Forums / General

191,092 total conversations in 5,240 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General 2.0

Last posted Nov 01, 2011 at 07:44PM EDT. Added Oct 06, 2011 at 09:41PM EDT
9,966 conversations with 88 participants

I know what will increase this thread’s post volume!

This page GET deserves moar derelles. DO IT!

Last edited Oct 26, 2011 at 09:20PM EDT
Oct 26, 2011 at 09:09PM EDT

Caramel wrote:

I know what will increase this thread’s post volume!

This page GET deserves moar derelles. DO IT!

Oct 26, 2011 at 09:10PM EDT

I can’t choose between Woona and Princess Luna, so I’ll post a blob of Princess Luna which is named and was based on Woona.

Last edited Oct 26, 2011 at 10:03PM EDT
Oct 26, 2011 at 09:35PM EDT

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

BATMAN IS SINGING THE SONG OF OUR PEOPLE

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

So how’s going folks?
I see you were talking bout music. As for me, just two words: Metal (any kind) and Electronic (any kind too)

Oh, and welcome back @Algernon. Too bad you missed all the new eps. parties here.

We need someone to sing the theme in a Christian Bale voice.

And @Luna discussion: ROYAL SPEAKING VOICE Luna

Oct 26, 2011 at 09:44PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

I can’t choose between Woona and Princess Luna, so I’ll post a blob of Princess Luna which is named and was based on Woona.

I still like Woona, but much because of all the cute made arround her.
But since the real Luna showed up, her Canterlot Royal Voice has been a bless to my ears.

Oct 26, 2011 at 09:46PM EDT

Blue Yoshi wrote:

Gah! That MLP blobs Tumblr blog is giving me a heart attack! I think I may have found a blog that is cuter and more adorable than the Ask Fluttershy and Pinkie Tumblr.

As I already posted a blob Woona of Princess Luna. I’ll now do the second. As they both give good D’AWW’s.

Last edited Oct 26, 2011 at 10:04PM EDT
Oct 26, 2011 at 10:01PM EDT

I need to go to bed now bronies nighty night. I think I might be having another kidney stone. ):

Oct 26, 2011 at 10:06PM EDT

Blue Yoshi wrote:

Gah! That MLP blobs Tumblr blog is giving me a heart attack! I think I may have found a blog that is cuter and more adorable than the Ask Fluttershy and Pinkie Tumblr.

Cuter than Ask Fluttershy and Pinkie!?

Don’t get me wrong I like blob ponies as much as the next brony but I’m pretty sure the Fluttershy and Pinkie one will always be my favorite. The blob pony one is good too, though.

Last edited Oct 26, 2011 at 10:09PM EDT
Oct 26, 2011 at 10:08PM EDT

And this why the internet leaks, she unplugged the 4th drain.

Oct 26, 2011 at 10:18PM EDT

Iamslow wrote:

Cuter than Ask Fluttershy and Pinkie!?

Don’t get me wrong I like blob ponies as much as the next brony but I’m pretty sure the Fluttershy and Pinkie one will always be my favorite. The blob pony one is good too, though.

Ask Princess Luna (the one with two hyphens in the URL), Ask Surprise, and Ask Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are currently my favorite Tumblrs, but the Ask MLP Blobs is fighting for that spot in the Top 3. I think I’ll wait and see how the Blob Tumblr is like (it’s only a day old).

Oct 26, 2011 at 10:30PM EDT

Ok, I think it’s been discussed already, but which level Luna is your favourite?

Why must you make me pick? ARRRRRGH!

Oct 26, 2011 at 10:52PM EDT

Ok, I think it’s been discussed already, but which level Luna is your favourite?

Luna… I will put you…

In my party.

Last edited Oct 26, 2011 at 11:26PM EDT
Oct 26, 2011 at 11:11PM EDT

I am dissapoint in the progress today… And we don’t even get new pony this Saturday! I guess we’ll just have to flood memes now that it’s been a week.

