Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,396 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

An Adventure

Last posted Sep 08, 2014 at 02:57AM EDT. Added Sep 08, 2014 at 02:57AM EDT
1 post from 1 user

So, after watching recaps of TwitchPlaysPokemon and playing some Zork, I've decided to make a reply based adventure game with a twist.
In this game, the main character has Multiple Personality Disorder, and while he is wracked with many personalities, the 4 main personalities are:
Sam
The every day average Joe, basically the main character's "normal" personality
Grazer
A grandiose fellow, considering himself to be in the wrong time at the right place, he's the dramatic side of the main character.
Shaundy
A sarcastic, dry and mean girl, Shaundy only cares about one thing, making life difficult for others. She's the main character's devil's advocate and malicious side.
Mike
A young boy, who is often scared and confused, he's the main character's moral compass and innocent
Now, in this forum game, I'll put in the main character in a Zork-like environment of my choosing, I'll be making the main decisions as to what he/she does, but he/she will be heavily influenced by the personality that can make the best argument for why he/she should do that personality's action. (Basically, choose a personality and roleplay it and try to convince the main character why he/she should do your bidding)
Example:
Sam: I think we should knock on the door because it won't burn us
Now, let's set the scene:
You open your eyes, you find yourself in a small, dimly lit gray room, you're confused as to how you got here and you don't like the general feeling this room gives you.
You're in the middle of the room.
To your left is an open door with a red door frame.
To your right is an open door with a blue door frame.
They both lead down a long passage way but you can't seem to see the end of it.
What do you do?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!