Forums / Discussion / General

232,784 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

OLDFAGS ASSEMBLE

Last posted Jul 06, 2011 at 04:33PM EDT. Added Jun 30, 2011 at 02:42AM EDT
153 posts from 59 users

Hiroman wrote:

Not exactly a very old KYM oldfag (8 months). But I've been around long enough to see this in the 'net:

Holy crap. That OS is Windows 3.1, but I don't even recognize the browser. Netscape 1?

Dontmess withme has A nine word name wrote:

ok, i have a question. (i know im not an old fag) but is there going to be an old/new fag war?
there are old fag, and new fag assembley threads right now. i suggest yall invade that thread before they know what hits them.

If there is, I'm never around when it happens. Otherwise, I've never seen any major conflicts between old and new fags. Way I see it, we're all just a big happy fag family.

Also, I'm coming up on my second year here. Does that make me an oldfag? I was never sure.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

ok, i have a question. (i know im not an old fag) but is there going to be an old/new fag war?
there are old fag, and new fag assembley threads right now. i suggest yall invade that thread before they know what hits them.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

SSBMMasta wrote:

If there is, I'm never around when it happens. Otherwise, I've never seen any major conflicts between old and new fags. Way I see it, we're all just a big happy fag family.

Also, I'm coming up on my second year here. Does that make me an oldfag? I was never sure.

if you visit the new fag doplegänger, you will see that the newfags belive they are treated badly by you. i even got thumbed downed for telling them how you really felt.

if you visit the new fag doplegänger, you will see that the newfags belive they are treated badly by you. i even got thumbed downed for telling them how you really felt.

You try to start a flame war and you FAIL

Last edited Jun 30, 2011 at 10:06PM EDT

SSBMMasta wrote:

I'm afraid so.
[photo:70794]

The only conflict between new and oldfags was when Troll King and RF was Dr. Zoidburg. Troll King tried framing me calling me Troll Hater or something. I don't remember his name. TK almost ruined my rep here. The bastard. RF has still been newfaggy since then but at least he isn't an asshole as much.

Kalmo wrote:

The only conflict between new and oldfags was when Troll King and RF was Dr. Zoidburg. Troll King tried framing me calling me Troll Hater or something. I don't remember his name. TK almost ruined my rep here. The bastard. RF has still been newfaggy since then but at least he isn't an asshole as much.

I came in once that calmed the fuck down… ~ __ ~

Brucker wrote:

Holy crap. That OS is Windows 3.1, but I don't even recognize the browser. Netscape 1?

Ding ding! Netscape 1 !!! And still remember the 14.4 kBps modems !

Tomberry wrote:

I miss you Jostin and Frketson!

Same here, Trombe.

By the by, does Frk still frequent these parts every now and then or is he completely gone?

Ha! I remember making that image for you.

Kalmo wrote:

No, your rep wasn't almost ruined, nobody gave a shit or cared about what either of them thought.

Dane wrote:

No, your rep wasn't almost ruined, nobody gave a shit or cared about what either of them thought.

About 2 or 3 people asked me "Are you really Troll_Hater?" And then I went on my epic rage Hulk rant. That was a ranty week. It was fun.

Jostin Asuncion wrote:

Same here, Trombe.

By the by, does Frk still frequent these parts every now and then or is he completely gone?

Ha! I remember making that image for you.

I haven't seen him in a long time.

I have to ask the same question thats been repeated several times, does lurk time count towards oldfaggotry? I have it written that I have lurked for 2 years in my profile, but in actuality it has been longer than that, I just don't remember exactly how much longer. I do remember coming to the website and seeing the new 'Over 9000' entry, so I definitely have lurked for a while.

But any way here is a triforce:
                  ▲
                ▲ ▲
              ▲ ▲ ▲
            ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
          ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
        ▲                  ▲
      ▲ ▲              ▲ ▲
    ▲ ▲ ▲          ▲ ▲ ▲
  ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲      ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲  ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ (alternate version in newfag thread)

Derpy Vaz wrote:

You kids and your America Onlines. If you had posted a pic of it when they used floppy disks I would have been impressed.

I remember having CompuServe on 5 1/4 inch floppy in the late '80s. Can't find a screenshot, sorry, but this looks about like my computer I had when I went off to college:

Commodore 64C and a 1541-II disk drive, along with a shoebox full of disks and a daisywheel printer.

Lord Doctor Captain Professor Metallica wrote:

Do I count? PLEASE tell me I count. I hate being new at things. I sort of lost track of exactly how long I've been here but I apparently "joined about a year ago".

You've been here since Feb. 17, 2010. That's a pretty decent amount of time.

I think if everyone needs something to put it all in perspective:
[photo:142555]

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!