Forums / Discussion / General

170,931 total conversations in 5,486 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Drinking Coca Cola Around the World - #CokeAroundTheWorld

Last posted Aug 02, 2011 at 04:14PM EDT. Added Jul 10, 2011 at 05:12PM EDT
12 posts from 7 users

It’s like Where The Hell is Matt but with more product placement.

Jul 10, 2011 at 05:21PM EDT

This video makes me want to name my firstborn child Coca Cola, then give it to the company as a gift, then commit suicide in their parking lot.

Jul 10, 2011 at 05:38PM EDT

Fall in love. Get married. Insist that it be a Coca Cola themed wedding with Red and White everything and live-stream the occasion.

Jul 10, 2011 at 05:44PM EDT

Grieving cards:

I’m sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one is never easy. At least we’ll never have to mourn the loss of Coca Cola.

Jul 10, 2011 at 05:46PM EDT

Combo breaker!

too many onions on this page…

starts to tear

Jul 10, 2011 at 06:15PM EDT

OP, whenever you post anything, it frustrated me greatly. You never have anything to contribute, just meaningless nonsense. If you are trying to insinuate that this is a meme, it is not. Corporations do not make memes, they ruin them. I also have a feeling that you are some sort of misguided spambot. Kindly leave this site and never come back, or I alert the mods.

Jul 11, 2011 at 06:20PM EDT

Chill out Cap’m.

I enjoyed mocking what I thought looked like a really poorly executed viral marketing campaign. The fact of the matter is that advertisers are trying to figure out how to make content that goes viral. Whether you approve of it or not, it can be a good discussion to have. Critiquing what’s right or wrong about something.

On the flipside, most people seem to love the Old Spice Guy.

Jul 11, 2011 at 06:39PM EDT

Sorry, I just hate that dude. And yeah, the Old Spice guy is hilarious.

Jul 11, 2011 at 07:25PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!