Forums / Discussion / General

170,570 total conversations in 5,576 threads

+ New Thread

epic cupcake time

Last posted Oct 06, 2011 at 08:27AM EDT. Added Oct 05, 2011 at 08:03AM EDT
9 posts from 7 users

one of the most epic parodies i have recently found on the interwebz.

epic meal time + friendship is magic enjoy.

Oct 05, 2011 at 08:03AM EDT

Jolly Jew wrote:

one of the most epic parodies i have recently found on the interwebz.

epic meal time + friendship is magic enjoy.

You, sir, fail.

Oct 05, 2011 at 11:47AM EDT

No disrespect, but this probably belongs in KYM Pony General. I don’t think it needs its own thread.

Oct 05, 2011 at 01:07PM EDT

Well jolly this belongs in KYM Pony General. Just a heads up.

Oct 05, 2011 at 05:11PM EDT

but i have seen other related vidoes that got a thread of their own… season 2 got its own thread, that ‘bronies’ got it’s own thread. and i thought that since it’s a parody of epic meal time as well. it might apeal to none bronies as well just as did on newgrounds…..

on a side note, how to recomend stuff to be on the front page? i know it’s decided by mods but someone tells them about it…

Oct 06, 2011 at 07:48AM EDT

Man,I should’ve make a thread about every single video I just watched.

Last edited Oct 06, 2011 at 08:28AM EDT
Oct 06, 2011 at 08:20AM EDT

Jolly Jew wrote:

but i have seen other related vidoes that got a thread of their own… season 2 got its own thread, that ‘bronies’ got it’s own thread. and i thought that since it’s a parody of epic meal time as well. it might apeal to none bronies as well just as did on newgrounds…..

on a side note, how to recomend stuff to be on the front page? i know it’s decided by mods but someone tells them about it…

The season 2 was dedicated to finding episodes for those unable to watch it on tv,which will have otherwise clogged up the general thread.The bronies thread was mocking rather then talking about mlp.Its generally frowned upon to make a thread about a video or picture (thats best reserved for jff)and as many have pointed out,this probably sits best in pony general.

Oct 06, 2011 at 08:27AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!