Oct 26, 2011 at 11:41PM EDT

Caramel wrote:

I am dissapoint in the progress today… And we don’t even get new pony this Saturday! I guess we’ll just have to flood memes now that it’s been a week.

Adorkable Twilight will try harder.

Oct 26, 2011 at 11:49PM EDT

Caramel wrote:

Oct 27, 2011 at 12:00AM EDT

Owens, DJ's Assistant wrote:

Who could forget this absolutely absurd video?

That’s not where you nom Scootaloo silly Dashie!

Anyway, goodnight everypony, I expect at least 20 new pages by tomorrow night.

Oct 27, 2011 at 12:14AM EDT

Hey there!

It’s later!

And I caught up!

Yay, y’all! Algernon came back for a bit (hopefully longer than just a bit.) You newer folks will finally get to see that level-headedness I was talking about earlier in the thread.

I’d always assumed it was due to an accident she picked up back in her days of fighting crime and riding motorcycles…

Well, then. It’s good to see you back here. Please find a few spare five minutes here and there to stop by, hm?

Also, @Blue Yoshi: I haven’t played the Pinkie game yet, but I intend to.

I’ve seen the blob art start to take off some. I actually prefer this blob tumblr though. I mean, sure they’re all cute. But this approach to apple bucking isn’t as endearing as this approach.

And don’t let the cuteness make you go mad. Nothing beats juicebox Fluttershy.

It’s just can’t be done.

Oct 27, 2011 at 12:18AM EDT

Verbose wrote:

Hey there!

It’s later!

And I caught up!

Yay, y’all! Algernon came back for a bit (hopefully longer than just a bit.) You newer folks will finally get to see that level-headedness I was talking about earlier in the thread.

I’d always assumed it was due to an accident she picked up back in her days of fighting crime and riding motorcycles…

Well, then. It’s good to see you back here. Please find a few spare five minutes here and there to stop by, hm?

I’ve seen the blob art start to take off some. I actually prefer this blob tumblr though. I mean, sure they’re all cute. But this approach to apple bucking isn’t as endearing as this approach.

It’s just can’t be done.

I think I feel another heart attack coming on… Daniel already gave me one earlier…

Hold a sec…

Hm. False alar-

HNNNNNNG.

Oh wait. We’re good. It was just a stroke.

Now I can keep smiling FOREVER.

Last edited Oct 27, 2011 at 12:49AM EDT
Oct 27, 2011 at 12:38AM EDT

Verbose wrote:

Hey there!

It’s later!

And I caught up!

It’s just can’t be done.

Oct 27, 2011 at 12:54AM EDT

@Dr.Raymond:

Considering your comparing of Dash and Trixie’s boasting several pages back:

Unlike Trixie, Dash can usually back up her boasting and its not usually focused on humiliating others.

But meh, Dash is my least favourite of the mane six anyway.

ALL OF THEM.

Oct 27, 2011 at 01:10AM EDT

burning_phoneix wrote:

@Dr.Raymond:

Considering your comparing of Dash and Trixie’s boasting several pages back:

Unlike Trixie, Dash can usually back up her boasting and its not usually focused on humiliating others.

But meh, Dash is my least favourite of the mane six anyway.

ALL OF THEM.

That is true, but she’s still a huge braggart, and she has her moments such as in Fall Weather Friends.

Oct 27, 2011 at 01:12AM EDT

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

Ha… ha ha…. neurotoxin makes it all complete?

Ha… ha… somebody grab my defibrillator.

My heart can’t take much more.

Last edited Oct 27, 2011 at 01:16AM EDT
Oct 27, 2011 at 01:14AM EDT

@MasterOwens

CLEAR! BZZZT

Well, i gotta go for the night, so g’night everyone.

Oct 27, 2011 at 01:31AM EDT

Well IMO Nightmare Moon is a solidly designed yet ultimately pretty forgettable villain and “Woona” makes me want to take a dental drill to the back of my head, but Princess Luna I find incredibly likable and endearing.

