Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,356 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Count to Ten

Last posted Nov 06, 2014 at 01:35PM EST. Added Sep 14, 2014 at 05:19PM EDT
232 posts from 55 users

So, the goal of this game is that we count to ten, one number per post.
The obstacle is that every time any Mod or Admin posts here, the counting resets.
I also make a rule that one user may post only once per reset.
And I suppose that's all that there's to it.

One.

Mod Edit: If you want to enter my LE EPIC GIVING AWAY USELESS SHIT GIVEAWAY abide to the rules:

No editing your posts to change your number, you screwed up, you screwed up :^)

Last edited Sep 14, 2014 at 06:22PM EDT

If you memefriends actually count to 10 successfully I will give each person in the 10 something either from my yiff gallery or my steam inventory

If you don't do it within 5 pages then I won't do it :^)

Last edited Sep 14, 2014 at 06:07PM EDT

pug on toast wrote:

If you memefriends actually count to 10 successfully I will give each person in the 10 something either from my yiff gallery or my steam inventory

Sounds great

Last edited Sep 14, 2014 at 06:11PM EDT

pug on toast wrote:

Last edited Sep 14, 2014 at 06:11PM EDT

pug on toast wrote:

Its on m8

four

Man y’all need to stop screwing yourself over.

Let me elaborate on the prizes:

5 people will get something shitty from my Steam inventory of my choice that you probably won’t like and can’t share with people, don't choose this one (might be a TF2 hat, might be a shitty coupon, who knows)

5 people will get 15-20 images of my private yiff collection that you can choose what specific type you want, can share with your family and friends, and you will probably like a lot. Will be in the form of an Imgur album (you know you want this, it’s the better prize)

If 5 people chose one prize then you only get the next one :3

Also no editing posts to change your number :^)

pug on toast wrote:

Man y’all need to stop screwing yourself over.

Let me elaborate on the prizes:

5 people will get something shitty from my Steam inventory of my choice that you probably won’t like and can’t share with people, don't choose this one (might be a TF2 hat, might be a shitty coupon, who knows)

5 people will get 15-20 images of my private yiff collection that you can choose what specific type you want, can share with your family and friends, and you will probably like a lot. Will be in the form of an Imgur album (you know you want this, it’s the better prize)

If 5 people chose one prize then you only get the next one :3

Also no editing posts to change your number :^)

Alrighty then!
And since you used 5 a lot now its 6

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!