170,229 total conversations in 5,454 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General 2.0

Last posted Nov 01, 2011 at 07:44PM EDT. Added Oct 06, 2011 at 09:41PM EDT
9966 posts from 88 users

Blue Yoshi wrote:

Thanks. And now for something I found on Ask the Diamond Dogs Tumblr:

A HUUUUUUUUUUGE Tumblr collab made by artists from various MLP Tumblr blogs! I got it from the user’s DA page.

Edit: I won’t post the picture here. You’ll have to click on this link to view the picture.

And here is the link to the DA user’s account.

That’s impressive! Well done to everyone on Tumblr… never been there myself much but mabye I’ll invest some time :)

Oct 11, 2011 at 01:00AM EDT

Huh. I can’t get the pic to upload on KYM. I guess it’s due to the huge file size. (it’s whopping 4 megabytes)

Oct 11, 2011 at 01:15AM EDT

Record19 wrote:

hey, were you the guy that wanted that Celestia and Luna backstory awhile ago?
It’s finished.

Oct 11, 2011 at 01:35AM EDT

@Karnage-That might be me(I think,don’t know if anybody else requested it)

Oct 11, 2011 at 01:42AM EDT

KlownKontrol wrote:

Wait…
wat?
Which post of mine are we talking about here?

Last edited Oct 11, 2011 at 08:07AM EDT
Oct 11, 2011 at 07:55AM EDT

Welp, this place is still slightly dead. Curse this hour. And I’m saddened because apparantly my video driver is outdated so I can’t play TF2. Curse this crappy computer I’ve had since 2005. I’m going to bed now to get rid of this combination of sadness and anger.

Oct 11, 2011 at 08:07AM EDT

makoncrayley wrote:

Welp, this place is still slightly dead. Curse this hour. And I’m saddened because apparantly my video driver is outdated so I can’t play TF2. Curse this crappy computer I’ve had since 2005. I’m going to bed now to get rid of this combination of sadness and anger.

You’re going to bed? I just got up. Cool.

Oct 11, 2011 at 08:32AM EDT

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

Good night. I’m going to bed.

Where’s the original? I want it. In. My. BASEMENT…!

Oct 11, 2011 at 08:47AM EDT

Erin the Furry wrote:

Where’s the original? I want it. In. My. BASEMENT…!

you silly little wierdo

Last edited Oct 11, 2011 at 08:53AM EDT
Oct 11, 2011 at 08:52AM EDT

>Leaves on page 24
>Comes back and we’re on page 31
>Does some math and figures out y’all did seven pages or so in under 14 hours
>mfw

Oct 11, 2011 at 09:00AM EDT

Record19 wrote:

you silly little wierdo

Confound these watermarks, they drive me to crop… Thank you, though!

There’s no particular reason I wanted this. scrunchy face (clop clop clop)

Oct 11, 2011 at 09:28AM EDT

“My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is a stupid show.”
my reaction

Oct 11, 2011 at 09:29AM EDT

Erin the Furry wrote:

Everything is for the lulz. Either you do everything for the lulz or commit suicide… Teenagers have mental problems, this is how we deal with them… Anything goes. We project a utopia in which we would like to live into anything with a rough structure. Such is the history of the human race.

Goodnight everypony, I look forward to everypony’s opinions on clopping and the angry mob that will chase me out of this thread tomorrow for >implying things…

>implying there is a reason I asked this question now…

Actually, I find this interesting. I wouldn’t say all teenagers have mental problems exactly, but I do remember finding it difficult to deal with things and being highly vulnerable to butthurt when I was a teenager. You guys may be/may have been different, it may just come with the age, I dunno, but eventually I did find myself living for the lulz and I learned to laugh things off – especially things on the internet so well that this became my general internet face.

Oct 11, 2011 at 10:06AM EDT
Also can someone lower the word-count maximum on these posts so I can’t type so much? I have little self-control when explaining myself on a complex matter.

God I hope they don’t. While many might call your posts tl;dr I generally enjoying reading them in comparison to image wars.

Oh and my response? I completely agree with what you’ve said so I don’t have to type anything.

Oct 11, 2011 at 10:29AM EDT

So i see yall celebrated the mlps first birthday while i was on the road. I wish i coulda been here to celebrate with ya. But now that im back i dont think ill be getting on as much just like before. So to all the new guys here it was good to meet you and if ya wanna talk or whatever im always posting pics or in the kym steam group chat room. Have a good day and happy birthday mlp

Oct 11, 2011 at 11:00AM EDT

KlownKontrol wrote:

Oh yeah, someone did.
Forget my last post about me not knowing what you were talking about.

Last edited Oct 11, 2011 at 11:42AM EDT
Oct 11, 2011 at 11:41AM EDT

burning_phoneix wrote:

Also can someone lower the word-count maximum on these posts so I can’t type so much? I have little self-control when explaining myself on a complex matter.

God I hope they don’t. While many might call your posts tl;dr I generally enjoying reading them in comparison to image wars.

Oh and my response? I completely agree with what you’ve said so I don’t have to type anything.

Oct 11, 2011 at 12:05PM EDT

SinisterSnuggles wrote:

So i see yall celebrated the mlps first birthday while i was on the road. I wish i coulda been here to celebrate with ya. But now that im back i dont think ill be getting on as much just like before. So to all the new guys here it was good to meet you and if ya wanna talk or whatever im always posting pics or in the kym steam group chat room. Have a good day and happy birthday mlp

Haha, not to surprising Derpy already finished her muffin.

