Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,397 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

#GamerGate Tabletop RPG stats

Last posted Sep 28, 2014 at 12:05AM EDT. Added Sep 06, 2014 at 08:36PM EDT
16 posts from 4 users

I had an idea about gamergate being a tabletop RPG, and we have stats for 2 hero units:

Adam Baldwin and Phil Fish.

thanks to fucksteak, we have their stats:

There are many other hero units for our team, like Vivan James, Jontron, Internet Aristocrat, and to some extent, me, amongst others.

As with the enemy side, they also have Anita Sarkeesian, Patricia Hernandez, Zoe Quinn, and more.

My stats (Beta):

The Mad Doctor, aka Herr Schabbs
WS: 7 BS: 6 S: 9 T: 3 W: 6 I: 5 A: 3 Ld: 8 SV: 7
Wargear:
NecroKinetic™ Needles
Special Rules:
Lethal Injection: If Schabbs inflicts a wound, Roll a D6. On 6, target is completely drained of health, 5- gains poison debuff.
Invasive Surgery: If Schabbs inflicts a critical wound, the target gains the bleeding debuff
Cut And Paste: Should one of the Mad Doctor's mutants die, another will take its place.

Vivian James
WS: 5 BS: 4 S: 4 T: 4 W: 2 I: 5 A: 3 Ld: 10 SV: 2/4

Wargear:
Nintendo DS on a Pole
PD Series Battle Hoodie

Special Rules:

"The Fuck is a 'Games Journalist'?" : Vivian James can never be the target of a Kotaku attack

"Get off your high horse, bitch": Vivian is considered to have the "Fearless" special rule. This special rule is gained by any squad Vivian is attached to . Fearless troops never have to fall back and are assumed to automatically pass any Morale test they are required to take. They can never be pinned.

I'm gonna play this shit
Haven't played 40K in years, gonna be rusty, might even forget things entirely don't take it srs ffs

Vivian James VS The Mad Doctor

The two opponents enter the Assault Phase

Both combatants have equal (I)nitiative and thus attack one another simultaneously.

Vivian swings with the DS buffed pole thingy

Vivian has WS 5 and requires a 4+ on a D6 to strike a hit against the Dr's WS of 7
Rolled: 3

She misses entirely, and is pretty pissed

The Dr gets all jabby with his needles and goes in for a stabbin'

He has WS 7 and therefore requires a 3+ to trump Vivians WS 5
Rolled: 6

He manages to penetrate a woman for the first time in his life, truly incredible

The Dr has S 9 (nerf pls) and requires a 2+ to beat Vivians T 4
Rolls: 5

The stab causes dama-NO BUT WAIT. Who knew that the PD Series Battle Hoodie actually doubled up as some funky techno termy armour

Termy armour requires a 2+ to save and negate the wound haha flekin kekin it mcshit
Rolled: 4

The Dr needles just like breaks against Viv's hench hoodie and doesn't wound, scrub tier

The Dr shits his pants and suffers a -1 to his Ld

The shit is toxic and opens a Oblivion Gate causing the Dr 6 wounds

Laika wrote:

I'm gonna play this shit
Haven't played 40K in years, gonna be rusty, might even forget things entirely don't take it srs ffs

Both combatants have equal (I)nitiative and thus attack one another simultaneously.

Vivian has WS 5 and requires a 4+ on a D6 to strike a hit against the Dr's WS of 7

He manages to penetrate a woman for the first time in his life, truly incredible

The stab causes dama-NO BUT WAIT. Who knew that the PD Series Battle Hoodie actually doubled up as some funky techno termy armour

Termy armour requires a 2+ to save and negate the wound haha flekin kekin it mcshit

The Dr needles just like breaks against Viv's hench hoodie and doesn't wound, scrub tier

But i'm on the side of the gamers!

kek.

Laika wrote:

I'm gonna play this shit

Much win,Laika!

Anita, The Foul Frequency
WS: 5 BS: 5 S: 4 T: 5 W: 3 I: 3 A: 5 Ld: 10 SV: 2/3

Wargear:
Unplugged Controller
Damsel Armor
Privilege Pistol

Special Rules:
Damsel in Distress: The Foul Frequency's voice calls to the weak minded and broken, binding them to her foul will. All friendly White Knight units may deploy as many of their reserves entering the field using Fedora Gates during reinforcement.

