Forums / Discussion / General

168,594 total conversations in 5,401 threads

+ New Thread

PIRIPITIFLAUTICA

Last posted Jul 07, 2011 at 10:01AM EDT. Added Jul 03, 2011 at 04:32PM EDT
12 posts from 9 users

Gaga ooh la la?

Jul 03, 2011 at 04:35PM EDT

Though I respect your opinion on the matter, Sceppata is much better and Hargritus-kad does a so much better job showcasing it. Froboloco good sir/ma’am/splorgo.

Jul 03, 2011 at 04:36PM EDT

Inglés, por favor.

I think its Spanish.

Last edited Jul 03, 2011 at 04:40PM EDT
Jul 03, 2011 at 04:40PM EDT

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Inglés, por favor.

I think its Spanish.

I see your espaniola and raise you a guapeitome helynix.

Jul 03, 2011 at 04:41PM EDT

Google translate, ftw.

Jul 03, 2011 at 04:42PM EDT

Baba-kanoosh del-sway-te. kaka-mama-oorah

Jul 03, 2011 at 04:55PM EDT

In all seriousness, I’m finding myself wondering if this is an Internet meme. I spent some time researching it yesterday, but my Spanish is very rusty.

A partial explanation is here:

Rough translation as far as I can follow from 3:10-4:00:
Piripitiflautica, where did it come from? asks Juan Quesada. Um, piripitiflautica was a word we heard from Dr. Tangalanga, who [makes prank phone calls?] in Argentina, and he said ?] with the word piripitiflautica. [sentence I can’t make heads or tails of…] joke with piripitiflautica that doesn’t have any special significance…boy!…doesn’t have any special significance, but [? means [???].

Anyway, despite having no intrinsic meaning the word does seem to have some spread on the Internet. Dr. Tangalanga is a very old man in Argentina who does comedy routines based on prank phone calls, and I gather from what they’re saying, he made up the word, although I can’t find the specific routine it came from. (I’ve listened to a few of them on YouTube, and they’re full of Argentine slang and cussing, so it’s even harder to follow than these guys.)

Jul 04, 2011 at 08:16PM EDT

Correct Translation:
Piripitiflautica, where did it came from? You should ask Juan Quesada. Um, Piripitiflautica was a word that we heard from Dr Tangalanga, who is a dude who makes prank phone calls in Argentina. He asked people around if they could make a rhyme with Piripitiflautica. I just copied the joke, and thats where it came from.The word Piripitiflautica doesn’t have any special meaning in the blogs, but it usually means relaxation or other shit like that.

Jul 07, 2011 at 10:01AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!