Forums / Discussion / General

171,263 total conversations in 5,502 threads

+ New Thread

I have had a change of heart..

Last posted Jul 09, 2011 at 09:48PM EDT. Added Jun 26, 2011 at 10:44AM EDT
41 posts from 22 users

I am quitting the Troll Army and retiring being a troll. I always be reffered to as just a troll, and i am angered i can’t make former posts without being i am a troll. Goodbye and i will miss you trolls.

~ Troll Face

Ps. I am changing my name.

PPS. This is NOT a troll thread.

Last edited Jun 26, 2011 at 10:45AM EDT
Jun 26, 2011 at 10:44AM EDT

Can we trust you? HHHMMM?
Well, I’m willing to forgive and forget.
Actually I don’t even know what I’m forgiving and forgetting, so in my mind you already have a clean slate!

Jun 26, 2011 at 10:55AM EDT

We don’t even know who you are since you changed your name. And I don’t really care because once a troll, always a troll.

Jun 26, 2011 at 12:11PM EDT

Well, I personally couldn’t care, since I don’t know who you are.

Jun 26, 2011 at 12:15PM EDT

Troll Face, Anti-Brony! wrote:

I used to be Troll Face, killer of the troll haters.

Still don’t care.

Jun 26, 2011 at 03:03PM EDT

You weren’t a really good troll anyway. The shittiest of trolls admit they are a troll on day one.

Last edited Jun 26, 2011 at 03:10PM EDT
Jun 26, 2011 at 03:10PM EDT

Why is there an outline of Britain in there?

Jun 26, 2011 at 04:07PM EDT

Ashbot wrote:

… Who are you?

Hlothgar, Thrag of the Western Boglands, son of Glothar, nephew of Garthol, known far and wide as Skull Dunker, wielder of the chesty stallion Hralgoth where through the ever-darkening Thlargwood, beyond which, if he survived its horrors and if Hroglath the royal spittle reader spoke true, his destiny awaited--all this though his years numbered but fourteen.

Jun 26, 2011 at 05:20PM EDT

Dinner wrote:

Why is there an outline of Britain in there?

Because Trolls like to target the British?

Jun 26, 2011 at 05:55PM EDT

I am quitting the Troll Army and retiring being a troll. I always be reffered to as just a troll, and i am angered i can’t make former posts without being i am a troll. Goodbye and i will miss you trolls.

~ Troll Face

Ps. I am changing my name.

PPS. This is NOT a troll thread.

Also inb4 lock.

Jun 26, 2011 at 09:45PM EDT

You were one of my original followers! How could you?!?!?!!?!

Last edited Jul 08, 2011 at 10:53AM EDT
Jul 08, 2011 at 10:52AM EDT

Troll King wrote:

God… dammit…. Welcome back. You missed some serious shit.

Jul 08, 2011 at 11:03AM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

Lol so did I though….

Jul 08, 2011 at 11:12AM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

Like what?

Jul 08, 2011 at 11:27AM EDT

Troll King wrote:

Like what?

Chris Menning trolled members trying to screen people to be mods, then he went apeshit crazy with spamming and now most people on the site dislike him. Look in site related for “What happened?”

Jul 08, 2011 at 11:32AM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

You mean the Garlic=Chris thing? I watched the whole shitstorm and just laughed at all the troll-feeding.

Jul 08, 2011 at 11:37AM EDT

But guys.

If I lock this thread. That means the trolls have won.

Jul 08, 2011 at 11:30PM EDT

Chris Menning wrote:

I’m enjoying it.

In regards to newbs, Chris Menning used to say, “A certain degree of trolling is to be expected.”

In regards to trolls, he used to say “A certain degree of trolling is to be permitted.”

And so it is written.

Umm, you’re posting under an alt name and you’re endorsing yourself.

Look, when it’s trolling in good fun like Sweatie, it’s fine. But when it’s trolling just to fuck with people, that’s not fine. I don’t care what you say, but it’s still wrong.

Jul 09, 2011 at 12:38AM EDT

Calm down. The wink gif was included as a way of saying, “hey guys, I’m being disingenuous.” I’m sorry that you get so bothered by sarcasm.

Jul 09, 2011 at 12:45AM EDT

Chris Menning wrote:

Calm down. The wink gif was included as a way of saying, “hey guys, I’m being disingenuous.” I’m sorry that you get so bothered by sarcasm.

I think that post is disingenuous.

Jul 09, 2011 at 12:55AM EDT

Katie C. wrote:

Umm, you’re posting under an alt name and you’re endorsing yourself.

Look, when it’s trolling in good fun like Sweatie, it’s fine. But when it’s trolling just to fuck with people, that’s not fine. I don’t care what you say, but it’s still wrong.

Okay, I understand about trolling in good fun, but what if OP really isn’t trolling and really did change?

ITT, we’re just hating OP without consideration. Who and what would be wrong here?

Also, self-endorsement is okay. Catgirl told me on the IRC once. And she is always right.

Jul 09, 2011 at 12:58AM EDT

Troll King wrote:

Troll king, i’m joining back! I’m going back to being a troll! Rejoice! Rejoice!

Jul 09, 2011 at 01:42PM EDT

Troll king, i’m joining back! I’m going back to being a troll! Rejoice! Rejoice!

Last edited Jul 09, 2011 at 02:22PM EDT
Jul 09, 2011 at 02:18PM EDT

What I don’t understand is how someone can let themselves be trolled by someone who has troll in their name. Anyone with half a brain should know not to take them seriously.

So for Troll King and his Troll Army, they’re not really doing any artful or epic trolling. They’re shooting fish in a barrel, and failing to bring lulz. Just massive facepalm.

I wonder if Troll King would even know how to troll without using the word “troll” at all.

Jul 09, 2011 at 02:24PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!