"Misogynists! Misogynists EVERYWHERE!": The Foul Frequency sees enemies all around her and her paranoia infests her followers. Any unit that infiltrates within 24" of The Foul Frequency may be fired at or charged by the nearest unit capable of doing so, even if it is still the enemy's turn.

Comments DISABLED: The Foul Frequency laughs at freedom of speech. At the cost of 1 Psychic Charge, The Foul Frequency can project a 24'' ray which strips opponents of their right to speak, reducing their Strength and Toughness by one and automatically disables all active powers usable by that unit.

Duke Internetus Of The Hidden Aristocracy

WS: 6 BS: 5 S: 4 T: 4 W: 3 I: 5/6 A: 3 Ld: 10 SV: 2/5

Wargear:

Politi-Launcher
Powdered Wig
Mark of /Pol/

Special Rules:

Champion of The Flame Wars: This warrior has been tested on the battle arena of 4chan and lives to meet and crush powerful foes. Each time the Internet Aristocrat defeats a named character, any squad he is attached to gains +1 to all stats for the duration of the battle.

"It's time you get the whole story": Everytime The Internet Aristocrat takes damage, roll 1d6. If the result is a 1 or a 6, you may bring in a "Jessy Ventura Impersonator" as a free reinforcement ( WS: 4 BS: 4 S: 4 T: 4 W: 1 I: 5 A: 1 Ld: 8 SV: 3, Fearless, Fear).

Kotaku Weeb Troop Unit (5)

WS: 3 BS: 4 S: 4 T: 4 W: 2 I: 3 A: 1 Ld: 10 SV: 5/3 (i)

Wargear:

Soggy Body Pillow
x2 Bottles Ramune

Special Rules:

Kotaku Bound: This unit has access to the "Kotaku DesuMancy" arsenal, starts with "Weeabo Whine" and may take an additional power.

Blinded By Fanboyism and Greed: Kotaku's most rabid fans are immune to common sense. This unit has a 3+ invulnerable save.

Kotaku Desumancy Options:

"Weeabo Whine"
This DesuMancer can concentrate pure shrieking fanboyism into a deadly (annoying) weapon: Weeabo Whine is a Burst power . R: 24" S:5 AP:3 Assault 1, Blast

"Kotaku Haze"
The glassy eyed stare of this DesuMancer is more than just a disturbing result of reading bad articles all day. Hypnotic Gaze is a power that targets a single enemy unit within 18".
Select one model from that unit in base contact
with the caster. Both players roll a D6 and add their Leadership of their respective models. If the caster rolls equal to or higher than the target's score, that model may not attack in the ensuing close combat. This power cannot affect models that do not have a Leadership value.

"Unending Agony"
Years of reading the mad ramblings of Eisenbeis, Plunkett and the rest takes a toll on the mind. A fact this DesuMancer is more than willing to share. This power targets a single enemy unit within 24". Whilst this power is in effect, the target unit’s Weapon Skill and Ballistic Skill are both reduced by D3 (roll once and apply the result to both characteristics).

Laika wrote:

I'm gonna play this shit

What do you roll for stats

White Knight Mob (10)

WS: 2 BS: 3 S: 2 T: 2 W: 1 I: 2 A: 1 Ld: 5 SV: 0

Wargear:
Battered Fedora
Foam Sword

Optional Gear (choose 1):

Fedora Gate: Mob now has the "My Lady" Special Rule (can be deployed as part of "Damsel in Distress")

White Knight Niceguy: Counts as a command unit. Has the "Accusation of Treason" (sacrifice
1d3 white knights by accusing them of being misogynists and traitors to re-roll failed leadership rolls) and "Furious Typing" (All WKM units now have fearless and fleet of foot for their assault phase). Wargear: Wooden Horse. Cardboard Shield. Foam Sword.
WS 4 BS 2 S 3 T 4 W 1 I 2 A 2 Ld 7 Sv. 6+

Special Rules:

To the Rescue!: In their desperate need to be acknowledged by anyone, White Knights will often demonstrate no shame nor any understanding of hypocrisy. If a WK mob moves within range of an ongoing battle between units, they can sacrifice their numbers to "rescue a damsel". Remove 3D6 White Knights and erase all wounds accumulated by the targeted allied unit.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!