170,539 total conversations in 5,575 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General 2.0

Last posted Nov 01, 2011 at 07:44PM EDT. Added Oct 06, 2011 at 09:41PM EDT
9966 posts from 88 users

Marksaline (Erin) wrote:

wut?

I’m going to have to agree with Connor here.

Oct 07, 2011 at 06:24PM EDT

Marksaline (Erin) wrote:

Does anypony know if the Pinkamina and North Star (pink pony from gala) and/or the Pinkamina who hurt Fluttershy’s eyes comic have been finished or updated recently? I really miss them.

They haven’t been updated recently, North Star Dwells is at page 6 and Sight for Really Sore Eyes on 11.

Oct 07, 2011 at 06:26PM EDT

Lolstaz the Apostle of Yeezy wrote:

I’m lurking cause I can’t think of anything to post

so… uuuurm…how about them ponies?

Oct 07, 2011 at 06:32PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

Don’t tell me stuff I already know ಠ_ಠ
Also, Pyramid Head vs. Molestia. Who would win?

Oct 07, 2011 at 07:13PM EDT

We need some more ponified memes.

My vote for the next one goes to this guy:

Think of the posibilities! Instead of Net Noob, we just make him Pony Noob.

Last edited Oct 07, 2011 at 07:16PM EDT
Oct 07, 2011 at 07:15PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

One’s an all powerful goddess who controls the sun, and the other’s a geometrically-headed delusion of a sexually repressed office clerk. I wonder… >.>

Oct 07, 2011 at 07:22PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

Molestia. Lets just say there is no hiding from her instruments of pain. I should know
walks off with an oddly wide gait

Oct 07, 2011 at 07:28PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

Molestia. Lets just say there is no hiding from her instruments of pain. I should know
walks off with an oddly wide gait

I rather not remember it.

Oct 07, 2011 at 07:31PM EDT

New question, do you think the other 3 members of Octavia’s band are mad that she gets all the fame despite the fact that she only plays the cello, or bass, or whatever that thing is?

Oct 07, 2011 at 07:36PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Please don’t post pics of either princess. I’m still trying to mend the mental scars left over after those two “ambushed” me.

Oct 07, 2011 at 07:38PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

Please don’t post pics of either princess. I’m still trying to mend the mental scars left over after those two “ambushed” me.

I already put Derpy on the case.

Feel any better?

Oct 07, 2011 at 07:40PM EDT

…new thread. Huh.

It feels like being in the same place, but distinctly different. It’s like an alien sensation, you should feel the same, but…

Eh, won’t push it.

@Karnage: Molestia still has the powers of Celestia. And Celestia sealed her own sister in the moon for a thousand years, after stopping a Draconequus (or however you spell it) god of chaos and encasing him in stone nigh-permanently (at least until the CMC released him). She’s just… psychologically different… I’ll say that.

So, in short, Molestia would win, and I’m still going to be hiding in my bunker on Pandora with an S&S shotgun loaded and ready, in the event she does try to molest me. And if you’re reading this, Molestia…

COME AT ME, SIS

Oct 07, 2011 at 07:44PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Feel any better?

Shes herped them so much that they derped ಠ_ಠ

Oct 07, 2011 at 07:47PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Feel any better?

For some reason I’m imagining Derpy starring in a ponified version of the Naked Gun movies… Somepony needs to get onto making that.

Oct 07, 2011 at 07:48PM EDT

makoncrayley wrote:

For some reason I’m imagining Derpy starring in a ponified version of the Naked Gun movies… Somepony needs to get onto making that.

We can make Derpy into a pimp like Rainbow Dash or Bigmac. Instead of money it would be muffins.

Last edited Oct 07, 2011 at 07:50PM EDT
Oct 07, 2011 at 07:49PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Feel any better?

Oct 07, 2011 at 07:53PM EDT

makoncrayley wrote:

You reminded me of this.

Oct 07, 2011 at 08:00PM EDT

Gigatoast wrote:

New question, do you think the other 3 members of Octavia’s band are mad that she gets all the fame despite the fact that she only plays the cello, or bass, or whatever that thing is?

