Forums / General

191,404 total conversations in 5,250 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General 2.0

Last posted Nov 01, 2011 at 07:44PM EDT. Added Oct 06, 2011 at 09:41PM EDT
9,966 conversations with 88 participants

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:


All that combines with the fact of being a brony makes you the perfect dude to make the first Sonic Rainnuke and use it to spread the love and tolerance thruout the world

I’ll try lol.

But really I am a pony of progress. I really want to make mechanical and afterwards bio-mechanical life. I always loving making stuff sense day one. The reason Why I like machines the way I do while you guys may think it’s boring. I keep looking at them and imagining me becoming apart of them and some things have them consume me to become one like a tree growing on some one except it’s mechanical and when it infects me it makes me better, I evolve. I think bigger and wider we can make anything. There is no limits you may say there are for now but that will change in time. Remember life exist to give excitince meaning. With out us existence has no meaning.

Last edited Oct 22, 2011 at 10:20PM EDT
Oct 22, 2011 at 10:01PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

I’ll try lol.

But really I am a pony of progress. I really want to make mechanical and afterwards bio-mechanical life. I always loving making stuff sense day one. The reason Why I like machines the way I do while you guys may think it’s boring. I keep looking at them and imagining me becoming apart of them and some things have them consume me to become one like a tree growing on some one except it’s mechanical and when it infects me it makes me better, I evolve. I think bigger and wider we can make anything. There is no limits you may say there are for now but that will change in time. Remember life exist to give excitince meaning. With out us existence has no meaning.

I understand. Magic has the same effect on me.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:02PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

I’ll try lol.

But really I am a pony of progress. I really want to make mechanical and afterwards bio-mechanical life. I always loving making stuff sense day one. The reason Why I like machines the way I do while you guys may think it’s boring. I keep looking at them and imagining me becoming apart of them and some things have them consume me to become one like a tree growing on some one except it’s mechanical and when it infects me it makes me better, I evolve. I think bigger and wider we can make anything. There is no limits you may say there are for now but that will change in time. Remember life exist to give excitince meaning. With out us existence has no meaning.

Wow. Dat reply…

Last edited Oct 22, 2011 at 10:05PM EDT
Oct 22, 2011 at 10:03PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Wish I could be optimistic but I’ve seen too much of mankind’s darkside.

Ha. I’m not optimistic. Not in the slightest. I’m the most cynical person I know. But when it comes to stories and stuff? I hate sad endings. I just can’t stand them. I become foolishly optimistic when it comes to those.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:03PM EDT
Quote

CITIZENS OF KNOW YOUR MEME!
WE, THE BELOVED FRIDGE LOGIC, HATH COME TO REGALE YOU, IN THE ROYAL VOICE OF CANTERLOT, WITH OUR THOUGHTS OF THIS EPISODE!

First of all, we were not amused with the characterization of Her Majesty, Princess Luna. Obviously, it was the logical choice of action to paint her as one who is out of touch with modern society, a choice taken in the fanfiction “Progress”. However, the direction in which the choice was taken created a character which we find it very difficult to sympathize with. It is as if she was unchanged by her episode into evil. In the terminology of the commoner, they made the right decision, and the fandom is divided.

We find this characterization will be difficult to write for.

Secondarily, let us not go mad naming new background characters. We already have enough.

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW. YOU MAY APPLAUD.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:05PM EDT
Quote

Fridge Logic wrote:

CITIZENS OF KNOW YOUR MEME!
WE, THE BELOVED FRIDGE LOGIC, HATH COME TO REGALE YOU, IN THE ROYAL VOICE OF CANTERLOT, WITH OUR THOUGHTS OF THIS EPISODE!

First of all, we were not amused with the characterization of Her Majesty, Princess Luna. Obviously, it was the logical choice of action to paint her as one who is out of touch with modern society, a choice taken in the fanfiction “Progress”. However, the direction in which the choice was taken created a character which we find it very difficult to sympathize with. It is as if she was unchanged by her episode into evil. In the terminology of the commoner, they made the right decision, and the fandom is divided.

