Forums / Discussion / General

172,774 total conversations in 5,668 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General 2.0

Last posted Nov 01, 2011 at 07:44PM EDT. Added Oct 06, 2011 at 09:41PM EDT
9966 posts from 88 users

Caramel wrote:

Hi Raptor!
How are you doing this fine evening? Good? Good. I’m well, just posting ponies and not interfering with any non-pony related parts of the site.

Anyway, see you around the internet!

P.S. Would you like some cupcakes?

P.S. To all bronies Don’t down vote his comment, he deserves his opinion too. Just ignore it or be indifferent toward it if you disagree with it.

The cupcakes of which you speak are full HIV and aids. Do not offer them to me because I will only give them to the ponies you so adore, in an effort to poison them of course.

Do you enjoy posting ponies? I hope you do. Because each post gives you an extra set of torture in the most painful seat of hell and my good sir, i hope your burn. I hope you burn in hell.

Good day.

rapturjesus wrote:

The cupcakes of which you speak are full HIV and aids. Do not offer them to me because I will only give them to the ponies you so adore, in an effort to poison them of course.

Do you enjoy posting ponies? I hope you do. Because each post gives you an extra set of torture in the most painful seat of hell and my good sir, i hope your burn. I hope you burn in hell.

Good day.

Indeed I do. And if it brings me in a worser place in hell, and your type of hell is filled with ponies. A worser place in hell will therefore only bring me more ponies.

Oh how I love irony.

Last edited Oct 08, 2011 at 04:41PM EDT

rapturjesus wrote:

The cupcakes of which you speak are full HIV and aids. Do not offer them to me because I will only give them to the ponies you so adore, in an effort to poison them of course.

Do you enjoy posting ponies? I hope you do. Because each post gives you an extra set of torture in the most painful seat of hell and my good sir, i hope your burn. I hope you burn in hell.

Good day.

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Caramel wrote:

Hi Raptor!
How are you doing this fine evening? Good? Good. I’m well, just posting ponies and not interfering with any non-pony related parts of the site.

Anyway, see you around the internet!

P.S. Would you like some cupcakes?

P.S. To all bronies Don’t down vote his comment, he deserves his opinion too. Just ignore it or be indifferent toward it if you disagree with it.

Hey what gives? So the troll is entitled to his opinion without being karma-bombed, but if I say I’m not a fan of Luna, or happen to disagree with DPF about anything I get downvoted into oblivion?

badsitrep wrote:

This page is supposed to be dedicated the gr8 and pwnerful Trixie.

And so far there’s only been 2, let me remedy that.

Trixie is annoyed at the distinct lack of Trixie on Trixie’s page.

Last edited Oct 08, 2011 at 05:41PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Indeed I do. And if it brings me in a worser place in hell, and your type of hell is filled with ponies. A worser place in hell will therefore only bring me more ponies.

Oh how I love irony.

You only point out the obvious. However, if you havent noticed… im jesus… i only go to hell to get my dry cleaning.

rapturjesus wrote:

You only point out the obvious. However, if you havent noticed… im jesus… i only go to hell to get my dry cleaning.

I want to see a dry-cleaning cutie mark now.

Gigatoast wrote:

Oh goodie, more opportunity for more Trixie on Trixie’s page.

@rapturjesus

This.
rapturjesus, good sir, do you have absolutely nothing better to do than try to troll us with your hatred of the miniature equines? Just because you don’t like ponies doesn’t mean you need to be a dick to us. I hope you realize you’re fighting a losing, non-exsistant battle.
Good day.
On a completely unrelated note….

Last edited Oct 08, 2011 at 05:52PM EDT

Cite wrote:

This.
rapturjesus, good sir, do you have absolutely nothing better to do than try to troll us with your hatred of the miniature equines? Just because you don’t like ponies doesn’t mean you need to be a dick to us. I hope you realize you’re fighting a losing, non-exsistant battle.
Good day.
On a completely unrelated note….

I’ve had a look at his other post. Don’t mind him, he’s completely an obvious troll, and not just to us pony lovers.

Cite wrote:

This.
rapturjesus, good sir, do you have absolutely nothing better to do than try to troll us with your hatred of the miniature equines? Just because you don’t like ponies doesn’t mean you need to be a dick to us. I hope you realize you’re fighting a losing, non-exsistant battle.
Good day.
On a completely unrelated note….

You were supposed to use a TRIXIE picture…….. eye twitch
The gr8 and pwnerful Trixie will not be pleased with your treason.

Last edited Oct 08, 2011 at 05:57PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

You were supposed to use a TRIXIE picture…….. eye twitch
The gr8 and pwnerful Trixie will not be pleased with your treason.

Find me an “Oh boy, here we go” picture with Trixie on it, and I will.
…to be honest, I don’t like Trixie much. She’s a bitch.

