Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,397 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

I have the cheese!

Last posted Sep 17, 2014 at 08:01AM EDT. Added Aug 13, 2014 at 11:12PM EDT
38 posts from 27 users

Ladies and gentlemen of KYM, I introduce you to a fun little forum game that was quite popular in my old internet days.
It's called, I have the cheese, and what it is is simple. You have to fight your way to get the cheese from the poster above you.
This can be as simple as backstabbing them while saying "Gentlemen" and taking the cheese. Or as dramatic as jumping off of the SSB4 Hype Train and swinging down from a rope and snatching the cheese from the user's hand.
The only rule is that after you take the cheese, you gotta say, "I have the cheese." Be as silly or serious as you want, just get that cheese!
Here we go.
*Leaves cheese out on silver plater on an alabaster pedistal.

Reaches into garbage disposal and safely get back cheese.
Then do as below:

Wait, that means I don't have the cheese.

Pick up cheese off the street.
"I have the cheese"

Last edited Aug 13, 2014 at 11:18PM EDT

[Picks up the user above with one servo]

"I'll take that from you dude"

[Uses the other servo to take the cheese without crushing it]

"Mine"

[Tosses user aside]

[Transforms and rolls out in Party Van mode]

"I have the cheese, come get me user below me"

Last edited Aug 13, 2014 at 11:58PM EDT

Summon the Flamelurker to incinerate void and use it's flames to melt one of the cheese on a slice of toast while still keeping the other one as plain old cheese.
Now I have both a regular cheese and a grilled cheese sandwich.

I'll take that thank you very much.
Uses Ice Slasher to refrigerate the cheese and hides it in the blistering cold
I have the cheese.

Last edited Aug 28, 2014 at 10:09PM EDT

>Enacts Cheese Tax
>From this point on, any method or means of exchange or transfer of cheese between two Users will be accompanied by a 8% Cheese Tax
>With each transfer, I, the Cheese Overlord, will accumulate more and more of the cheese through increments.
>Users that live in Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire or Oregon will not have a Cheese Tax implemented and will retain the full amount of cheese.

[Ventures to the internet's coding through Oz]
Man, that took a while.
[Dumps cheese into a fireplace]
Oh wait, I don't have the cheese.
[Grabs melted cheese with hands]
I have the ch-OH GOD YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH THIS HURTS.

Last edited Sep 01, 2014 at 07:44AM EDT

I spend six months plotting before I set in motion a plan to ruin the life of Unskilled Gamer Keika. At first, my purpose was clear. I just wanted that one thing. It was mine by right, and I was willing to do all it took to have it. After the third night in a row without sleep, and the tenth night I've gone without sleep, I started to loose myself. I started to doubt everything. Could what I was doing really be worth it?
I started with his family members. I was subtle, very subtle. For the plan to work he had to believe his misfortune an act of misfortune. His mother died of "nursing home malpractice." Her IV drip was mysteriously overdosed by her attendants. I felt nothing at this. After all she was old, she could drop dead any second.
I waited for her funeral to move into my next stage of planning. There was rat poison mysteriously slipped into the punch bowl. His poor niece was one of the first to go. This was the point where the guilt started to accumulate. I told myself it was nothing, I HAD to do this.
He started to become more and more depressed. First, he bought a dog. A cute thing, Pomeranian poodle mix. I chuckled at how easy he made it. As I sawed a hole through his fence, I started to feel more guilt. My plan was to make a hole so the neighbor's pitbull could get in. Did either of the poor animals deserve this? I couldn't let that get to me, I HAD to do it… I HAD to get it.
After the death of his poor dog, he focused more and more on work. It didn't take much to get him fired- I just had to "Misplace" certain work related files he kept at his house. It was around this point where I started to loose myself. The faces of those who I'd killed circled in my mind. Gone. By my hand. For what? Was what I wanted really worth it? I could only ever know until I had it, couldn't I?
It was then when he fell into depression. I should mention that, at the time, I worked at the post office and I was very good at forgery. I intercepted one of his relief checks and added a zero to it. The forged check had just barley enough to buy a sawed-off from the hunting supply store down the street. I eagerly awaited the moment when I heard that sweet sound. When the time finally came I let out, almost involuntarily, a childlike giggle of joy as I heard the gunshot that indicated he took his own life. At this point, I was no longer myself, but a mockery of the man I once was. A mess, whose guilt had destroyed him and replaced him with a cold, unfeeling husk.
As the police cleared his house, I waited until dark to pick the lock on his back door. I was very meticulous in my searching. Once I found the object, It took every ounce of my willpower to not let out a screaming fit of laughter. I stuffed it in my pocket and set out.
EDITOR'S NOTE: After his apparent mental breakdown, SirCrona's diary (Which had contained the above memoir) was collected as evidence and was enough evidence to find him not guilty by insanity. While undergoing treatment, SirCrona eventually died from apparent suicide, When the doctors came to inspect his progress, they found written on the walls with his own blood over and over the same four words that he had filled every page of his diary with:
"I HAVE THE CHEESE"

Distracts the janitor, and swipes the first cheese.
Then, I take professorcheese hostage.

I have 2 CHEESES!

Last edited Sep 16, 2014 at 10:42AM EDT

>Shoots professorcheese and pistol whips Grey.
>Takes the cheese from his unconscious hands.
>Wipes the cheese off the cheese.
>Runs to Microsoft.
>Uploads the cheese and self to the internet.
>Locks self and cheese behind a firewall.

01001001 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101000 01100101 01100101 01110011 01100101 00100001

Translated:

I have the cheese!

Last edited Sep 16, 2014 at 11:09AM EDT

>KO Optimal in one punch like a ballah
>take cheese
>push it somewhere else
>somewhere else being a rift in time
>cheese comes back out as a cow, somehow
>lead cow onto cattle ranch

I dont have the cheese, but neither does anyone else! Muahahaha!!!!!

I steal the cow.
I milk the cow.
I make cheese out of the milk.
I eat the cheese.
I fucked up.
I milk the cow again.
I make more cheese.
I marry the cheese.
I have cheese babies.
I have the cheese, and its babies.

>Slaps Tinkerbell's ass

>Chases after Rose
>Sprays her with industrial strength weed killer
>Takes the cheese
>Eats the cheese
>Eats self

I HAVE THE CHEESE or I am the cheese…I'm not really sure…

Last edited Sep 17, 2014 at 12:17AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!