We find this characterization will be difficult to write for.

Secondarily, let us not go mad naming new background characters. We already have enough.

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW. YOU MAY APPLAUD.

I disagree. I liked new Luna. Just look at her in that gif. Pure awesome!!

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:07PM EDT
Quote

Fridge Logic wrote:

CITIZENS OF KNOW YOUR MEME!
WE, THE BELOVED FRIDGE LOGIC, HATH COME TO REGALE YOU, IN THE ROYAL VOICE OF CANTERLOT, WITH OUR THOUGHTS OF THIS EPISODE!

First of all, we were not amused with the characterization of Her Majesty, Princess Luna. Obviously, it was the logical choice of action to paint her as one who is out of touch with modern society, a choice taken in the fanfiction “Progress”. However, the direction in which the choice was taken created a character which we find it very difficult to sympathize with. It is as if she was unchanged by her episode into evil. In the terminology of the commoner, they made the right decision, and the fandom is divided.

We find this characterization will be difficult to write for.

Secondarily, let us not go mad naming new background characters. We already have enough.

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW. YOU MAY APPLAUD.

New Luna was much better than expected. Of course, it was a smack in the face of fanon Luna and all the ones who saw her as a cute puppy, but at least we know who she really is now.

And dude, she is BOSS!!

Last edited Oct 22, 2011 at 10:12PM EDT
Oct 22, 2011 at 10:10PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Wow. Dat reply…

Thank you I really do. I just want to be like the father nature of machines. Mechanical life are cold hearten like us but with out biological life that gives warmth (like emotions.) with out it they continue to be soulless like Necrons. So I just want them to become one to make all become one.

Now if you excuse me.
SUDER PAWERS AFWAY!!!

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:12PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Thank you I really do. I just want to be like the father nature of machines. Mechanical life are cold hearten like us but with out biological life that gives warmth (like emotions.) with out it they continue to be soulless like Necrons. So I just want them to become one to make all become one.

Now if you excuse me.
SUDER PAWERS AFWAY!!!

So much derp………so much derp

Last edited Oct 22, 2011 at 10:17PM EDT
Oct 22, 2011 at 10:13PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

So much derp………so much derp

Derpy Hooves: You rang?

Last edited Oct 22, 2011 at 10:21PM EDT
Oct 22, 2011 at 10:17PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

So much derp………so much derp

Derpy McGrath to the rescue!!

Dude, never thought I’d find a crossover with that game. Just epic.

Last edited Oct 22, 2011 at 10:22PM EDT
Oct 22, 2011 at 10:20PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Derpy McGrath to the rescue!!

Dude, never thought I’d find a crossover with that game. Just epic.

Wow. I was about to put up that same pic. inFamous + Derpy = My new favorite picture.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:21PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Anypony else notice her in Sonic Rainboom?

Yep.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:24PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Derpy McGrath to the rescue!!

Dude, never thought I’d find a crossover with that game. Just epic.


This fandom will crossover anything.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:26PM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:


This fandom will crossover anything.

HEY.
Dat game was awesome ಠ_ಠ

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:27PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Anypony else notice her in Sonic Rainboom?

I thought she was quite obvious in that episode, even though she was only on screen for a second.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:27PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Thought I was the only one. I thought: Holy horseapples! Derpy!

I thought that when I noticed her in the train on the new intro and on today’s episode when she’s with Carrot Top.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:27PM EDT
Quote

Record19 wrote:

HEY.
Dat game was awesome ಠ_ಠ

Indeed it was. I just don’t like crossovers.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:28PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

New Luna was much better than expected. Of course, it was a smack in the face of fanon Luna and all the ones who saw her as a cute puppy, but at least we know who she really is now.

And dude, she is BOSS!!

The question is though, if she does return, will she continue trying to speak IN THE TRADITIONAL CANTERLOT VOICE OR NOT?!

