Forums / General

191,167 total conversations in 5,242 threads

+ New Thread


An Odd Friend of Mine...

Last posted Nov 01, 2011 at 01:53PM EDT. Added Aug 19, 2011 at 10:53PM EDT
141 conversations with 30 participants

20% Cooler than Ice Rinsankajugin wrote:

I did find a letter though. I was able to take of pic of it at his house.

He always writes shizzy when he’s paranoid.
It says:
Who ever reads this
I’ll be gone for the next week or so, so don’t contact me. I’m do(i)ng some errand(s) for a friend finding something or/for anot(h)er. I’ll be back.
- Leo Arch.

He also drew a pony, I guess to calm who ever reads the letter. Looks a little odd though. I didn’t know he was a brony. Eh, whatever.

What do you guy’s got to say?

I think you’ve misinterpreted his letter. I don’t know why you’ve inserted those extra letters; it’s obvious he’s “dong” some errand “fapping” something for “a nutter”. Clearly, this unknown friend has asked him to make some bestiality porn and he’s off giving a handjob to a horse somewhere.

Aug 21, 2011 at 01:09AM EDT
Quote

Brucker wrote:

I think you’ve misinterpreted his letter. I don’t know why you’ve inserted those extra letters; it’s obvious he’s “dong” some errand “fapping” something for “a nutter”. Clearly, this unknown friend has asked him to make some bestiality porn and he’s off giving a handjob to a horse somewhere.

OH MY GOD
Are you Cole Phelps?

Aug 21, 2011 at 01:14AM EDT
Quote

Brucker wrote:

I think you’ve misinterpreted his letter. I don’t know why you’ve inserted those extra letters; it’s obvious he’s “dong” some errand “fapping” something for “a nutter”. Clearly, this unknown friend has asked him to make some bestiality porn and he’s off giving a handjob to a horse somewhere.

…..squick.

Aug 21, 2011 at 11:19AM EDT
Quote

Oh god, that’s weird. I’d lock my doors and windows if I were you.

Aug 21, 2011 at 03:48PM EDT
Quote

…yeah…

Thought I could make sense of it by reversing it in Audacity… And it sounded like ‘ray bun-burrrn’. I guess that’s better than ‘naw, woulb nid.’, but I digress. I like where the ARG’s going though…

but WHERE’S CANDLEJACK! I COULD HAVE SWORN I SAW HIM BEHIN

Aug 21, 2011 at 06:07PM EDT
Quote

Patrick wrote:

…yeah…

Thought I could make sense of it by reversing it in Audacity… And it sounded like ‘ray bun-burrrn’. I guess that’s better than ‘naw, woulb nid.’, but I digress. I like where the ARG’s going though…

but WHERE’S CANDLEJACK! I COULD HAVE SWORN I SAW HIM BEHIN

I tried reversing it too, but I still couldn’t understand it. It’s like that person has a thick accent or something.

Aug 21, 2011 at 07:41PM EDT
Quote

At the beginning I could see the word “ONE” flicker.
WHAT DOES THIS MEEN

Aug 21, 2011 at 07:47PM EDT
Quote

20% Cooler than Ice Rinsankajugin wrote:

This popped up.

What does this mean?

It means somebody’s having some serious problems with their audio.

Aug 21, 2011 at 08:04PM EDT
Quote

FudgeGruck wrote:

At the beginning I could see the word “ONE” flicker.
WHAT DOES THIS MEEN

I also saw something flicker on the word fate, but it went by too fast.

Aug 21, 2011 at 10:33PM EDT
Quote

“level1” was what flickered at the beginning.
Wait, there seems to be a lot of allusions to “level 1”. Listen to the audio forwards in audacity again. Does it sound anything like “level 1”?

Last edited Aug 21, 2011 at 10:47PM EDT
Aug 21, 2011 at 10:45PM EDT

20% Cooler than Ice Rinsankajugin wrote:

I also saw something flicker on the word fate, but it went by too fast.

It said “level1” :OOOOOOO

Aug 21, 2011 at 11:12PM EDT
Quote

I think we should go Nancy Drew up in this bitch.
There must be an explanation…

Aug 21, 2011 at 11:51PM EDT
Quote

That is an amazing idea. We will all meet at 20% coolers house and follow his steps. :D

Last edited Aug 22, 2011 at 04:53AM EDT
Aug 22, 2011 at 04:52AM EDT
Quote

Lessee,so far,I can only think of these:
-Leo developing schizophrenia
-Leo has short-term memory loss
-Ghosts
-Leo trying to pull a prank on Rinsankagujin

Aug 22, 2011 at 08:15AM EDT
Quote

>2011
>still being scared by blair witch project videos
it is of my deepest desires that gentlemen of your wit,intelligence and social stature do not stoop to such frivolous activities

Aug 22, 2011 at 10:16AM EDT
Quote

Well, i wasn’t planning on sleeping anytime soon, so let’s do this!

Aug 22, 2011 at 10:45AM EDT
Quote

On my previous statement above,one of them is probably true.
But which one is it?!

Aug 22, 2011 at 10:57AM EDT
Quote

Laser Pacer wrote:

On my previous statement above,one of them is probably true.
But which one is it?!

you only said:
-Leo developing schizophrenia
-Leo has short-term memory loss
-Ghosts
-Leo trying to pull a prank on Rinsankagujin

you forgot Slenderman, Manbearpig, and aliens.

I personally think it’s all three, working together… And I know what you’re thinkin’…

Last edited Aug 22, 2011 at 05:51PM EDT
Aug 22, 2011 at 05:50PM EDT
Quote

Well… ‘Zol’ is Azerbaijani for ‘strip’, whereas ‘Nat’ is Dutch for ‘wet’. I don’t think it’s a secret message written in a foreign language… And if it is, it’s a dirty one.

