Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,356 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Destroy the Godmodder: KYM Edition

Last posted Dec 10, 2014 at 10:30PM EST. Added Nov 25, 2014 at 06:19PM EST
81 posts from 23 users

KYM is under attack by the EEEEVIIIIL Godmodder! Stop him from ruining the memes forever!
This is based off the infamous Minecraft Forums threads of the same name. Go to this thread to see the originals.

The Godmodder possesses the uncanny ability to block nearly every attack thrown at him, which makes the titular goal very nearly a lost cause. However, it is possible to beat him! You just have to use attacks that can't be blocked, or godmodded, or counter-godmod one of his blocks.

The game is managed by the Game Master, who (in-universe) posts using an Update Terminal, letting them control a mysterious force known as The Narrative, changing the very plot of reality. In real life, though, the GM just takes all of the actions the players have done every turn and responds to them, determining whether they fail or not, and if not, how successful they are.

In addition to attacking the Godmodder, the players can summon entities to help out in the battle. These entities, depending on how long they were charged for, can become very powerful and hard to kill. The Godmodder and his allies will summon entities as well, some even being bosses, which leads to huge boss battles.

Now for the rules:
Rule #1: Avoid arguing with the GM.
Rule #2: Don't expect your attacks to work when aimed at the godmodder.
Rule #3: You may only post twice every round (one of the GM's posts), but you are not allowed to double post (posting again without waiting for someone else to post).
Rule #4: As stated above, you can charge attacks and summons. The longer the charge, the more powerful it is. You can only boost charges one at a time, and posts not spending time charging something (meaning, other people who don't help) don't count towards it. Not counting by the right amount will decrease the charge's boost to negligible amounts. You can help other people's charges too. Each post, you can do a one shot action, charge two of your own summons, and help three charges owned by other people.
Rule #5: It is never too late to join. You don't have to request, feel free to jump right in.
Rule #6: If you have an issue with the way this is being run, please message the GM, he is open to feedback, and if you feel you're being picked on, then please let the GM know so he can remedy the situation.
Rule #7: You can help the godmodder, but expect betrayal.
Rule #8: You cannot put more than one +1 from the same post into the same charge. If you take two +1s from the same post, they must go into separate charges, and you cannot take all three from the same post. You also cannot take +1s from previous rounds.
Rule #9: It is possible to be anti-godmodder, pro-godmodder, or neutral. But once you choose initially, any attempts to change sides must be accompanied by a suitably dramatic betrayal.

The Godmodder will start at an hp of 100/100. Get this to 0 and you win.
The Godmodder awaits your actions. Get memed on.

Last edited Nov 25, 2014 at 06:21PM EST

(Oh shit man, I love this shit.)

I'm gonna start out with something small. I summon a grenade, and throw it at the godmodder.

The Godmodder catches the grenade, clones it ten times over, and chucks the bundle back at Falcon. He summons floating springs to redirect the flying poop and cheese to hit the dancing banana and pony mod, respectively.

The Godmodder shouts: "GIT GUD CASULS"

Godmodder HP: 100/100

Last edited Nov 26, 2014 at 04:07PM EST

Proceeds to backflip out of the blast radius of the grenades

Heh, knew that shit wouldn't work.

Guys! Protect me while I charge a big one!

Charging Falcon Punch
1/50

Helping charge House
2/5

Helping charge cheese cannon
2/8

Always Right wrote:

(Busy today, countering shall begin tomorrow )

Well I guess this counts as a posts by the GM doesn't it?

In that case:

Help Charge Falcon Punch
14/50

Continue Charging Spirit Bomb
2/100 episodes

The Godmodder takes the string and ties the crotch hitter's legs together, hurling the offender into the MLG pile to take the hit from the trap.

The probability missiles screw with the spacetime continuum, negating MIMU's attempt to cancel The Godmodder's internet… because it now owns his own ISP! Great going on that front.

The Cocaine causes the GM to trip, making him suggest strange things… like summoning a room to lock the Yodeler and Insulter inside… together!

Meanwhile, the Godmodder summons a dome around itself, the area surrounding it lighting up with the spectacular sights of explosions… but neither plasma not bombing seems to break inside.

Something does work… the The Godmodder gazes upon the newly-built house in awe. The sheer awesomeness, combined with the aformentioned cocaine, causes its heart to skip a beat, making it take 1 Damage! However, now that the novelty is over, The Godmodder cannot be damaged again like that.

Godmodder HP: 99/100

Last edited Nov 29, 2014 at 07:35PM EST

I throw a tuba at the Godmodder.

Charge Falcon Punch
22/50

Might as well get up a powerful summon…
Summon Gene, the God Hand
1/250
Yeah, he's gonna be a big one.

Help Charge Spirit Bomb
7/100 episodes

Sharpen Pencil of Doom
2/100

Pray to Shrek
4/25

Well, now that our house is done, we should build some sort of shield or something.
Lets go boys, we can add the swimming pool as well.
Erecting a house' shield
1/25
Swimming pool yee
1/30

I shall continue to yodel. Nothing can stop my yodeling.

I will then call Santa and tell him the godmodder has been naughty
Santa
1/25

Help summon Gene
2/250

Help charge falcon punch
25/50

Charge spirit bomb
10/100 episodes

Help charge falcon punch
26/100

Charge Spirit Bomb
11/100 episodes

help contacting Don
7/Don

Summon Gene, the God Hand
3/250

Sharpen Pencil of Doom
4/100

Pray to Shrek
5/25

Help the House’s shield
3/25

Santa
2/25

Charge Falcon Punch
27/50

Summon Gene
4/250

Sharpen Pencil of Doom
5/100

Charge Spirit Bomb
12/100 episodes

Pray to Shrek
6/25

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!