Forums / Discussion / General

232,778 total conversations in 7,784 threads

+ New Thread

"Jackass" Star dies in Car Crash

Last posted Jun 22, 2011 at 12:50PM EDT. Added Jun 20, 2011 at 10:08PM EDT
17 posts from 12 users

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a car crash in Pennsylvania early this morning … TMZ has confirmed with Bam Margera's mother.

34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn was the driver in this morning's fatal crash … this according to cops who also say Dunn's car was "fully engulfed in flames" when officials arrived to the scene.

We're told the car caught fire in the crash -- and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

RIP Ryan Dunn, you will be missed.

Last edited Jun 20, 2011 at 10:09PM EDT

Saw this on AoT. The title read "We Miss You Already, Bam."

Ugh, trolls.

Honestly, a car crash is not how I would've expected a Jackass actor to die. All joking aside, this is quite unfortunate.

You know, I'm not a fan of "Jackass". I caught part of an episode on MTV one time, and they showed this guy jump out of an airplane without a parachute. I thought to myself, "That's so stupid; I would never…no, I would totally do that."

Derpy Hooves wrote:

Too soon, man. At least IMO.

It might be, but I tried to be neutral with that one. And I do agree that it's a terrible tragedy. These things always are.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!