Forums / Discussion / General

232,829 total conversations in 7,785 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Farewell my dear KYMers...

Last posted Aug 02, 2011 at 08:38PM EDT. Added Jul 28, 2011 at 07:02PM EDT
70 posts from 50 users

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Lets face if if she was a dude, people would care, just less.

Let's face it, you're not even funny or clever anymore.

Olivia Gulin wrote:

…for it is my time to go. I will no longer be KYM staff, but I will continue to carry all of you in my heart.

I'll probably stick around for a while, trying to keep the peace when I've got the time.

Luv you guize.

(ノ;A;)ノ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

GOD DAMMIT!!! Why couldn't it have been Kalmo instead?!?!?! WHY?!!?!??!

PK Gaming! AKA ∞ ゲーマー wrote:

;_;
I wish that I could kill myself with memes of happiness. I'd rather kill myself with the moon on Majora's Mask, though.
Not trying to be a drama llama but…
Goodbye…
I now present a sad song for all of you.

;A; HOW DID YOU KNOW I LOVE THAT GAME

and obv. I'm not gone forever guys. I just don't get paid to be nice to you any more >:D

@DrThundercritic nobody has been hired in my wake yet

Last edited Jul 30, 2011 at 08:49PM EDT

Olivia Gulin wrote:

and obv. I'm not gone forever guys. I just don't get paid to be nice to you any more >:D

c: I was lurking New Age Retro Hippie's profile just the other month AAAANNNNDDD I FOUND THIS:

Olivia Gulin wrote:

You mean…you're staying?!?!?!

Wait, what? You mean…You're staying? Oh… Wipes tear Great! I g- Sniff Guess I wont be needing this 12 gauge and this AK-47…Or this Desert Eagle… Or RPG… Or th- Th- Wipes another tear this map to the Cheezburger headquarters. And I should probably tell some of the other Members to stand down. Anonymous, as well.

But uhh, great! Glad you're staying! Clears thought Sniff I just need to lay down for a bit and uhh… rest my head and give my tear ducts a rest.

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Lets face if if she was a dude, people would care, just less.

Not to compare the two people, but Dane got 50 karma when he left, at least 20 MORE than Olivia, MEANING that even though he was a dude people cared for him leaving MORE than Olivia!

[photo:149181]

Last edited Aug 02, 2011 at 08:53PM EDT

'lo! You must login or signup first!