Forums / Discussion / General

232,895 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Hello again~*!

Last posted Sep 07, 2011 at 11:04PM EDT. Added Sep 06, 2011 at 10:36PM EDT
21 posts from 18 users

Hellooooo KYM forum!

It's been awhile, I know. I was busy finishing up my degree and working for the man. However, I am back! And this time, I'm a staff member :]

For all the users I haven't met, I interned at KYM last summer and just finished my masters in Library & Information Science with a focus in social media. I like books, punk rock, and …well the internet I guess, haha.

If you have any meme questions, feel free to message me! I'll be in the irc too and hopefully on the forums a lot more!

Conversely, you can just use this thread to post pictures of cats too. CAT PARTYYYY

(that's my best kitten pal, blanket)

I found out about you from lurking and added you a few days ago. You are so awesome and have so many good editorships on memes I LOVE. You are doing the site a great justice, and I hope you adapt to all the changes and new memes around us. Also good look on "Have you ever had a dream like this". I saw that video a few months ago, and it has some potential. Good luck, thank you for all the work and if I need any help with my articles I'll be sure to ask your advice.

Your newest friend
-SMK

@FlameHaste, I was allergic to cats for the longest time. Until I decided to hug all the kittens. My cat still makes me sick sometimes :[

thanks everyone!!! I feel the love in this room. Also you all have the cutest cats I've ever seen (and i've seen a great many of them)

Alex>_> wrote:

Hi. Nice to have another Research Adviser around. Welcome back!

I can't tell if that cat is going to shake my hand or laser me in the face. Or both.

Also, hello person whom I've never met before. I hope you plan on to post on the forums occasionally so you won't be a complete nobody to me. I used to have three cats, but we had to give two away and put one down (no one would take her) because my stepmom and stepbrother are allergic.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!