Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General 2.0

Last posted Nov 01, 2011 at 07:44PM EDT. Added Oct 06, 2011 at 09:41PM EDT
9966 posts from 88 users

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

All that combines with the fact of being a brony makes you the perfect dude to make the first Sonic Rainnuke and use it to spread the love and tolerance thruout the world

I'll try lol.

But really I am a pony of progress. I really want to make mechanical and afterwards bio-mechanical life. I always loving making stuff sense day one. The reason Why I like machines the way I do while you guys may think it's boring. I keep looking at them and imagining me becoming apart of them and some things have them consume me to become one like a tree growing on some one except it's mechanical and when it infects me it makes me better, I evolve. I think bigger and wider we can make anything. There is no limits you may say there are for now but that will change in time. Remember life exist to give excitince meaning. With out us existence has no meaning.

Last edited Oct 22, 2011 at 10:20PM EDT

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

I'll try lol.

But really I am a pony of progress. I really want to make mechanical and afterwards bio-mechanical life. I always loving making stuff sense day one. The reason Why I like machines the way I do while you guys may think it's boring. I keep looking at them and imagining me becoming apart of them and some things have them consume me to become one like a tree growing on some one except it's mechanical and when it infects me it makes me better, I evolve. I think bigger and wider we can make anything. There is no limits you may say there are for now but that will change in time. Remember life exist to give excitince meaning. With out us existence has no meaning.

I understand. Magic has the same effect on me.

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

I'll try lol.

Wow. Dat reply…

Last edited Oct 22, 2011 at 10:05PM EDT

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Wish I could be optimistic but I've seen too much of mankind's darkside.

Ha. I'm not optimistic. Not in the slightest. I'm the most cynical person I know. But when it comes to stories and stuff? I hate sad endings. I just can't stand them. I become foolishly optimistic when it comes to those.

CITIZENS OF KNOW YOUR MEME!
WE, THE BELOVED FRIDGE LOGIC, HATH COME TO REGALE YOU, IN THE ROYAL VOICE OF CANTERLOT, WITH OUR THOUGHTS OF THIS EPISODE!

First of all, we were not amused with the characterization of Her Majesty, Princess Luna. Obviously, it was the logical choice of action to paint her as one who is out of touch with modern society, a choice taken in the fanfiction "Progress". However, the direction in which the choice was taken created a character which we find it very difficult to sympathize with. It is as if she was unchanged by her episode into evil. In the terminology of the commoner, they made the right decision, and the fandom is divided.

We find this characterization will be difficult to write for.

Secondarily, let us not go mad naming new background characters. We already have enough.

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW. YOU MAY APPLAUD.

Fridge wrote:

WE, THE BELOVED FRIDGE LOGIC, HATH COME TO REGALE YOU, IN THE ROYAL VOICE OF CANTERLOT, WITH OUR THOUGHTS OF THIS EPISODE!

First of all, we were not amused with the characterization of Her Majesty, Princess Luna. Obviously, it was the logical choice of action to paint her as one who is out of touch with modern society, a choice taken in the fanfiction "Progress". However, the direction in which the choice was taken created a character which we find it very difficult to sympathize with. It is as if she was unchanged by her episode into evil. In the terminology of the commoner, they made the right decision, and the fandom is divided.

Secondarily, let us not go mad naming new background characters. We already have enough.

I disagree. I liked new Luna. Just look at her in that gif. Pure awesome!!

Fridge wrote:

New Luna was much better than expected. Of course, it was a smack in the face of fanon Luna and all the ones who saw her as a cute puppy, but at least we know who she really is now.

And dude, she is BOSS!!

Last edited Oct 22, 2011 at 10:12PM EDT

Wow. Dat reply…

Thank you I really do. I just want to be like the father nature of machines. Mechanical life are cold hearten like us but with out biological life that gives warmth (like emotions.) with out it they continue to be soulless like Necrons. So I just want them to become one to make all become one.

Now if you excuse me.
SUDER PAWERS AFWAY!!!

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

Thank you I really do. I just want to be like the father nature of machines. Mechanical life are cold hearten like us but with out biological life that gives warmth (like emotions.) with out it they continue to be soulless like Necrons. So I just want them to become one to make all become one.

Now if you excuse me.
SUDER PAWERS AFWAY!!!

So much derp………so much derp

Last edited Oct 22, 2011 at 10:17PM EDT

Derpy McGrath to the rescue!!

Dude, never thought I'd find a crossover with that game. Just epic.

Wow. I was about to put up that same pic. inFamous + Derpy = My new favorite picture.

Derpy McGrath to the rescue!!

Dude, never thought I'd find a crossover with that game. Just epic.

This fandom will crossover anything.

New Luna was much better than expected. Of course, it was a smack in the face of fanon Luna and all the ones who saw her as a cute puppy, but at least we know who she really is now.

And dude, she is BOSS!!

The question is though, if she does return, will she continue trying to speak IN THE TRADITIONAL CANTERLOT VOICE OR NOT?!

Though I do like the canon Luna quite a bit.

Ashki wrote:

Crossovers are awesome, depending on how they're written or drawn.

Not my cup of tea. I don't like them in same vein as how I don't like humanized art: I prefer to keep my ponies within their own ponyverse.

Cite wrote:

Not my cup of tea. I don't like them in same vein as how I don't like humanized art: I prefer to keep my ponies within their own ponyverse.

I don't, case in point, I never would have my Death avatar if somepony hadn't drawn him in the FiM style.

Ashki wrote:

The question is though, if she does return, will she continue trying to speak IN THE TRADITIONAL CANTERLOT VOICE OR NOT?!

Though I do like the canon Luna quite a bit.

TRADITIONAL CANTERLOT VOICE THUS NOW BEETH CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOMENETH!!

But if she may appear on following episodes, I think she'll have learned her lesson and will speak more normally.

TRADITIONAL CANTERLOT VOICE THUS NOW BEETH CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOMENETH!!

But if she may appear on following episodes, I think she'll have learned her lesson and will speak more normally.

Well, as I said in a few earlier post, she's got to appear again, and so far from the looks of things, she's not going to be in any of the upcoming three episodes.

To bad as well, it gave me a reason to type in all caps, which I usually save when I'm arguing with the idiots over on GameFAQs.

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

I'll try lol.

Reality is a number of electrical and chemical reactions within less than a cubic meter of primarily carbon and water. Now go outside and feel small.

Ashki wrote:

Well, as I said in a few earlier post, she's got to appear again, and so far from the looks of things, she's not going to be in any of the upcoming three episodes.

To bad as well, it gave me a reason to type in all caps, which I usually save when I'm arguing with the idiots over on GameFAQs.

I see……

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

I see……

Well no, actually I don't type in all caps, cause other then ponies, it does get annoying, even if those guys defending THQ's moronic choices are wrong.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!