Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,395 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Smart/Shit

Last posted Oct 07, 2014 at 10:23PM EDT. Added Oct 01, 2014 at 10:42PM EDT
17 posts from 13 users

This exercise here is pretty simple: The first post of each page will be a topic. The post following will be a serious response to it- after that, a "shitpost". (I use quotes because it still has to be an on-topic shitpost.) And the thread will keep flipping like that until the beginning of the next page. The goal is to carry out an actual conversation/debate carrying from one post to the next; i.e. a serious post must reply to the previous shitpost seriously, and vice versa.

Now let's start with some controversy: GUN CONTROL

I think we have our gun problem under control

As long as Optimus makes sure Megatron is not fully conscious in his gun-mode.

Muffinlicious wrote:

ITT: Disregard OP's post entirely and post something totally random involving guns or shitposting.

I don't know why I even try.

(You guys could get this thread back on its tracks though- you only have to believe.)

Last edited Oct 02, 2014 at 01:56AM EDT

0.9999…=1 wrote:

You guys could get this thread back on its tracks though- you only have to believe.

Sure, why not take a second shot at this.
Also, 0.9999…=1 wrote:

A serious post must reply to the previous shitpost seriously, and vice versa.

In other words, reply to "serious" posts as you would reply to a post in riff-raff, and reply to "shitposts" as you would reply to a post in Serious Discussion.
I'll start off with a serious post.

My opinion on gun control in the US is that gun laws are not nearly as strict as they should be. Enforcing gun laws similar to those found in places like the UK would, in my perspective, lower the amount of shootings and gun casualties by a massive amount, along with making the US a somewhat safer place to live in.

Last edited Oct 02, 2014 at 04:21AM EDT

Why do we have to argue about gun control? I wonder if people can figure out about that.

No, the real pressing matter is Gay Marriage. It's now legal in 30 states, so why don't we tackle that issue.

I for one am for the country legalizing Gay Marriage. I honestly don't see anything wrong with homosexual couples marrying.

I'm guessing Umbrella's mom can't be full-on gay since she had him obviously. She could possibly be bi or maybe living a lie, but it's not very likely that she's a total lesbian. How does that even relate to the topic at hand anyway? Please stay on topic. Also, use proper grammar.

Why is proper grammar important, I mean no one actually uses it. Also I'm mobile right now so I can't use images to shitpost. So I think this will have to do. Then again shitposting can be anything really so here have this.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!