Forums / Discussion / General

175,307 total conversations in 5,768 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General 2.0

Last posted Nov 01, 2011 at 07:44PM EDT. Added Oct 06, 2011 at 09:41PM EDT
9966 posts from 88 users

Record19 wrote:

You gone crazy buddy, I’m gonna have to kill you.

Screw you kids I’m flying away!

I’ll be watching the thread from up here for now on!

Last edited Oct 10, 2011 at 05:40PM EDT

If a hostile alien race were to invade earth, would the magic of ponies be enough to deter them from killing us all? DISCUSS.

Last edited Oct 10, 2011 at 05:50PM EDT

null wrote:

If a hostile alien race were to invade earth, would the magic of ponies be enough to deter them from killing us all? DISCUSS.

i would say “CHALLENGE ACCEPTED” but we already have our hands full with the post pony apocalypse from yesterday

null wrote:

If a hostile alien race were to invade earth, would the magic of ponies be enough to deter them from killing us all? DISCUSS.

what Ponies Invading earth?

Shit! Super Bike powers activate!

TO THE MOOOOON!

Not Nathan wrote:

alright, lets do some role playing, yesterday we went through a breach of the 4th wall, then endured a pony apocalypse, everything is now over, its now a post apocalyptic world, what do you do? GO!

No.

Next?

Not Nathan wrote:

alright, lets do some role playing, yesterday we went through a breach of the 4th wall, then endured a pony apocalypse, everything is now over, its now a post apocalyptic world, what do you do? GO!

Berry: Shit! I don’t got enough alcohol for that!

Not Nathan wrote:

not sure if hes playing around with what he said earlier…
or he actually wants to force a meme

No, I wouldn’t want to force a meme. I thought you were being sarcastic, because RandomMan had already warned against that.

Verbose wrote:

No, I wouldn’t want to force a meme. I thought you were being sarcastic, because RandomMan had already warned against that.

yes, i was being sarcastic, i know i shouldn’t force a meme, saying “AND FORCE IT” was a joke

what i replied to your photo was what i thought would be a good caption, you get me?

Sparty the Spaceship wrote:

And as usual, this thread is staggering around topics more than Berry Punch after a New Year’s Party.

I love you all.

As for current topic… is there even a current topic right now? scratches chin

Dude that is the question of the day

Derpy Vaz wrote:

Great. Now just have fun with it. Start with some easy cut and paste then move to the eraser and use blur around the edges so it doesn’t look so shopped.

I believe Rarity can answer best:

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

ahem

Oh. Right. THAT’S the topic.

I think.

@Connor: When I see that picture of Luna, I always sub the voice in as the kid on that episode of Tosh.0 one time-Holy shit Rarity seriously? Then… how are you not turned on by everyone around you, since ponies wear no clothes?

Last edited Oct 10, 2011 at 06:31PM EDT

Sparty the Spaceship wrote:

Oh. Right. THAT’S the topic.

I think.

@Connor: When I see that picture of Luna, I always sub the voice in as the kid on that episode of Tosh.0 one time-Holy shit Rarity seriously? Then… how are you not turned on by everyone around you, since ponies wear no clothes?

Maybe she (me) is…

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Me: Connor, did you find Luna?

Connor: Yes.

happy face

Connor: I am her

Me: Squeeeee!

Yes I copied asdf.

Hmm…

asdfpony

Luna: When I grow up, I wanna go to the moon!

Celestia: Why wait!

KRA-THWACK!

Luna: AAAAAAAAAA

Sorry, that was the only one I could think of on such short notice.

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Lunaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! goes to moon I’m here for you!

flies to moon

Anyone need a ride?

asdfpony2

SCRRRRRRRCH

Pinkie: They said I could never teach Gummy to drive!

Gummy: sitting there in a car, doing nothing as the car drives itself

Pinkie: NO, GUMMY, NO!

Gummy: drives off a cliff

SCRRRRRRRCH

Sparty the Spaceship wrote:

flies to moon

Anyone need a ride?

asdfpony2

SCRRRRRRRCH

Pinkie: They said I could never teach Gummy to drive!

Gummy: sitting there in a car, doing nothing as the car drives itself

Pinkie: NO, GUMMY, NO!

Gummy: drives off a cliff

SCRRRRRRRCH

Die Parasprite!
Paraspite: Nuuuuuuuuu-
(squish)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!