Forums / Discussion / General

232,746 total conversations in 7,781 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Minecraft 1.8 Thread

Last posted Sep 14, 2011 at 06:25PM EDT. Added Sep 14, 2011 at 07:36AM EDT
14 posts from 11 users

Well 1.8 is out now so share your thoughts.
– I think that the create mode is great and will be perfect for those who want to build amazing stuff.
– I'm not sure if Bedrock is supposed to be breakable or not.
– Shame skill points aren't spendable yet, I was hoping for things like "Mine faster" and "Sprint for longer".
– Notch has made the render distance F3 + F because he finds it weird that all the main keys keep in continuity with the Minecraft world except F.

Last edited Sep 14, 2011 at 08:06AM EDT

The new biome generation is fantastic! I'm having a problem with constant lag spikes, though. About once a second i pretty much freezes… Anyone else having this problem?

Last edited Sep 14, 2011 at 10:18AM EDT

Nintendork64 wrote:

The new biome generation is fantastic! I'm having a problem with constant lag spikes, though. About once a second i pretty much freezes… Anyone else having this problem?

Minecraft crashes every couple of minutes for me, and then I have to restart the entire game :/
Other than that, great work, Mojang, keep it up. (Sprinting is amazing)

Generally, I'm happy with the new update. However, i can't wait until the actually include NPCs into the game and villages; which hopefully will be the next update.

Last edited Sep 14, 2011 at 12:43PM EDT

Anako wrote:

Generally, I'm happy with the new update. However, i can't wait until the actually include NPCs into the game and villages; which hopefully will be the next update.

They should put in boss monsters like Terraria.

Sweatie Killer wrote:

They should put in boss monsters like Terraria.

If I recall correctly, Mojang did say they planned for "boss monsters." Not for 1.8 though.

Troll King wrote:

KYM NEEDS A MINECRAFT SERVER.

Just imagine if it had factions…

Than we could have a troll faction with some sorta Troll King or something, Amirghtguise?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!