Forums / General

191,319 total conversations in 5,248 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Is my presence here really that much of a problem for you guys?

Last posted Jul 26, 2011 at 01:55AM EDT. Added Jul 25, 2011 at 04:45AM EDT
73 conversations with 37 participants

Katie C. wrote:

He’s been here longer than you have.

I’ve been here longer than you have, you crazed woman wannabe.

And to answer the main question of this thread everyone is avoiding, Yes, your presence is a huge problem, its disrupts everything, and brings all the internet to a standstill. I would even consider it lawfully harassment of a site. We hate you, your horribly manly voice over Skype, and generally you can suck off, and bring your fail elsewhere. Why don’t you get some alt accounts to make you look better, like a coward. Also Newfags aren’t an issue, you bash on new people like they are constantly disruptive, somewhat like yourself I’d even dare to say, if they could ever manage that impossible feat.

Last edited Jul 26, 2011 at 12:12AM EDT
Jul 25, 2011 at 11:54PM EDT

Sweatie Killer wrote:

I’ve been here longer than you have, you crazed woman wannabe.

And to answer the main question of this thread everyone is avoiding, Yes, your presence is a huge problem, its disrupts everything, and brings all the internet to a standstill. I would even consider it lawfully harassment of a site. We hate you, your horribly manly voice over Skype, and generally you can suck off, and bring your fail elsewhere. Why don’t you get some alt accounts to make you look better, like a coward. Also Newfags aren’t an issue, you bash on new people like they are constantly disruptive, somewhat like yourself I’d even dare to say, if they could ever manage that impossible feat.

Sweatie, I know you like to troll at times, but shut up. You’re only making matters worse, so just stay out of this thread. It’s being handled with constructive criticism, not random hate.

Jul 26, 2011 at 12:11AM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

Sweatie, I know you like to troll at times, but shut up. You’re only making matters worse, so just stay out of this thread. It’s being handled with constructive criticism, not random hate.

At times??? Hell man Sweatie does nothing but troll these days.

Jul 26, 2011 at 12:15AM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

Trolling with the truth is the best sort of trolling, since you know your right, and fairly enjoy it while your at it.

I like how you constantly talk behind Katies back, and than act totally accepting to him, as if he was an angel, an angel, you heard that? Makes me pretty sick you know.

Last edited Jul 26, 2011 at 12:22AM EDT
Jul 26, 2011 at 12:16AM EDT

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

At times??? Hell man Sweatie does nothing but troll these days.

Not like your any better bashing on Taryn(considering him a bad attitude troll), and supporting a person who you should be fairly aware is breaking the rules, hell you might even be a Katie alt for all the blind support you’ve given. Not like an alt account can’t sit around being douchey for awhile before put to use.

Last edited Jul 26, 2011 at 12:23AM EDT
Jul 26, 2011 at 12:18AM EDT

You both have nothing positive to say. If someone opens a thread about say pokemon you both will chime in with something like hate it or it sucks. When I first joined you were not like that and all of a sudden you went troll.
I have even said Taryn didn’t deserve a ban as well. Even though you both have a bad attitude I wouldn’t ban either of you but I will call it as I see it.

Jul 26, 2011 at 12:30AM EDT

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

You both have nothing positive to say. If someone opens a thread about say pokemon you both will chime in with something like hate it or it sucks. When I first joined you were not like that and all of a sudden you went troll.
I have even said Taryn didn’t deserve a ban as well. Even though you both have a bad attitude I wouldn’t ban either of you but I will call it as I see it.

Maybe if every thread was not the same damn thing over and over, a toss up between Ponies, Drama, and Pokemon of course.

To be honest there is way more to anime, than what KYM even adventures into or talks about, Afro Samurai was unbelievably Epic, while you guys post rubbish bullshit in 50 different forms.

You don’t even call it as you see it, or you’d root for Katie being banned, the only reason I’m not elevating this, is out of respect for the mods.

Taryn does post negatively, but he often tells the truth in his posts, which is a funny as hell reason to ban a person.

Last edited Jul 26, 2011 at 12:38AM EDT
Jul 26, 2011 at 12:35AM EDT

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Maybe if every thread was not the same damn thing over and over, a toss up between Ponies, Drama, and Pokemon of course.

