Forums / Discussion / General

171,266 total conversations in 5,502 threads

+ New Thread

Troll Army 2.0

Last posted Aug 06, 2011 at 05:17AM EDT. Added Jul 30, 2011 at 11:09AM EDT
113 posts from 21 users

I’m joining (U MAD RF?), Troll King needs a Court Wizard.

Jul 31, 2011 at 08:22PM EDT

AlexGhostaRica wrote:

yes maam

Oh Alex, you amuse me.

Jul 31, 2011 at 10:33PM EDT

Does anyone else want to join us? We only have 4 members so far.

Aug 01, 2011 at 06:54AM EDT

AlexGhostaRica wrote:

So far this is the Troll Army 2.0

Make this our banner.

Aug 01, 2011 at 02:24PM EDT

Troll King wrote:

Does anyone else want to join us? We only have 4 members so far.

Gimme a link and I will.

Aug 01, 2011 at 03:15PM EDT

SilverMonGoose wrote:

Gimme a link and I will.

Great! You just need to fill out the application form first.

Aug 01, 2011 at 03:21PM EDT

SMG’s joining? Either he’s going to be an exceptional troll, or he’s going to troll us on our own website….

Aug 01, 2011 at 03:44PM EDT

Troll King wrote:

Great! You just need to fill out the application form first.

Did you not read all of my post? I need a link first.

Aug 01, 2011 at 03:48PM EDT

SilverMonGoose wrote:

Did you not read all of my post? I need a link first.

Here: http://trollkinglol.tumblr.com/submit

You must give your troll name, why you want to join us, and you must give us screenshots of you trolling.

Aug 01, 2011 at 04:19PM EDT

Troll King wrote:

Here: http://trollkinglol.tumblr.com/submit

You must give your troll name, why you want to join us, and you must give us screenshots of you trolling.

“Server 404: This page does not exist.”

Aug 01, 2011 at 04:32PM EDT

SilverMonGoose wrote:

“Server 404: This page does not exist.”

Oh well. I’m pretty sure you’re not going to troll us instead, so I’ll give you the link to the actual forum.

Aug 01, 2011 at 04:35PM EDT

NEW SITE: This one needs a pass code:

http://trollarmy.tumblr.com/

Aug 01, 2011 at 05:29PM EDT

Cale wrote:

NEW SITE: This one needs a pass code:

http://trollarmy.tumblr.com/

Aug 01, 2011 at 05:44PM EDT

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 01, 2011 at 05:45PM EDT

Oh my god… Troll King got trolled. SMG is the new slayer of trolls. This just proves how pathetic Troll King is.

Aug 01, 2011 at 07:51PM EDT

Troll King wrote:

Fuck you. Just fuck you.

Aug 01, 2011 at 07:58PM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

hello Troll King i would like to submit a resume to join the army here is the link to previous trollings i have done on other websites

resume

Last edited Aug 01, 2011 at 09:08PM EDT
Aug 01, 2011 at 08:44PM EDT

Derp Banned wrote:

[photo:157102]

Lol Daniel. Your never ending RF jokes always make me lmao

Aug 01, 2011 at 09:20PM EDT

AlexGhostaRica wrote:

Lol Daniel. Your never ending RF jokes always make me lmao

Thus the name “Troller of RF”.

Aug 01, 2011 at 09:29PM EDT

Mister J wrote:

Thus the name “Troller of RF”.

I’m not offended. I think they’re funny.

Aug 01, 2011 at 10:23PM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

Oh my god… Troll King got trolled. SMG is the new slayer of trolls. This just proves how pathetic Troll King is.

And why do you people call him pathetic and a failed troll, when you were all praising him that time he flooded Mr Fortan with insults? Do you like him or not?

Aug 01, 2011 at 10:28PM EDT

He got rid of Fortan. That’s all. His five minutes of fame are up, and his infamy has returned.

Aug 01, 2011 at 10:33PM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

He got rid of Fortan. That’s all. His five minutes of fame are up, and his infamy has returned.

But if he got rid of an enemy of the site I think he deserves more than being publicly shunned, especially when he himself has had his site attacked. That doesn’t sound fair to me.

Aug 01, 2011 at 10:47PM EDT

If he was dumb enough to fall for that trolling, then he deserved it. And he got rid of Fortan a while ago. Maybe 2-3 months ago? Yeah, I think he’s done being the hero.

Aug 01, 2011 at 10:51PM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

If he was dumb enough to fall for that trolling, then he deserved it. And he got rid of Fortan a while ago. Maybe 2-3 months ago? Yeah, I think he’s done being the hero.

I guess you have a point. I just hate hearing someone call Troll King pathetic, since he’s one of my best friends. He’s a really nice guy.

Aug 01, 2011 at 10:56PM EDT

I have 3 reasons why I actually like the Troll King.

Fact is, for the most part Troll King has taken my advice about trying to be funny and not just stupid. Thus unless if somebody tries to come and take his crown and throne he doesn’t usually cause that bad of a problem.