But I’m sure you all pretty much know my opinion by now, but I never miss a chance to reestablish it. :P

Oct 27, 2011 at 02:15AM EDT

Definitely the new canon Luna. Woona didn’t really do anything, so her personality had to be invented by the community (with mixed results). Nightmare Moon was… meh. Let’s just say she wasn’t the best villain in the world. New Luna on the other hand is a pretty awesome character, and she had plenty of funny moments in episode 4 (best episode evar btw).

Last edited Oct 27, 2011 at 03:31AM EDT
Oct 27, 2011 at 03:30AM EDT

Leland Zevo wrote:

That is true, but she’s still a huge braggart, and she has her moments such as in Fall Weather Friends.

Oh I find Rainbow Dash’s bragging incredibly annoying. But Trixie’s even more so.

The one part I really >:[’d at Dash was Ticket Master. She had by far the most selfish reason for going to the Gala and at the end, rejoiced when everyone gave up their tickets.

Sure, she immediately also pulled out but not before HER TRUE SELFISH COLORS WERE SHOWN!

Oct 27, 2011 at 05:52AM EDT

Gotta go to sleep now. But have some Neighvana

oh my god thank you!
you have no idea how long I’ve been looking for Nirvana as ponies lol.
I really need to get that nevermind 20th anniversary edition.

Oct 27, 2011 at 07:58AM EDT

Algernon wrote:

Definitely the new canon Luna. Woona didn’t really do anything, so her personality had to be invented by the community (with mixed results). Nightmare Moon was… meh. Let’s just say she wasn’t the best villain in the world. New Luna on the other hand is a pretty awesome character, and she had plenty of funny moments in episode 4 (best episode evar btw).

Well Nightmare Moon was a good villain for being evil, she gave a word of god ruling that NM didn’t just want eternal night so that the ponies could see it’s beauty, she wanted it so crops wouldn’t grow and so all the ponies would starve to death. Yay genocide! She also has fangs so that she won’t starve because she can eat meat.

Oct 27, 2011 at 09:18AM EDT

Deadpool_aka_Wade_W wrote:

Silly Luna being a Pokemon Space Mareine.

Pokemon Luna is best Luna. I want one for Sabrina’s gym. I hate psychic gyms.

Well Nightmare Moon was a good villain for being evil, she gave a word of god ruling that NM didn’t just want eternal night so that the ponies could see it’s beauty, she wanted it so crops wouldn’t grow and so all the ponies would starve to death. Yay genocide! She also has fangs so that she won’t starve because she can eat meat.

I don’t remember anyone saying she wanted the crops to die, and the fangs were also just on the statue. Nightmare Moon herself had blunted teeth like any regular old pony.

But I’m sure you all pretty much know my opinion by now, but I never miss a chance to reestablish it. :P

Unfortunately.

Last edited Oct 27, 2011 at 11:46AM EDT
Oct 27, 2011 at 11:43AM EDT

Ah crap, my 20% Cooler in 10 seconds flat shirt is already starting to peel. That’s the only thing I don’t like about the We Love Fine shirts is how the designs planted on the shirts.

Oct 27, 2011 at 12:59PM EDT

hey guys!
just thought I’d share this:

It’s a parody of Dumb by Nirvana about Derpy.
Feedback would be appreciated .
Thanks guys. :D

Oct 27, 2011 at 01:16PM EDT

Caramel wrote:

I didn’t have a problem with her motivation, I just didn’t like her technique. She had plenty of opportunity to defeat the mane 6, but she instead opted to lay really lame traps everywhere that could quite easily be avoided. Then, rather than using her awesome alicorn magic and blowing Twilight into a bazillion pieces during her final stand, she just stood around and talked menacingly. Discord on the other hand is an example of an excellent villain. He had a similar mentality to the Joker from The Dark Knight (some men just want to watch the world burn) and forced the mane 6 into a game that was impossible to win.

Oct 27, 2011 at 01:30PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!