Cite wrote:

Find me an “Oh boy, here we go” picture with Trixie on it, and I will.
…to be honest, I don’t like Trixie much. She’s a bitch.

I’d say egomaniac more then I would bitch. Now Gilda on the other hoof….

Cite wrote:

Find me an “Oh boy, here we go” picture with Trixie on it, and I will.
…to be honest, I don’t like Trixie much. She’s a bitch.

OHHHHHH….. You shouldn’t of said that. Look what you did to Trixie:

You made her cry. Apologize Citation. You made a girl cry.

rapturjesus wrote:

The cupcakes of which you speak are full HIV and aids. Do not offer them to me because I will only give them to the ponies you so adore, in an effort to poison them of course.

Do you enjoy posting ponies? I hope you do. Because each post gives you an extra set of torture in the most painful seat of hell and my good sir, i hope your burn. I hope you burn in hell.

Good day.

I don’t know what is going on in here, so Imma take a break for a few hours… I will return for a night (and early morning) full of ponies!

Verbose wrote:

I want to see a dry-cleaning cutie mark now.

I’m sure somepony probably has one. D: But yeah, I wonder what it’d look like since I’m not sure if ponies have washing machines.

badsitrep wrote:

OHHHHHH….. You shouldn’t of said that. Look what you did to Trixie:

You made her cry. Apologize Citation. You made a girl cry.

INORITE! Just because somepony goes and antagonizes other ponies doesn’t make her an antagonist. Of all the unmitigated gall!

In the mean time, I have to mow a lawn. I eagerly await seeing all the interesting stuff that happened when I was away and then immediately stopped happening when I returned.

Last edited Oct 08, 2011 at 06:12PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

OHHHHHH….. You shouldn’t of said that. Look what you did to Trixie:

You made her cry. Apologize Citation. You made a girl cry.

I’ll apologize when she’s done being a bitch.

I’d say egomaniac more then I would bitch.

Or egomaniac. Take your pick.

Last edited Oct 08, 2011 at 06:18PM EDT

Caramel wrote:

Feel free to downvote his comments now, I’m sick of them. It’ll let him know to only come back when he wants to talk like adults.

Meh. He’s here to have fun with us. We get to post ponies having fun with him. He’s not making stupid remarks. They’re just trollish. I can understand him just fine. To be honest, I’v heard much worse about Bronies and our Pony from people who aren’t trolls.
 
I’ll save my downvoting for something else.

Cite wrote:

I’ll apologize when she’s done being a bitch.

I’d say egomaniac more then I would bitch.

Or egomaniac. Take your pick.

Well, it’s actually pretty funny since one of the mane cast is pretty much that way as well at times. I think her first name starts with an R and the second starts with a D.

Ashki wrote:

Well, it’s actually pretty funny since one of the mane cast is pretty much that way as well at times. I think her first name starts with an R and the second starts with a D.

Thing is, though, Rainbow is perfectly aware how much of a braggart she is. Not to mention she at least brags about thing’s she’s actually done.

Gigatoast wrote:

INORITE! Just because somepony goes and antagonizes other ponies doesn’t make her an antagonist. Of all the unmitigated gall!

In the mean time, I have to mow a lawn. I eagerly await seeing all the interesting stuff that happened when I was away and then immediately stopped happening when I returned.

So Blueblood being a total douche doesn’t make him an antagonist?

omgitsmr wrote:

Which pony are we gonna dedicate the next page to?

(doesnt make sense does it? I suck at sentences, next pony page is?)

That makes sense. The more grammatically accurate sentence is “To which pony do we dedicate the next page?” but who cares about grammatical correctness when you can understand it when reading it once?
 
But that’s aside from the answer. We used to dedicate pages to ponies, but it ended up alienating some users. Discussions got buried, and pages didn’t have much content. Also, there were times when a page became so stagnant because we had already posted all of the decent art for…

Who am I kidding you didn’t read that…
 
 
IT’S A BAD IDEA TO DEDICATE PAGES UNLESS UNDER SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES

Last edited Oct 08, 2011 at 06:32PM EDT

Cite wrote:

Thing is, though, Rainbow is perfectly aware how much of a braggart she is. Not to mention she at least brags about thing’s she’s actually done.

Well, Trixie is also a showmare, show people (or ponies) tend to exaggerate, and she couldn’t help it that the town morons as they are decided to go and provoke a monster.

And still, Dash brags, Dash brags a lot.

Ashki wrote:

Well, Trixie is also a showmare, show people (or ponies) tend to exaggerate, and she couldn’t help it that the town morons as they are decided to go and provoke a monster.

And still, Dash brags, Dash brags a lot.

Showmare or not, it was still rude.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!