Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,372 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

YOU DON'T KNOW MEMES - A Quiz Show (Episode 1)

Last posted May 08, 2015 at 06:18PM EDT. Added Mar 07, 2015 at 03:21AM EST
45 posts from 15 users

Hello everyone, and welcome to my new quiz show thread! There will be 10 random questions in this game, and only 10 or less people may play this thread. Everyone else has to just spectate, but they can still comment about the game in this thread. This thread also contains the result of a "Family Feud" survey I posted a few weeks ago, but only the last "question" in the game uses that data.

Note that there is no prize to be won, athough there may be a surprise reveal at the end. You're all just gonna be competing for first, second, or third place. However, those are some very rare spots to be in these days, so that's why you'll want to participate in this thread and hopefully be at the top of the scoreboard, so that you can brag about it!

Just comment "I'm in!" (or a variant of that sentence) below if you want to play!

P.S. Sorry for wasting 25 seconds of your life with the above pointless video.

Notice:
THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF PLAYERS ARE NOW IN!

THE GAME WILL START IN EXACTLY 24 HOURS IF NOBODY ELSE JOINS!

Note that you can still join the game before the 10-player maximum, so hurry!

Last edited Mar 07, 2015 at 03:38AM EST

I want to be in on this, too. As bad as I'll probably be, I want to see where you're going with this. Also, since there's only one space left…

All aboard the forum game!

Last edited Mar 07, 2015 at 06:48AM EST

How to play Question 1 of 10:
Watch the above video and reply the letter (A, B, C, or D) of your answer below. You have exactly 24 hours from the creation of this post to answer.

Scoring:
+2 points for being the lucky person to reply the correct answer first.
+1 point for getting the correct answer.
-1 point for getting the wrong answer.
0 points for not giving any answer in the 24 hour time limit.

How to use your +1 deadpool or +1 confirm:
You can use a deadpool or confirm against someone to make them answer a bonus question about a meme of your choosing. If they get it wrong, you get 2 points. If they get it right, you lose 1 point and they get 1 point.

Say something like "I +1 deadpool [username] about [KYM entry name]" in the same post as your answer to any question from the main game. You only have 1 deadpool and 1 confirm, so maybe use them later.

Any additional questions?
Please PM NeonWabbit via KYM's private messaging function.

Last edited Mar 08, 2015 at 06:14AM EDT

The title for C sounds familiar, and it's the popular choice, so I'll go with that one.

Hey, am I the only one having trouble with the videos? I only get an error from the video player, and the "Watch on YouTube" link gives me a 404. I have to swap "youtube-nocookie.com" with "youtube.com" in the URL to make it work.

Last edited Mar 08, 2015 at 06:08PM EDT

Option C.

Perhaps change the method of answering to PMs? I dunno, but like this people can just go by popular opinion and hope it works out.

How to play Question 2 to 9:
Watch the above video, finish the survey and then post your "special code" in this thread when done, along with your +1 confirm or +1 deadpool message if you want to use it. This round ends whenever I feel like delivering question 10.

Scoring:
+4 points for choosing the wrong answer that has to do with the Wrong Maymay of the Game.
+2 points for being the lucky person to reply the correct answer to a question first.
+1.5 points for getting the correct answer to a question.
+1 point for writing a funny "other" answer to a question
-1 point for getting the wrong answer to a question.
-4 points for choosing a correct answer that is associated with the Wrong Maymay of the Game.

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO USE A +1 CONFIRM OR A +1 DEADPOOL AGAINST SOMEONE!
THEY'RE BOTH DIFFERENT THINGS AND YOU COULD RACK UP SOME NICE POINTS (AKA AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE)! …or the person you challenge could win and you lose 1 point, but meh, at least you tried.

Need help?
Please PM NeonWabbit via KYM’s private messaging function.

Last edited Mar 14, 2015 at 02:19PM EDT

NeonWabbit wrote:

How to play Question 2 to 9:
Watch the above video, finish the survey and then post your "special code" in this thread when done, along with your +1 confirm or +1 deadpool message if you want to use it. This round ends whenever I feel like delivering question 10.

