthless
Captain Falcon

OK! Rules. I am gonna choose two murderers (usually it’s one but with the high amount of people, it’ll keep the game going), identified by PMing them. As the innocent civilians, it’s your job to find out who it is before you all die. Now, you can’t accuse someone when nothing’s happened, so until murders (noted in red) happen, no one can pick anyone off. If you end up pinning the crimes on the wrong user, both the accused and the chosen victim will die in a double takedown. When either the murderers dies or the bystanders are all gone, the spree will end and you can dance on the graves of the killers or victims.

If you’re one of the murderers, you’re job is to kill the others, one by one. Each murder will occur by one murderer as the other sits out for the next kill. The identity of the murderer is only certainly known by the other murderer. If one of you dies, the other is left to finish the job. If you wanna win, simply kill everyone else.

As the bystanders, you’re job is to find out who the murderers are and kill them. After each kill you’ll have the chance to investigate the murder. Find some clues (which I’ll identify in blue) and pinpoint the murderers in order to stop them. HOWEVER, if you wrongly accuse another innocent bystander leading to their demise, the murderers will kill not one, but two targets immediately afterwards in a double takedown. So be extremely careful and perceptive. In order to win, you need both murderers dead.

That’s it for the rules. I’ll send the PMs, and let the games begin! And PS, you’ll be your own characters rather than make new ones this time around.

Last edited Jul 29, 2014 at 08:01PM EDT
Jul 29, 2014 at 07:59PM EDT
Vision’s hazy… head ringing like crazy. I looked around… sand all around me. The only two things that stood out… a crashed bus, and a long road stretching in two directions. I checked inside the overturned auto… everyone inside was either dazed or panicking. I stepped back inside the bus… this was the only shelter around in sight. A few things raced through my mnind… how did we crash… why out here… and how were we going to finish getting to our destination. I ignored it and just focused on the passengers now…

So this is the first clue I suppose, let’s analyze it.

Sand. – We are in a secluded area, say a desert.
Crashed bus. – The vehicle that we arrived in, probably the most important clue we have so far.
Long road. – We’ve been out of civilization for a while, the murderers planned to kill us here.
Overturned auto. – This means there must have been some sort of contact that caused the auto to flip over, explosion, crash with an obstacle, something significant.

Now, correct me if I’m wrong, the “auto” is the bus right? The bus is the only vehicle, but how do you go inside the auto, which is the bus, and then inside the bus again? And I’ll assume mnind is just a typo.

So, considering the bus is in fact the only vehicle, and we are out in a secluded location, it’s safe to say the murderers are behind the crash, under circumstances unknown. If we can investigate further, perhaps we may find more clues on what caused the bus to crash. It’s impossible to accuse anyone yet, without any clues. We have to wait for more clues, or a murder…

Last edited Jul 29, 2014 at 10:12PM EDT
Jul 29, 2014 at 10:05PM EDT

> That awkward moment when Gary’s the murderer trying to throw everyone off with false interpretations.

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:20PM EDT

Sam wrote:

> That awkward moment when Gary’s the murderer trying to throw everyone off with false interpretations.

What if you’re the one trying to throw everyone off with your awkward moment?

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:22PM EDT

> That awkward moment when Ruthless is the murderer trying to throw everyone off with false interpretations.

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:23PM EDT

So I guess we have to wait for someone to die. Fun.

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:25PM EDT

OOC:
>that awkarad moment when you plebs aren’t using greentext

Jul 29, 2014 at 10:33PM EDT

OOC:
That awkward moment when you don’t need to use greentext.

Jul 29, 2014 at 11:07PM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

OOC:
That awkward moment when you have 4 posts about OOC.

Jul 29, 2014 at 11:12PM EDT

Everyone talking at once really annoyed me… made my headache much bigger.
“Ugh, calm down! We’ve crashed, so deal with it. Now, you wanna stay here, or try to get outta here?”
No answer, probably trying to decide.

>left the bus, trying to find the source of the crash
>checked front

>huge blast marks
>…wonder what happened
>inspected the back
>saw something stick out from the sand
>walked up to it
>recognized it as a hand

>hand leads to the crushed body of Lil B
>dropped the hand, and left back inside the bus
>“So… we have someone dead…”
>Nineteen scragglers remain

Jul 30, 2014 at 05:09PM EDT

Okay, blast marks indicate explosives and Lil B’s body is crushed, so I’m guessing someone used a bomb to off him.