Depends on their personalities. Going as close to canon as possible, I figure they are all classy kind of ponies from Manehattan. As such, I’d think none of them would be thrilled to have the attention of less classy Bronies.

If you submit to the Vinyl Scratch personalities, I figure Octavia likes it, but doesn’t love it, the two stallions could care less, and the other mare is probably OK with it. I don’t think there are any problems as long as Octavia stays a part of their ensemble.

Oct 07, 2011 at 08:12PM EDT

Lolstaz the Apostle of Yeezy wrote:

You reminded me of this.

That was great.

Oct 07, 2011 at 08:33PM EDT

Verbose wrote:

Depends on their personalities. Going as close to canon as possible, I figure they are all classy kind of ponies from Manehattan. As such, I’d think none of them would be thrilled to have the attention of less classy Bronies.

If you submit to the Vinyl Scratch personalities, I figure Octavia likes it, but doesn’t love it, the two stallions could care less, and the other mare is probably OK with it. I don’t think there are any problems as long as Octavia stays a part of their ensemble.

Makes sense.

Speaking of music, this song is so cheesy it’s awesome.

Sounds like it would be played during a boss battle in the greatest video game ever!

Oct 07, 2011 at 08:34PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Feel any better?

Jesus Christ, even MOLESTIA is upset…

What the fuck did Derpy do?

Oct 07, 2011 at 08:34PM EDT

I saw this today

But I didn’t take this picture someone else posted it.

Oct 07, 2011 at 08:41PM EDT

Derp Satan wrote:

I saw this today

But I didn’t take this picture someone else posted it.

Oct 07, 2011 at 08:45PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

That billboard is right were you get off the 101 to go to universal studios. The Hub building is right across the street from Burbank airport. I drive by them all the time.

Oct 07, 2011 at 08:58PM EDT

Edan wrote:

Jesus Christ, even MOLESTIA is upset…

What the fuck did Derpy do?

She showed her how it really was is done. When Derpy goes rough no shes does not go like a freaking pussy she goes harder then the hulk on speed. ಠ_ಠ

Oct 07, 2011 at 09:06PM EDT

Hello everybrony! Back to the old new pony thread.

@Lady Lyra
Happy Birthday pegasister!! This thread can be kinda of your birthday gift (the only problem is you can’t change it in the store if you don’t like lol)

@RandomMan
I think Celestia is upset because she prefers somepony else.
And about ponified memes:

Oct 07, 2011 at 09:10PM EDT

Had to abandon thread fast. Sorry about that.

It’s someone’s birthday? Oh. Happy Birthday, then. I guess.

@RandomMan: …are you sure you want to know?

@Bronydude: What the look at did I just f*ck?

Last edited Oct 07, 2011 at 09:16PM EDT
Oct 07, 2011 at 09:15PM EDT

Lady Lyra wrote:

NEW PONY THREAD? And on my birthday?

Anyway Happy Birthday

Last edited Oct 07, 2011 at 09:17PM EDT
Oct 07, 2011 at 09:17PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

If you heart is not melting from the cute/weepy, I’ll hire the pyro to melt it for you.

Oct 07, 2011 at 09:19PM EDT

Holy sh- I forgot.

Happy Birthday, Lyra/Penguin!

@Sparty McFly
I’m not really following you, but I’m pretty sure I can handle it.

Oct 07, 2011 at 09:23PM EDT

Marksaline (Erin) wrote:

If you heart is not melting from the cute/weepy, I’ll hire the pyro to melt it for you.

I can do better than 1 gif.

Oct 07, 2011 at 09:25PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Holy sh- I forgot.

Happy Birthday, Lyra/Penguin!

@Sparty McFly
I’m not really following you, but I’m pretty sure I can handle it.

Seriously.

It made Molestia upset.

It made Molestia upset.
IT MADE MOLESTIA UPSET.

But if you really wanna know… whispers into RandomMan’s ear what Derpy actually did. What I really say is left to the imagination, but suffice it to say that it is utterly soul-annihilating and sanity-murdering.

Oct 07, 2011 at 09:26PM EDT

Sparty the Spaceship wrote:

Seriously.

It made Molestia upset.

It made Molestia upset.
IT MADE MOLESTIA UPSET.

