Forums / Discussion / General

232,887 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General 2.0

Last posted Nov 01, 2011 at 07:44PM EDT. Added Oct 06, 2011 at 09:41PM EDT
9966 posts from 88 users

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

If you need anymore ideas for your outfit…

vomits WHO WEARS REEBOK ZIGTECHS!? now zig slashes i respect, those have a moderate amount of swag

SinisterSnuggles wrote:

BELAY THAT ORDER SOLDIER!!!

This citizen is to be set free at once. Do i make myself clear?

first i was like: derpy's missing an eye
then i was like: oh i see a design, it must be an eye patch

now, whats this based off?

The quoted post has been deleted.

Guard: THEN PAY WITH YOUR FRIENDSHIP!

Officer: Hold him down we are going to hape him so he won't make the same mistake again…

Last edited Oct 09, 2011 at 10:13PM EDT

Oh, thank you for your mercy Your Derpiness!!

>flip rage guys mouth upside down
>redraw eyes
>color in tear drops
>???
>you've just created a new meme
>PROFIT!

i swear i just noticed that

This, gentleman, is called happy rock, the opposite pole of emo rock.
And yes, it's as bad as the other.

that picture is still disturbing…

If your wandering why we are showcasing our weapons the reason is simple. Celestia has issued a call to arms. Canterlots and Ponnyvilles boarders are being threatened by the pony Wehrmacht as well as the Communist ponies of Staliongrad. Any and all able bodied persons are asked to do there duty for the country and princesses.

Last edited Oct 09, 2011 at 10:22PM EDT

SinisterSnuggles wrote:

If your wandering why we are showcasing our weapons the reason is simple. Celestia has issued a call to arms. Canterlots and Ponnyvilles boarders are being threatened by the pony Wehrmacht as well as the Communist ponies of Staliongrad. Any and all able bodied persons are asked to do there duty for the country and princesses.

I will fight for the glory of the motherland!

A salute to all that are noble enough to join us.

Last edited Oct 09, 2011 at 10:26PM EDT

SinisterSnuggles wrote:

You have my tank!

SinisterSnuggles wrote:

MEANWHILE AT STALIONGRAD

SinisterSnuggles wrote:

I will join this cause! For the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOONA!

3 possible fan fictions i can make:

the equestrian inquisition (you know, the one i was talking about earlier)
4th wall (the pony Apocalypse)
ponies at war (a world war, but in equestria)

SinisterSnuggles wrote:

You have the full support of the Fyrelands armed forces in this endavour. We can only hope that this war comes to a swift and decisive victory… we can only hope.

Aside from that, I've finally figured out what my human-in-Equestria story's plot is going to be, provided anyone's willing to hear it. I warn you: it's not going to be fun at the start. It'll get better towards the end, but… history-induced grimness abounds. (All I'll say until someone asks is that, technically, the human's not from our Earth…)

@Nathan: Night.

@Moa: That actually looks pretty good. Still a WIP, but I'm not sure what would work better. Are you better with vector-painting or brush-painting? Go with what you're better at, and if you've got time, do it the other way and compare them.

@Ideo: …damn… I didn't notice that. It's a good thing I'm already wearing the 'chute.

Last edited Oct 09, 2011 at 10:48PM EDT

Not Nathan wrote:

gtg guys, school tomorrow! ill most likely be off this thread for some time :/
friend me on kym

Night my fellow Brony.
@Ideo

Last edited Oct 09, 2011 at 10:49PM EDT

Sparty the Spaceship wrote:

@Nathan: Night.

@Moa: That actually looks pretty good. Still a WIP, but I'm not sure what would work better. Are you better with vector-painting or brush-painting? Go with what you're better at, and if you've got time, do it the other way and compare them.

@Ideo: …damn… I didn't notice that. It's a good thing I'm already wearing the 'chute.

Oh no!! We also have Soarin's pie!! This is not good.

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Oh no!! We also have Soarin's pie!! This is not good.

CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP

WE NEED TO EVAC NOW!

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

…god-damn. And here I was thinking Lyra was the traitor. And it was YOU ALL ALONG, GUMMY.

pulls out High-Power Pistol GET BACK!

Ric Tesla: Fluttershy Quick summon the cybernetic bears!
Fluttershy: Im on it!

Bears: RA-wait…weren't you supposed to be the pony that was supposed to watch our beach houses?

Last edited Oct 09, 2011 at 10:59PM EDT

Crap, cybernetic bears…

holsters High-Power, then pulls out M240

Time to up the ante. STAY BACK!

/seriously LAWLing at this right now.

@Ideo: DAMN IT! WHY WASN'T IT ME! WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

@Ric: …god damnit, STOP BEING SO ADORABLE! briefly holsters M240, to pull out MG3

Last edited Oct 09, 2011 at 11:03PM EDT

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

You don't understand! We need to-splat Dear Luna….. approaches podium Ponies of Equestria, the war has just begun yet we already lost a soldier. Today, at 9:30 am, Soarin's Pie….fell on the ground. Let us mourn the loss of this brave soldier.

Bears: THEY ROBBED OUR HOUSES!!
RAWWWWR

I can say with complete certainty that I have no fucking idea what is going on in this thread. The topic quickly devolves from ponies when I am absent. It is my duty to never leave this thread ever again.

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

I can say with complete certainty that I have no fucking idea what is going on in this thread. The topic quickly devolves from ponies when I am absent. It is my duty to never leave this thread ever again.

I don't know either. Let's ask Medic.

You know the answer.

Alright everyone this comes down from the top. The Wehrmacht ponies have betrayed the ponies at staliongrad and as such they have agreed to form an alliance with us for now. From what we know the Wehrmacht have total control over Eurobrony. That means our allies over seas such as the griffons are in trouble. Celestia has given is the go ahead to invade Eurobrony and open a two front war against the Wehrmacht. So pack up cuz were about to have a night out in paris.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!