Also, as I explained before: Having a single self proclaimed troll will help keep the forums clean of trolls. Think about it, every time Troll King disappears a group of trolls come from enemy websites and cause a shitstorm.

And finally, his gaming contests are really fun when they do manage to happen. Two thumbs up.

Aug 01, 2011 at 11:18PM EDT

I think troll king is a pretty cool guy eh makes game contests and doesn’t afraid of anything

Aug 01, 2011 at 11:25PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Fact is, for the most part Troll King has taken my advice about trying to be funny and not just stupid. Thus unless if somebody tries to come and take his crown and throne he doesn’t usually cause that bad of a problem.

Also, as I explained before: Having a single self proclaimed troll will help keep the forums clean of trolls. Think about it, every time Troll King disappears a group of trolls come from enemy websites and cause a shitstorm.

And finally, his gaming contests are really fun when they do manage to happen. Two thumbs up.

Those are pretty good reasons.

But I did this just to get back at him for all the stupid stuff he has done. Remember the whole Troll Hatter thing? There was a lot of finger pointing going around and some members could have gotten banned for no reason.

Aug 01, 2011 at 11:52PM EDT

SilverMonGoose wrote:

But I did this just to get back at him for all the stupid stuff he has done. Remember the whole Troll Hatter thing? There was a lot of finger pointing going around and some members could have gotten banned for no reason.

Exactly. That’s one of my biggest problems with him. He was Troll Hater, I left for three hours and what do I see? Him and RF (even though he has matured since then) blaming me for being the newest Troll Hater. At least RF apologized about it.

Aug 02, 2011 at 12:40AM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

But I like those trolls.

Aug 02, 2011 at 10:24AM EDT

SilverMonGoose wrote:

You think you “got back at me”? You just made a huge mistake. The Troll Hater (nice job spelling it “Troll Hatter”) thing was a long time ago, and what you did was extreme compared to what I did and you pissed off everyone in the Troll Army, not just me. I hope you feel good about yourself now. You won’t for very long…just remember that I gave you a warning.

Aug 02, 2011 at 05:07PM EDT

last time this happen i stood up to you, but now i feel like i will join you..
i think…
ANN HIRO standin by!

Aug 02, 2011 at 05:14PM EDT

Troll King wrote:

You think you “got back at me”? You just made a huge mistake. The Troll Hater (nice job spelling it “Troll Hatter”) thing was a long time ago, and what you did was extreme compared to what I did and you pissed off everyone in the Troll Army, not just me. I hope you feel good about yourself now. You won’t for very long…just remember that I gave you a warning.

Oh really? You’re going to do something to him? Yeah right. And yes what you did was a long time ago but you caused a large uproar in the entire KYM community. Don’t try to water it down. You pissed off everyone on this site, especially me.

Last edited Aug 02, 2011 at 05:17PM EDT
Aug 02, 2011 at 05:17PM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

Oh really? You’re going to do something to him? Yeah right. And yes what you did was a long time ago but you caused a large uproar in the entire KYM community. Don’t try to water it down. You pissed off everyone on this site, especially me.

So, you’re doubting that the Troll Army is going to try to get revenge for what he did to us? I’m afraid that you very, very wrong.

Aug 02, 2011 at 05:57PM EDT

Troll King wrote:

So, you’re doubting that the Troll Army is going to try to get revenge for what he did to us? I’m afraid that you very, very wrong.

What are you gonna do? Spam his wall? Moderators can just delete that and ban the spammers. Give him a shitton of negative karma? It’s a number that doesn’t matter. Hack his account? He can make a new one and the hacker will get banned. Why don’t you just be a man, stop hiding behind your army and stop acting like the badass of KYM. You’re just as important as any other user here.

Last edited Aug 02, 2011 at 06:02PM EDT
Aug 02, 2011 at 06:01PM EDT

Troll King wrote:

Aug 02, 2011 at 06:02PM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

What are you gonna do? Spam his wall? Moderators can just delete that and ban the spammers. Give him a shitton of negative karma? It’s a number that doesn’t matter. Hack his account? He can make a new one and the hacker will get banned. Why don’t you just be a man, stop hiding behind your army and stop acting like the badass of KYM. You’re just as important as any other user here.

Why would I tell you what I’m going to do? By the way, do you know who you’re talking to? You are speaking to the leader of Troll Hell, the almighty Troll King. Of course I am more important than any other user.

Aug 02, 2011 at 06:07PM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

somebodys got a serious case of

Aug 02, 2011 at 06:08PM EDT

Feminist Robot wrote:

somebodys got a serious case of

If anyone is butthurt, it’s Troll King. He’s the one threatening other users for messing with him when he himself is a troll. I think a troll should be able to deal with being trolled, especially the so called king of trolls.

Aug 02, 2011 at 06:10PM EDT

Troll King wrote:

Why would I tell you what I’m going to do? By the way, do you know who you’re talking to? You are speaking to the leader of Troll Hell, the almighty Troll King. Of course I am more important than any other user.

OK, then. If you’re gonna do something then

Aug 02, 2011 at 06:12PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!