Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Cancer

Last posted Jul 19, 2011 at 01:56PM EDT. Added Jul 19, 2011 at 01:28AM EDT
268 posts from 33 users

My dogs would hunt mice whenever they got into the house. They were efficient killers, and sometimes I'd even help them flush out their prey. The only problem was getting them to take the dead mice outside. They kept setting them by the door before running outside, and none of the humans wanted to touch them.

We'd set live mice free whenever we could, though. Once I found a whole litter of baby mice in the drawer under the oven, sleeping in a muffin tin, one mouse per cup that was lined with shredded paper towels. Later we'd find the paper towel roll that their mother tore up.

Okay. The gore spam has begun.
The thing is, I can baleet you hard with my banhammer. For now, I'm banning the two gore spammers. The other ones haven't really done anything "wrong" for the time being, aside from 2/3 senseless threads that they call "an attack on KYM".

In the meantime, and waiting for a forum mod to close those threads, I'm keeping an eye on the situation.

Thank you to keep it somewhat clean in the replies, people.

Scoota Loo wrote:

Why is it that when I go to troll somewhere based on someone's reccomendation, I always end up conversing with the members?

You way too friendly girlfriend.

Last edited Jul 19, 2011 at 02:21AM EDT

Scoota Loo wrote:

Why is it that when I go to troll somewhere based on someone's reccomendation, I always end up conversing with the members?

Because deep down you're a real sugar pie.

Scoota Loo wrote:

Anyway then… I'll just be heading back to my Facebook page. Maybe I'll see you all in the future sometime.

What? No! Come back! We should be friends! Maybe even… lovers?

I've only trolled Facebook like twice, back in high school. Just dumbass kids who grew infuriated at the mere sight of big words.

Hyperborea Odyssea Hackeron wrote:

I've only trolled Facebook like twice, back in high school. Just dumbass kids who grew infuriated at the mere sight of big words.

Pretty much. I've been hijacking Justin Bieber fan pages mostly.

What I've always wanted to do is find one of those Celtic pagan faerywitch reincarnation forums, like the groups on LiveJournal back in the day. I'd post a bunch of stories about my past life as an inquisitor, how my mind is still flooded with memories of raping all those young witches with my holy lance of all-penetrating light, the evil inside me so great that I feel I must REPENT. REPENT. REPENT FOR THE END IS NIGH

Last edited Jul 19, 2011 at 02:42AM EDT

Scoota Loo wrote:

Yo dawg, why's you gotta be such a hata?

I just figure that if you wanna have conversations, you should join irc or post on people's walls.

I actually do side with the OP in many ways, but I don't really care about the issue much.

But I really do think the entire thread is a waste of forum space :/

Ogreenworld wrote:

I just figure that if you wanna have conversations, you should join irc or post on people's walls.

I actually do side with the OP in many ways, but I don't really care about the issue much.

But I really do think the entire thread is a waste of forum space :/

Ignore it, let another mod take care of it.
(Sorry for my rudeness)

Last edited Jul 19, 2011 at 02:57AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!