Beck
Air
Dungen
The Beatles
Led Zeppelin
DJ Shadow
Mr. Dibbs
Royksopp

But I'm also the fickle type of fan who just buys music but doesn't follow any of the behind the scenes band news.

Taking back sunday
This Providence
The used
Basshunter
Attack Attack
Escape the fate
A day to remember
I the skyline
NEVERSHOUTNEVER

Basically most the stuff on my ipod, I dont feel like naming them all.

I listen to a LOT of music, so enjoy the copypasta last.fm wrote for me based on my library. Granted, I listen to more than just the bands listed.

I'm into industrial, electronic, experimental, rock and digital hardcore, including:
Hansel, Skinny Puppy, Melt-Banana, Rabbit Junk, KoЯn, Babylon Disco, Left Spine Down, Cyanotic, Arab on Radar, Chemlab, The Shizit, Dead Kennedys, DJ? Acucrack, Jello Biafra with the Melvins, Primus, Schizoid, GUSH OVEN, Overseer, Lightning Bolt, Rammstein, Bastards United, Ambassador21, An Albatross, 8 Bit Weapon, Gnarkill, EC8OR, Static-X, Holy Molar, Mindless Self Indulgence, Atari Teenage Riot, Unida, Gorillaz, Acumen Nation, Venetian Snares, Retard-O-Bot, CTRLer, System of a Down, Steel Pole Bath Tub, DANGERDOOM, The Locust, DHC Meinhof, IMA Robot, Zeke, Some Girls, Download, Polysics, Pigface, Queens of the Stone Age, Lard, Marilyn Manson.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/JackalLantern

i use to listen to a lot of what my mom listened to, which is much of the bands Jackal Lantern listed above. (seriously, you guys)

but there was an unfortunate accident. and there was no music for awhile, 'xcept for southern crunk.

Laserdance
Koto
Van Halen
AC/DC
Guns n' Roses
Aerosmith
Metallica
Dragonforce
The Outfield
Großen Zapfenstreich
Ludwig von Beethoven
Johann Sebastian Bach
1940's Swing

Feel free to ask me about any of these, I'd love to explain.

I just recently discovered drill/drum and bass and IDM, but I have to commend you for excellent musical taste abzebras. There is some seriously good stuff in those particular genres.

While I'm on the subject of electronic music, I'm gonna go ahead and say that, IMHO; breakcore, raggacore, and chiptunes are awesome. That is, of course, in addition to the previously stated subgenres listed by abzebras.

@abzebras
I've only heard a few of his songs so far, but Venetian Snares is AWESOME. I haven't heard a song I didn't like from the guy.

I heard he's contributing to the next Skinny Puppy album, too. I like SP, I like VSnares, but they've got very different sounds. Can't wait to hear how it turns out!

Also, Babylon Disco is what got me into breakcore. If you haven't heard of him, I reccomend you check out some of his stuff. I saw a post from him on last.fm a while back saying he's got a free album for download if you're interested.

copypasta
"Reactionary just released my album! www.myspace.com/reactionarypdx !! It's gonna be great! (http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=236516706&blogID=464625036) All tracks are ofcourse online for free if you don't have the cash to buy the EP. But remember kids; Buying the EP means you get a poster and some stickers too!"

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!