Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,373 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Say something fancy to the user above you!

Last posted Feb 19, 2015 at 03:55AM EST. Added Feb 14, 2015 at 12:23PM EST
21 posts from 18 users

You and the folk are having a midnight tea party, all finely dressed up and wearing hats of all sorts.
Comment on the tea and biscuits you are eating, compliment/shame the above user's attire or heritance, or discuss whatever such a guileless gentleman would discuss at such a fine evening.

Sir Honeytiger, you have quite the well behaved butler. Oh how I wish I could find help as reliable as that, just the other day I found out one of my maids was stealing the antique cutlery from the study!

Gentlemen, please. 'Tis one thing to properly remove an offending fellow from our dignified presence, but another entirely to put said fellows to public humiliation. I propose we get them on their merry way rather than treat them like such uncouth savages!

Tips Top Hat & Monocle

My good sir, I must proclaim in the name of Her Royal Majesty The Queen, that your preceding post was one of outstanding quality. In celebration of your profound success on his wondrous establishment of the internet, may I please invite you for some celebratory tea and buttered crumpets? Tally ho!

Oh-ho! Why, how might I resist such an opulent offer? I believe I shall gladly partake in the eating of said crumpets and most excellent tea, thank you quite much. I say, this establishment is surely one of most outstanding wonder, hmm~?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS REPLY IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NintenDylan wrote:

Flowering Hermit, mayhaps I say you are becoming quite an elegant hermit.

Why thank you my good sir or madam. You're much too kind. I can only hope to one day be as well as cultured as yourself.

But of course my good man, It would be nothing short of an honor of the highest caliber.
Might I enqure as to how your trip here was? I heard the bridge on the Thames was finally fixed, shortening a carriage ride by 7 minutes, while giving a lovely view of 221 Downing street to boot.

Oh, and that reminds me, just the other day at Downing street, I was delivering a message to the post, and I saw the Watson boy leaving the door ajar to his uncle's bakery. Against my better judgement I came up to the door to close it and keep various insects from entering the premises, I say this was against my better judgment because they make the most delectable shortbread in all of of the kingdom, and my physician, John Owens, had recently told me to avoid having confectioneries unless I want to end up like my brother, who died of a stoke; As I turned my head to avoid looking at the confectioneries and the various desserts at the counter, I saw my good friend, Brighton Stewart, across the street. I waved to him. A lovely fellow he is, lovely family too, makes me feel like I was back at home with me brother and mum, singing carols, and licking lollies up by the bridge that Mister Morrison fell off when he got in a drunken stupor in celebration of winning a bet that the Yanks are incapable of pronouncing the word Aluminium correctly. Never did think about that too much, but it was quite amusing to see the smile on his face as he was pulled out of the river by the legs of his trousers. Unfortunately though, I heard he got quite the case of pneumonia shortly after that and died less than 2 days short of his 54th birthday. Bloody shame too, I heard the ol'bloke planned to hire the children at the local orphanage to sell cigars at the racetrack. Would have kept the little beggars off the street and done them good to learn the joy of a hard days work.

Last edited Feb 19, 2015 at 02:35AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!