To be honest there is way more to anime, than what KYM even adventures into or talks about, Afro Samurai was unbelievably Epic, while you guys post rubbish bullshit in 50 different forms.

You don’t even call it as you see it, or you’d root for Katie being banned, the only reason I’m not elevating this, is out of respect for the mods.

Taryn does post negatively, but he often tells the truth in his posts, which is a funny as hell reason to ban a person.

Wanna know what you do then Sweatie? Don’t talk about it, be about it. Post your own thread about what you think a good thread and see how people respond. It isn’t always because other people can’t come up with good ideas, it’s that people like you won’t post your ideas. Let’s see what fun games or information you have in store for us.

Jul 26, 2011 at 12:38AM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

Wanna know what you do then Sweatie? Don’t talk about it, be about it. Post your own thread about what you think a good thread and see how people respond. It isn’t always because other people can’t come up with good ideas, it’s that people like you won’t post your ideas. Let’s see what fun games or information you have in store for us.

There are plenty of members who make fun games, I may not be the brightest in that area, but often more than not, those ideas are bumped down, by repetitive regurgitated bullshit.

Jul 26, 2011 at 12:40AM EDT

Then just keep trying. That’s all there is to it. Keep coming up with ideas until one catches on.

Jul 26, 2011 at 12:42AM EDT

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Great than post something about it then don’t just complain. As for wanting any of you banned….
It’s not my job nor do I want that job. It’s a fucking forum for christ sake not fucking high school… he said this, he said that. I’m too fucking old for that shit. Stop being little bitches, man the fuck up and post memes

Jul 26, 2011 at 12:48AM EDT

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

Great than post something about it then don’t just complain. As for wanting any of you banned….
It’s not my job nor do I want that job. It’s a fucking forum for christ sake not fucking high school… he said this, he said that. I’m too fucking old for that shit. Stop being little bitches, man the fuck up and post memes

I’m manning the hell up by saying the truth as it is, sure its cunt shit, but if thats what needs to be said, let it be said.

Last edited Jul 26, 2011 at 12:55AM EDT
Jul 26, 2011 at 12:55AM EDT

But lets sum this thread up so far, and the responses its generated.

Jul 26, 2011 at 12:58AM EDT

Why isn’t this locked anyway? The situation is over with.

Jul 26, 2011 at 01:02AM EDT

(referring to katie bullshit.)
Someday..

Last edited Jul 26, 2011 at 01:16AM EDT
Jul 26, 2011 at 01:14AM EDT

I have heard all this before the forums aren’t what they used to be bla bla bla. And to an extent you’re right. Look I’m jumping on another movie tomorrow do you think I really care to get off work and see people here with bad attitudes, fighting and blaming each other? No. I just want to post lulz and photoshop RF’s head on funny pics.

Jul 26, 2011 at 01:16AM EDT

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

I have heard all this before the forums aren’t what they used to be bla bla bla. And to an extent you’re right. Look I’m jumping on another movie tomorrow do you think I really care to get off work and see people here with bad attitudes, fighting and blaming each other? No. I just want to post lulz and photoshop RF’s head on funny pics.

To be honest, I like most of the newfags, they are refreshing, and fairly entertaining, most of the old fags on the other hand are pretty annoying, but you know, fuck’em.

Jul 26, 2011 at 01:17AM EDT

Sweatie Killer wrote:

To be honest, I like most of the newfags, they are refreshing, and fairly entertaining, most of the old fags on the other hand are pretty annoying, but you know, fuck’em.

You mean like yourself?

Jul 26, 2011 at 01:26AM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

You mean like yourself?

Stop playing these childish games, seriously why don’t you go out with your girlfriend or something, rather than hanging on KYM all the time? Your parents are right, your on here way too much, not to mention the computer in general, its a shame your girlfriend is alone so much, I’m sure she will pick up a hot dude in no time anyways.

Last edited Jul 26, 2011 at 01:42AM EDT
Jul 26, 2011 at 01:40AM EDT

Except that I hung out with her today and I haven’t lately because I’ve been at the hospital visiting the woman I help take care of. I help around the house and help her. I don’t just sit here all day. At at least it’s better then being like you getting your shits and giggles mocking people.

Jul 26, 2011 at 01:44AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!