Forums / Discussion / General

172,707 total conversations in 5,666 threads

+ New Thread

epic cupcake time

Last posted Oct 06, 2011 at 08:27AM EDT. Added Oct 05, 2011 at 08:03AM EDT
9 posts from 7 users

but i have seen other related vidoes that got a thread of their own… season 2 got its own thread, that ‘bronies’ got it’s own thread. and i thought that since it’s a parody of epic meal time as well. it might apeal to none bronies as well just as did on newgrounds…..

on a side note, how to recomend stuff to be on the front page? i know it’s decided by mods but someone tells them about it…

Jolly Jew wrote:

but i have seen other related vidoes that got a thread of their own… season 2 got its own thread, that ‘bronies’ got it’s own thread. and i thought that since it’s a parody of epic meal time as well. it might apeal to none bronies as well just as did on newgrounds…..

on a side note, how to recomend stuff to be on the front page? i know it’s decided by mods but someone tells them about it…

The season 2 was dedicated to finding episodes for those unable to watch it on tv,which will have otherwise clogged up the general thread.The bronies thread was mocking rather then talking about mlp.Its generally frowned upon to make a thread about a video or picture (thats best reserved for jff)and as many have pointed out,this probably sits best in pony general.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!