And by ‘ragidy’, you mean ‘raggedy’, like beat up/old? Or… a ‘tragedy’ mask like this?

Show the mask, por favor… I am intrigued…

Aug 22, 2011 at 09:54PM EDT
Quote

Patrick wrote:

Well… ‘Zol’ is Azerbaijani for ‘strip’, whereas ‘Nat’ is Dutch for ‘wet’. I don’t think it’s a secret message written in a foreign language… And if it is, it’s a dirty one.

And by ‘ragidy’, you mean ‘raggedy’, like beat up/old? Or… a ‘tragedy’ mask like this?

Show the mask, por favor… I am intrigued…

Yeah, raggedy is what I ment. All he gave me was that pic of the mask, the email titled “TR1AL.”

Aug 22, 2011 at 10:46PM EDT
Quote

20% Cooler than Ice Rinsankajugin wrote:

I came back from school and went to my yahoo. Some guy sent me a picture of what might be a ragidy mask.

Who is this guy?

Le gasp! “Zolnat” is in the tags of the video!
Waaaaaiiiiiit a minute…… You claim you don’t know anything about this “Zolnat”, but you would only post that here if you knew it had something to do with all this… Why would you make a post that on the surface, seems unrelated to your friend’s video?

Last edited Aug 22, 2011 at 11:06PM EDT
Aug 22, 2011 at 11:03PM EDT

Nintendork64 wrote:

Le gasp! “Zolnat” is in the tags of the video!
Waaaaaiiiiiit a minute…… You claim you don’t know anything about this “Zolnat”, but you would only post that here if you knew it had something to do with all this… Why would you make a post that on the surface, seems unrelated to your friend’s video?

Exactly, it was weird when I saw that term pop up again as a name in my emails. I don’t know anything other than that it was on one of the vids. Though, it more of a personal shock.

Aug 22, 2011 at 11:39PM EDT
Quote

Looks like someone wants to play a game with you,Rinsankagujin…

Last edited Aug 22, 2011 at 11:44PM EDT
Aug 22, 2011 at 11:43PM EDT
Quote

Oh, the video tags… And I found a pic of Zol Nat on DA… He’s wearing a mask. Did… Did you draw this, Rinsan?

Aug 23, 2011 at 12:06AM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Hey maybe spending less time on the internet?
That’s the only way he can haxor into your life.

You will never be able to be like him, he’s a cartoon character like Reggie Watts.

And only has 5 followers on tumblr, because internet is so for fags :3

Aug 23, 2011 at 02:09AM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Pootis was cool guy until you took his dispenser away and named him a taxonomic derivative of “Pussy.”

Interwebz was cool until she tried to say “my body is ready” and you raped her because you didn’t realize it was a joke.
Because you are a joke.

Deadpool, therefore, is only answer to any troll.
So you should get away before interwebz is wasteland of trollz and false prophets,
because if you keep waiting for interwebz to die so you can watch,
the apocalypse will certainly happen exactly when the Illuminati planed.

Illuminati is just a way to play with 4chan so that they don’t fuck up government conspiracies. Gordan Freeman learns this hard way when he goes from having half a life to having three eighths of one and is no longer very funny meme, so we must laugh at FGSFDS and get the fuck over the fact that the interwebz will never be as fun as being addicted to cocaine.

Aug 23, 2011 at 02:19AM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

1. Pootis is everywhere
2. Pootis is my father
3. I never have a father
4. You cannot do that, 3 is the limit because internet pretends cool
5. Fuck yes I can, I am the best troll ever.

Here is pootis, love him to death because I will never have a father that is amazingly kind and retarded enough to admit he is derp.

See more on Know Your Meme

Aug 23, 2011 at 03:33AM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Don’t become a joke to me, I am joke.
I am schizophrenic.
Just embrace me because I am you if you never face your internet addiction.

Come hug the amazing daddy you never had.

Herdaderpdatiddleytum

Last edited Aug 23, 2011 at 11:57AM EDT
Aug 23, 2011 at 03:34AM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

this is probably a good time to admit that I have nothing to do with 3chan
if I do, I will never tell you
so fuck you, internet fuck fucks :D
e3chwn ching chong

daddy loves you, not me.

See more on Know Your Meme
daddy don’t love meme. he loves memes.

Aug 23, 2011 at 03:36AM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

shit, i broak the interwebz, nobody lieks it anymore
FRIENDS CUM BACK AND FEEL BAD FOR RETARD DAD
DIDNT MEEN TO SCARE YOU OFF OF RETARDED INTERNET//ONTO SECRET RETARDED FORUMS WHERE YOU TRY TO FIND OUT IF I AM AN AMAZING NOOB OR IF I AM JUST REALLY STUPID.
Probably because I am in those forums, am one of you and am pretending to be scared.


See more on Know Your Meme

Aug 23, 2011 at 03:38AM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

You can has make fat man threaten me over the interwebz,
next time just call me and say those magic words you sexy milf.

Aug 23, 2011 at 07:16AM EDT
Quote

Patrick wrote:

Oh, the video tags… And I found a pic of Zol Nat on DA… He’s wearing a mask. Did… Did you draw this, Rinsan?

Pic is broken, checking it in a new tab. I think that was an old concept of mine I neglected. That bastard stole my character’s name.

Aug 23, 2011 at 08:06AM EDT
Quote

20% Cooler than Ice Rinsankajugin wrote:

Pic is broken, checking it in a new tab. I think that was an old concept of mine I neglected. That bastard stole my character’s name.

I think the person who email you is a person you know…

Aug 23, 2011 at 08:16AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!