But if you really wanna know… whispers into RandomMan’s ear what Derpy actually did. What I really say is left to the imagination, but suffice it to say that it is utterly soul-annihilating and sanity-murdering.

Oct 07, 2011 at 09:28PM EDT

Seriously.

It made Molestia upset.

It made Molestia upset.
IT MADE MOLESTIA UPSET.

Uh dude? I think I’m WAY past that point.
Remember? I’m the insane guy we all know and…well….know.

Last edited Oct 07, 2011 at 09:37PM EDT
Oct 07, 2011 at 09:35PM EDT

Seriously.

It made Molestia upset.

It made Molestia upset.
IT MADE MOLESTIA UPSET.

Listens

She did… what!… with a…. oh my god…. no…. awh…. what! ….. and then she….. dude….. nooooo ….. stop…. what! ….. followed by …… while wearing …. and …… no….. WHAT!

>my face after hearing that

Great, there goes my sleep. All those horrors will keep me shocked for the rest of the night.

Last edited Oct 07, 2011 at 09:37PM EDT
Oct 07, 2011 at 09:37PM EDT

If you feel tired, just look at this; you’ll be trippin’ ponies for the next 51 hours.

Oct 07, 2011 at 09:41PM EDT

Has anyone else noticed there are a huge amount of fics on EqD where Dash attempts suicide, generally after failing in a Wonderbolts tryout?

Oct 07, 2011 at 09:45PM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

Has anyone else noticed there are a huge amount of fics on EqD where Dash attempts suicide, generally after failing in a Wonderbolts tryout?

No, but now that you mentioned it, that reminds me of that picture that someone posted where she hangs herself. I posted a look of disapproval, cause I dissaproved greatly.

Oct 07, 2011 at 09:49PM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

I don’t really go to EqD much anymore. Usually just for the title picture, but that’s basically it.

Oct 07, 2011 at 09:49PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

No, but now that you mentioned it, that reminds me of that picture that someone posted where she hangs herself. I posted a look of disapproval, cause I dissaproved greatly.

I’ve seen at least three, and that was just while going through a backlog. There’s probably a couple more.
Er, three fics. Not pictures of Dash hanging herself.

Oct 07, 2011 at 09:51PM EDT

Response time.

@Iamslow: Iamslow recieved 1 Internet

@Karnage: Not really that worried about you, really.

@Connor: Le’see… no, no, yes, DAFUQ?, arguments invalid, LOLOLOLOL, and JESUS CHRIST IT’S MOLESTIA GRAB THE SNIPER!

Cute was also appreciated.

@RandomMan: Stop complaining, you did ask.

@Connor: stares

@Cite: Odd. I’ve only seen one front-pager so far, and it looks damn well written (maybe I missed a couple). Still, I honestly believe nopony would ever try to kill themselves.

@Ric: Tesla Trooper Pony? +1 approve

Last edited Oct 07, 2011 at 09:52PM EDT
Oct 07, 2011 at 09:51PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

Oh yeah, that pic is quite shocking. Even more when you remember the d’aw of the original comic

Last edited Oct 07, 2011 at 09:53PM EDT
Oct 07, 2011 at 09:52PM EDT

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Oh yeah, that pic is quite shocking. Even more when you remember the d’aw of the original comic

Link the pic and the comic. As much as it may pain me, I’m afraid I have to look at it. Otherwise I’ll just find it myself.

My body is ready.

Oct 07, 2011 at 09:53PM EDT

Response time.

@Iamslow: Iamslow recieved 1 Internet

@Karnage: Not really that worried about you, really.

@Connor: Le’see… no, no, yes, DAFUQ?, arguments invalid, LOLOLOLOL, and JESUS CHRIST IT’S MOLESTIA GRAB THE SNIPER!

Cute was also appreciated.

@RandomMan: Stop complaining, you did ask.

@Connor: stares

@Cite: Odd. I’ve only seen one front-pager so far, and it looks damn well written (maybe I missed a couple). Still, I honestly believe nopony would ever try to kill themselves.

@Ric: Tesla Trooper Pony? +1 approve

Oct 07, 2011 at 09:53PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!