Though I do like the canon Luna quite a bit.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:29PM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

Indeed it was. I just don’t like crossovers.

Crossovers are awesome, depending on how they’re written or drawn.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:30PM EDT
Quote

Leland Zevo wrote:

Crossovers are awesome, depending on how they’re written or drawn.

Not my cup of tea. I don’t like them in same vein as how I don’t like humanized art: I prefer to keep my ponies within their own ponyverse.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:30PM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

Not my cup of tea. I don’t like them in same vein as how I don’t like humanized art: I prefer to keep my ponies within their own ponyverse.

I don’t, case in point, I never would have my Death avatar if somepony hadn’t drawn him in the FiM style.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:32PM EDT
Quote

Leland Zevo wrote:

The question is though, if she does return, will she continue trying to speak IN THE TRADITIONAL CANTERLOT VOICE OR NOT?!

Though I do like the canon Luna quite a bit.

TRADITIONAL CANTERLOT VOICE THUS NOW BEETH CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOMENETH!!

But if she may appear on following episodes, I think she’ll have learned her lesson and will speak more normally.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:34PM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:


This fandom will crossover anything.

what about MLP FIM/ Veggie Tales?

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:35PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

I thought that when I noticed her in the train on the new intro and on today’s episode when she’s with Carrot Top.

Did I already say this?: They know…

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:35PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

TRADITIONAL CANTERLOT VOICE THUS NOW BEETH CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOMENETH!!

But if she may appear on following episodes, I think she’ll have learned her lesson and will speak more normally.

Well, as I said in a few earlier post, she’s got to appear again, and so far from the looks of things, she’s not going to be in any of the upcoming three episodes.

To bad as well, it gave me a reason to type in all caps, which I usually save when I’m arguing with the idiots over on GameFAQs.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:36PM EDT
Quote

Record19 wrote:

what about MLP FIM/ Veggie Tales?


Don’t give them ideas.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:37PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

I’ll try lol.

But really I am a pony of progress. I really want to make mechanical and afterwards bio-mechanical life. I always loving making stuff sense day one. The reason Why I like machines the way I do while you guys may think it’s boring. I keep looking at them and imagining me becoming apart of them and some things have them consume me to become one like a tree growing on some one except it’s mechanical and when it infects me it makes me better, I evolve. I think bigger and wider we can make anything. There is no limits you may say there are for now but that will change in time. Remember life exist to give excitince meaning. With out us existence has no meaning.

Reality is a number of electrical and chemical reactions within less than a cubic meter of primarily carbon and water. Now go outside and feel small.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:38PM EDT
Quote

Leland Zevo wrote:

Well, as I said in a few earlier post, she’s got to appear again, and so far from the looks of things, she’s not going to be in any of the upcoming three episodes.

To bad as well, it gave me a reason to type in all caps, which I usually save when I’m arguing with the idiots over on GameFAQs.

I see……

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:38PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

I see……

Well no, actually I don’t type in all caps, cause other then ponies, it does get annoying, even if those guys defending THQ’s moronic choices are wrong.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:40PM EDT
Quote

Leland Zevo wrote:

Well no, actually I don’t type in all caps, cause other then ponies, it does get annoying, even if those guys defending THQ’s moronic choices are wrong.

Uh huh. Man, I’m bored

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:42PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Uh huh. Man, I’m bored

Well, I know how to fix that myself, I’m going to watch Luna Eclipsed again.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:44PM EDT
Quote

Time to forget about poor bubbles Derpy and think about the real Derpy!

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:44PM EDT
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

I say we need more Derpy

Derpy can snowclone; your argument is invalid.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:45PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Save Trixie and Luna!

And this ball!

Gotta save this ball. gotta save it gotta save it GOTTA SAVE IT!
It contains ponies!

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:48PM EDT
Quote

Man, I keep seeing people ask why Luna says us and we. I’m beginning to feel like Twilight at the very beginning wondering if anyone reads history or anything.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:49PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!