Scoring:
+4 points for choosing the wrong answer that has to do with the Wrong Maymay of the Game.
+2 points for being the lucky person to reply the correct answer to a question first.
+1.5 points for getting the correct answer to a question.
+1 point for writing a funny "other" answer to a question
-1 point for getting the wrong answer to a question.
-4 points for choosing a correct answer that is associated with the Wrong Maymay of the Game.

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO USE A +1 CONFIRM OR A +1 DEADPOOL AGAINST SOMEONE!
THEY'RE BOTH DIFFERENT THINGS AND YOU COULD RACK UP SOME NICE POINTS (AKA AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE)! …or the person you challenge could win and you lose 1 point, but meh, at least you tried.

Need help?
Please PM NeonWabbit via KYM’s private messaging function.

>tfw even when neon delivers he becomes a lazy shit

HotRandomManOnNeonWabbitAction is my code.

+1 Confirm to Twisty about the Lyra Plush:
+1 Deadpool to BSoD for the Lyra Plush (same question):

Who gave the highest bid on the popular internet meme sex plush and how much was it?

Last edited Mar 14, 2015 at 03:33PM EDT

My code is GLMB8C. Also:
1+ confirm to RandomMan about John is Kill – Who is the mispelled name 'heat legend' referred to in an early variation of the meme?
1+ deadpool to Triple Zed about Smoke Weed Everyday – What song does this dank phrase originate from?

I would use the +1 Deadpool or +1 Confirm, but, unbeknownst to a surprising number of users, they don't actually do anything.

My code is:

R0lGODdhbQA8AIQYAAABAAEACAABFAEBHQABJgEBMAABOgEBR

Mod edit: The unnecessarily long code

Last edited Mar 16, 2015 at 01:07PM EDT

My code is: Kanyewestismylord6669

i +1 confirm Minty and +1 Deadpool Starscream:

who thinks rock music is far from becoming a serious art?

+1 Confirm to Twisty about the Lyra Plush:

Who gave the highest bid on the popular internet meme sex plush and how much was it?

Rainbow Slash

and it was $704

Last edited Mar 15, 2015 at 05:38AM EDT

Code: D I C K S Q U A D
or DICKSQUAD, I think
I +1 confirm ArchaicEx and +1 deadpool DragonLord
Who is a real life troll doll who eats garbage?

i +1 confirm Minty and +1 Deadpool Starscream:
who thinks rock music is far from becoming a serious art?

Buckley, I guess.

Stalemate wrote:

My code is GLMB8C. Also:
1+ confirm to RandomMan about John is Kill – Who is the mispelled name 'heat legend' referred to in an early variation of the meme?
1+ deadpool to Triple Zed about Smoke Weed Everyday – What song does this dank phrase originate from?

Heath Ledger

What does M.U.G.E.N stand for?

Since no one even knows what it stands for anymore (if it even did in the first place), common consensus is that it is based of the Japanese translation of something along the lines of 'infinite': Mugen.

After justin.tv was no longer in service, which streaming website took it’s place?

Twitch.

UPDATE:
Questions 2 – 9 are still awaiting answers from Twisty, Lord Starscream, Triple Zed, and Blue Screen (of Death). If they do not answer in the next two days, answers for those questions will stop being accepted when Question 10 gets posted after this new time limit.

Twisty is wrong on my question: Although Rainbow Slash's offer was the winning offer, there was a last minute offer for a few bucks more that wasn't chosen by the creator. Luckily for me I researched that entry back then so I remember these things :^)

Last edited Apr 19, 2015 at 10:30AM EDT

ZedZedZed

+1 for Minty and -1 for RandomMan:

• Who is known in /pol/ as "the whitest man in Argentina"?

Dr. Dre – The Next episode

Last edited Apr 19, 2015 at 01:47PM EDT

justThisFool wrote:

code: pussydestroyer69@yahoo.com

Guess I should use these.
+1 Stalemate and -1 Twisty about Mugen-What does M.U.G.E.N stand for?

M.U.G.E.N stands for nothing, but the word mugen stands for Infinite

Last edited Apr 19, 2015 at 02:00PM EDT

Z. wrote:

ZedZedZed

+1 for Minty and -1 for RandomMan:

• Who is known in /pol/ as "the whitest man in Argentina"?

Dr. Dre – The Next episode

Governor Malik Agar.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!