Jul 30, 2014 at 05:22PM EDT

rip in pieces the best user ;_;

Jul 30, 2014 at 05:26PM EDT

Wait, no, the blasts are at the front, and Lil B’s body was at the back, so what I think happened, was that the killer used bombs to stop the bus, and then killed B with a blunt object before burying him in the sand.

Jul 30, 2014 at 05:30PM EDT

B was most likely killed during the crash, meaning there’s nothing of substantial importance on his corpse.
>Examine the engine thoroughly

Jul 30, 2014 at 05:48PM EDT

Sir Crona Statscowski Esquire wrote:

B was most likely killed during the crash, meaning there’s nothing of substantial importance on his corpse.

His hand was stuck in the sand so we can assume that he was buried, but the probability of his body being crushed when bus crashed is very high. With the blast marks in the front of the wreck I think we should inspect the wheels. However, considering the fact that no one heard any signs of struggle from B, I think that the more likely situation is that he died in the crash.

Last edited Jul 30, 2014 at 06:02PM EDT
Jul 30, 2014 at 05:57PM EDT

Sir Crona Statscowski Esquire wrote:

Actually, I say that there’s still cause to examine the corpse. Just because it seems likely that he died during the crash, maybe we’ll find something that says otherwise. Can’t be too safe.

Jul 30, 2014 at 06:02PM EDT

We have to note that the corpse was outside the bus. Flung out during the crash, behind the explosion, we do not know. I like Moorokunt’s theory. Since he was crushed, the murderers probably directly attack B.

Last edited Jul 30, 2014 at 06:11PM EDT
Jul 30, 2014 at 06:09PM EDT

level4outbreak wrote:

Actually, I say that there’s still cause to examine the corpse. Just because it seems likely that he died during the crash, maybe we’ll find something that says otherwise. Can’t be too safe.

Well, looking back on what Laud said, he said that he saw 20 people, if B was killed in the crash, Laud wouldn’t of saw him with the rest of us, so my current theory is that the killer beat him to death with a blunt object and then buried him.

Jul 30, 2014 at 06:12PM EDT

I think we should all introduce ourselves since Lil B was probably some rapper that we have no time to care about. I’m Chowz, former MLB player who had a great career. Unfortunately, my career fell down when I made the game losing error in game 7 of the World Series. I can’t move on from that mistake.

Jul 30, 2014 at 06:14PM EDT

chowzburgerz wrote:

I think we should all introduce ourselves since Lil B was probably some rapper that we have no time to care about. I’m Chowz, former MLB player who had a great career. Unfortunately, my career fell down when I made the game losing error in game 7 of the World Series. I can’t move on from that mistake.

OOC: Are we all really gonna make up backstories?

Jul 30, 2014 at 06:31PM EDT

level4outbreak wrote:

That’s actually a good idea.

Jul 30, 2014 at 06:42PM EDT

We’re looking for any kind of damage that reveals B’s cause of death.

Let’s conclude for now B wasn’t killed by the blast that crashed the bus. That’s fairly unlikely, but still a possibility.

The murderers are the ones that assaulted and buried B and his corpse.
Or
The bus somehow hit B’s body which killed him, and then the murderers buried his body.

Anyways, if we can find any sort of other evidence on B or around him we may discover more.

Jul 30, 2014 at 06:52PM EDT

Okay, so I think everyone agrees that we should inpesct B’s corpse.

Jul 30, 2014 at 06:59PM EDT

chowzburgerz wrote:

OOC: Hi, Bill Buckner!

Still OOC: Hey Mark, can Barry show up at one point?

Jul 30, 2014 at 07:19PM EDT

Jimmy Lethal, Head of Security wrote:

OOC: Hi, Bill Buckner!

Still OOC: Hey Mark, can Barry show up at one point?

OOC:Are you even in the game?

Last edited Jul 30, 2014 at 07:38PM EDT
Jul 30, 2014 at 07:24PM EDT

OOC: Well Jimmy, if you wanted this “Barry” to show up, you should have joined when the call for participants was posted.

Jul 30, 2014 at 07:42PM EDT

O HAI! You must login or signup first!