Forums / General

195,790 total conversations in 5,392 threads

+ New Thread

Hello again~*!

Last posted Sep 07, 2011 at 11:04PM EDT. Added Sep 06, 2011 at 10:36PM EDT
21 conversations with 18 participants

Hellooooo KYM forum!

It’s been awhile, I know. I was busy finishing up my degree and working for the man. However, I am back! And this time, I’m a staff member :]

For all the users I haven’t met, I interned at KYM last summer and just finished my masters in Library & Information Science with a focus in social media. I like books, punk rock, and …well the internet I guess, haha.

If you have any meme questions, feel free to message me! I’ll be in the irc too and hopefully on the forums a lot more!

Conversely, you can just use this thread to post pictures of cats too. CAT PARTYYYY

(that’s my best kitten pal, blanket)

Sep 06, 2011 at 10:36PM EDT

I found out about you from lurking and added you a few days ago. You are so awesome and have so many good editorships on memes I LOVE. You are doing the site a great justice, and I hope you adapt to all the changes and new memes around us. Also good look on “Have you ever had a dream like this”. I saw that video a few months ago, and it has some potential. Good luck, thank you for all the work and if I need any help with my articles I’ll be sure to ask your advice.

Your newest friend
-SMK

Sep 06, 2011 at 10:40PM EDT

@SMK, I will glady execute all the great justice there is to be had in your honor. tips hat

@moargun i wish i could upvote that a thousand times.

Sep 06, 2011 at 11:00PM EDT

My cat and my sister’s dog playing at night. The cat is actually bigger.

And welcome back!

Last edited Sep 06, 2011 at 11:10PM EDT
Sep 06, 2011 at 11:09PM EDT

Welcome back!
Also,this is my kittens,Blacky and Tabby (Im suck at giving names).

Sep 06, 2011 at 11:10PM EDT

Hello there Amanda. I had heard of you. Welcome back.
And btw, Im allergic to cats.

Sep 06, 2011 at 11:13PM EDT

[photo:143031]
We never met so hello and welcome back.
This is my cat peeking at me under the fence.
[photo:171475]

Sep 07, 2011 at 12:36AM EDT

@FlameHaste, I was allergic to cats for the longest time. Until I decided to hug all the kittens. My cat still makes me sick sometimes :[

thanks everyone!!! I feel the love in this room. Also you all have the cutest cats I’ve ever seen (and i’ve seen a great many of them)

Sep 07, 2011 at 12:04PM EDT

Hey, welcome back to KYM.

Sep 07, 2011 at 12:10PM EDT

Hello. I’ve never heard of you, but welcome back anyway.

You said you’d be in the IRC a lot, so I look forward to meeting you there.

Sep 07, 2011 at 02:43PM EDT

I have, of course, not had the pleasure of talking to you before, but welcome back to KYM!

I apologize for my lack to kitties. Something must be done about that eventually…

Sep 07, 2011 at 05:20PM EDT

We need staff members. It’s good to see you again.

Sep 07, 2011 at 06:21PM EDT

Hi. Nice to have another Research Adviser around. Welcome back!

Sep 07, 2011 at 06:24PM EDT

Alex wrote:

Hi. Nice to have another Research Adviser around. Welcome back!

I can’t tell if that cat is going to shake my hand or laser me in the face. Or both.

Also, hello person whom I’ve never met before. I hope you plan on to post on the forums occasionally so you won’t be a complete nobody to me. I used to have three cats, but we had to give two away and put one down (no one would take her) because my stepmom and stepbrother are allergic.

Sep 07, 2011 at 08:13PM EDT

That cat is going to shake your hand while he lasers you in the face, tbqh.

@Captain Badass, What are the best forum threads right now that I should be reading?

Sep 07, 2011 at 11:04PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!