Forums / Discussion / General

172,894 total conversations in 5,671 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Cancer

Last posted Jul 19, 2011 at 01:56PM EDT. Added Jul 19, 2011 at 01:28AM EDT
268 posts from 33 users

Even if you side with the OP, you must admit his forum post isn’t as well-put together compared to a previous poster who took the time to conveniently explain his view in paragraphs, pointing at the core problems from the critics and overall feeling.
Here… it’s just a waste of space without any will of having a decent argument, nor listening to potential thoughtful answers.

Last edited Jul 19, 2011 at 02:59AM EDT

Ogreenworld wrote:

Derailed beyond repair; annoying on both sides.

Get your last thoughts in because this is getting locked in several minutes or so.

Although this thread has derailed, I don’t believe that is suitable enough grounds for locking it.

Especially since some threads are also in the same category that are not yet locked.

Last edited Jul 19, 2011 at 03:10AM EDT

Scoota Loo wrote:

I would say, however, that the thread was hopelessly derailed once the number spam started, wouldn’t you agree?

Well, yea. But I just got here like 10 minutes ago :o

And now I feel like a douche for interrupting this beautiful conversation.

Taryn wrote:

Although this thread has derailed, I don’t believe that is suitable enough grounds for locking it.

Especially since some threads are also in the same category that are not yet locked.

I don’t even need to click on the link to tell that that’s the Internet Can Find Stars thread.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFuck yes.

Last edited Jul 19, 2011 at 03:11AM EDT

Taryn wrote:

I wouldn’t really call that “derailed” since that basically centers around derailment.

After skimming, I wasn’t sure if I’d lock it, but I figured I would because it started with a troll without any real argument to back up anything and KYM users acting similarly in turn. That’s hardly a conversation :|

Then there was mouse (wtf?) spam.

I don’t normally lock derailed threads, but I did think it was “beyond repair,” as a thread in general.

It was after I declared I would lock that I noticed the conversation Scoota Loo was having.

So uh.

huh.

edit: going to sleep then i guess

Last edited Jul 19, 2011 at 03:20AM EDT

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Did your other community willingly throw their sex starved bodies at you?

A couple, actually, yes.

Most of them are basement dwellers who have never seen a girl on that kind of place.

RocketPropelledPanda wrote:

Even though this person means nothing to me, I love imaginary dueling, so get ready to get owned biieitch!

You too Ashbot.

Are you sure you wanna make such a foolish decision?

Suiseiseki     wrote:

Just who the hell do you think I am? I shall pierce through the hymen with my drill!

I fight for love and justice! I will not let your sins go unpunished!

Drpepperfan #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Know Your Meme! The site where every thread eventually turns into rape and sex.

[photo:150178]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Scoota Loo wrote:

…I’m still lurking. I’m kind of surprised Ashbot didn’t add me on Facebook for the sole purpose of stalking me.

Even though Ashbot is being stupid, I would recommend staying, and not judge the entire community based on this thread.

You seem like an okay user. I would hate for you to be replaced by yet another annoying idiot who never lurked the forums.

Taryn wrote:

Even though Ashbot is being stupid, I would recommend staying, and not judge the entire community based on this thread.

You seem like an okay user. I would hate for you to be replaced by yet another annoying idiot who never lurked the forums.

What Taryn said. It’s not usually this insane…..

This would be by far the coolest way to get a regular member though.

Taryn wrote:

Yeah, I was being rude. Sorry.

Taryn wrote:

Taryn said something nice

Scoota Loo wrote:

Meh. I never really was a fan of this site much, TBH. I’m an EDiot.

We accept all users regardless of pastor future sins. Welcome to the hivemind, would you like some mind control with that assimilation?

Last edited Jul 19, 2011 at 03:54AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!