Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,356 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

User above you is your opponent. Taunt him.

Last posted Feb 06, 2015 at 11:48AM EST. Added Jan 29, 2015 at 02:13PM EST
47 posts from 33 users

U wot m8 i'll 'ave you know that I yam a level 69 360 noscoper on Faze Clan. U lil bhitch couldn't even hardscope an Ayy Heff Kay cunt , cuz I was 2 buzy fukken yer mum in the bum i bet you kiss girls fgt! If u stil doubbt mmy pro Em El Gee skillz 1 V 1 me rust you fagt Map will be final destination fox mode No items. ah willz send a troll veedio to minisotta burns about you're rage yo asswhole. Den't go cryiin to yer mum cuz she will be too buzy fukken me whil i hartscope you're ass lol i bet yo cant even hack my dad werks atyt mhicroseft an e will ban u frem xnox live.

Translation:
Young man i found your comment to be very hurtful and would please advise you to restrain yourself from writing such atrocious comments, which could just get you in trouble by the constable.

Oh my. I never thought I'd see the day, but somehow, some way, I've run into someone more embarrassing to look at than Pitty Pat.

Just your existence and name alone should be enough of an insult, but that would be putting it too lightly. I guess the REAL taunt here is the simple fact you can't even come up with an original one. If you even fought me with those pathetic mortal weapons you'd probably get crushed so badly even Missy Medusa would be laughing at your corpse.

And to the next user, good luck. I feast off anger and rage. You could try your hardest to hurt wittle 'ol Hades' feelings, but I doubt that you'd even be able to distract Pitty Pat (And he's practically ADHD to begin with) with how sad this little show is. So, as he, or Pittoey, would say, bring it on!

Hades, you were historically the least douchey of the god-brothers, and you're still the most hated. Your brother Zeus galavants around the world, sticking his dick in whatever strikes him as a good snog at the time, and Poseidon's got a legion of sexy fish girls to "swim" with. What do you get? You got boned with being a Manny Calavera-esque underworld travel agent! Short end of the stick, much?

I bet that ain't the only stick that's short, either.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!