Forums / Discussion / General

172,618 total conversations in 5,664 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Bands--HIJACKED TOUHOU--D.T.I.S.C.

Last posted Jul 03, 2011 at 09:44PM EDT. Added Jul 01, 2011 at 04:02PM EDT
14 posts from 7 users

Just a thread to talk about this kind of music, favorite songs, favorite bands, surprising info about any of the bands, any bands like these.

Oh fuck, Asking Alexandra is actually good when their main guy actually sings. But their screaming is rather sub-par IMO, just because I don’t like their style. And I’ve never heard of Black Veil Brides. Honestly though, this doesn’t deserve a thread.

But @ Thread: Best in the whole screamo, but not metal scene, because metal like Asking Alexandra sucks: Jon Mess.

Last edited Jul 01, 2011 at 04:30PM EDT

After reading you comment, i agree with you :) plus i think it’s better for the sites integrity to be honest, besides no biggie right? :D

Threadjacking: The act of stealing a thread via a topic change and is often done unintentionally. When done intentionally, it can be considered trolling.”
Basically, it’s just changing the subject of a thread partway through.
It’s generally agreed that new users should watch the forums before posting thread so they can see how they work.
Also, go here: http://knowyourmeme.com/forums/general
See the threads with the little flags by them? They can be very helpful to new members. KYM seems to have a bit of a bias against new members and “trivial” threads.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!