Oct 11, 2011 at 12:35PM EDT

The guy who makes the “Gmod Idiot Box” videos admitted to have watched and enjoyed the show, however, he rejects the “brony” label
Here’s where I found this
I don’t care that he rejects the brony label, I’m just glad he doesn’t hate the show

Last edited Oct 11, 2011 at 12:48PM EDT
Oct 11, 2011 at 12:45PM EDT

SinisterSnuggles wrote:

Wait, where’s the candl-

Derpy ate the candle.

Oct 11, 2011 at 12:53PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

Wait, where’s the candl-

Derpy ate the candle.

Derpy is one of these.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ExtremeOmnivore

Oct 11, 2011 at 01:06PM EDT

I gave up on catching up on this thread
I hate to say it but…
TL;DR!

sobs quietly

Oct 11, 2011 at 01:08PM EDT

Kanye West wrote:

I gave up on catching up on this thread
I hate to say it but…
TL;DR!

sobs quietly

I find it amusing that it took the old one 7 months or so to hit 200 and in 4 days we’re already almost a sixth of the way there again.

Oct 11, 2011 at 01:27PM EDT

aerolyt wrote:

I find it amusing that it took the old one 7 months or so to hit 200 and in 4 days we’re already almost a sixth of the way there again.

Pony posters are awesome like that, but I wouldn’t be to surprised if I looked back in the other pages and saw it was mostly images and no discussion.

Oct 11, 2011 at 01:33PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

Pony posters are awesome like that, but I wouldn’t be to surprised if I looked back in the other pages and saw it was mostly images and no discussion.

Don’t remind me of the content.

Last edited Oct 11, 2011 at 01:41PM EDT
Oct 11, 2011 at 01:37PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

MFW:

Last edited Oct 11, 2011 at 01:44PM EDT
Oct 11, 2011 at 01:41PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

That bad huh? Yeah, kinda glad I missed it and came back to page 31.

Oct 11, 2011 at 01:46PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

That bad huh? Yeah, kinda glad I missed it and came back to page 31.

It got pretty crazy.

Oct 11, 2011 at 01:48PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

Oct 11, 2011 at 01:59PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

Well, I posted that DasBoSchitt thing up there, but it got completly ignored.
Can’t say I didn’t try.

Oct 11, 2011 at 02:03PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

Well, I posted that DasBoSchitt thing up there, but it got completly ignored.
Can’t say I didn’t try.

Ah well. I’m guessing more discussion will hopefully pop up once Lesson Zero airs. This Saturday. We should take Saturday and push it to today!

Oct 11, 2011 at 02:09PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

Ah well. I’m guessing more discussion will hopefully pop up once Lesson Zero airs. This Saturday. We should take Saturday and push it to today!

Punch it to today.

Last edited Oct 11, 2011 at 02:24PM EDT
Oct 11, 2011 at 02:20PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Punch it to today.

Attacks people from behind when they aren’t looking……..

Oct 11, 2011 at 03:09PM EDT

Alright I’ve been thinking. When life gives you MLP FIM, watch MLP FIM! Make life put the show on! GET GLAD! I WANT YOUR DAMN PONIES THEY ARE FUN TO WATCH! ASK TO TALK TO LAUREN FAUST, MAKE FAUST SAVOR THE DAY SHE GAVE THE WORLD MLP FIM! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM! I’M THE MAN WHO’S GONNA FRIEND YOU! WITH THE PONIES! I’M GOING TO GET MY ENGINEERS TO INVENT A FRIENDING PONY, THAT FRIENDS YOU!!!

Last edited Oct 11, 2011 at 03:15PM EDT
Oct 11, 2011 at 03:14PM EDT

That-guy wrote:

Alright I’ve been thinking. When life gives you MLP FIM, watch MLP FIM! Make life put the show on! GET GLAD! I WANT YOUR DAMN PONIES THEY ARE FUN TO WATCH! ASK TO TALK TO LAUREN FAUST, MAKE FAUST SAVOR THE DAY SHE GAVE THE WORLD MLP FIM! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM! I’M THE MAN WHO’S GONNA FRIEND YOU! WITH THE PONIES! I’M GOING TO GET MY ENGINEERS TO INVENT A FRIENDING PONY, THAT FRIENDS YOU!!!

OK

Oct 11, 2011 at 03:32PM EDT

That-guy wrote:

These ponies?

Oct 11, 2011 at 03:40PM EDT

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

These ponies?

4 new badges I just uploaded

Oct 11, 2011 at 03:47PM EDT

Those are just adorable. Squeeeeeeeee!

Now we need a Derpy Approved sticker. *(Octavia & Vinyl Scratch Approved sold separately.)

Oct 11, 2011 at 03:51PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

Attacks people from behind when they aren’t looking……..

Oct 11, 2011 at 03:51PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

Now we need a Derpy Approved sticker. *(Octavia & Vinyl Scratch Approved sold separately.)

And a Luna and Celestia one as well.

Oct 11, 2011 at 03:52PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

And a Luna and Celestia one as well.

DO WANT.

also to Gabe Newell:

Oct 11, 2011 at 03:55PM EDT

Another one!

And this one.

Last edited Oct 11, 2011 at 04:05PM EDT
Oct 11, 2011 at 04:03PM EDT

Twilight: Lies!!

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Oct 11, 2011 at 04:06PM EDT

I hope we see that Time for Ponies one soon, like Saturday when Lesson Zero airs. I can’t wait.

Oct 11, 2011 at 04:06PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

I hope we see that Time for Ponies one soon, like Saturday when Lesson Zero airs. I can’t wait.

Oct 11, 2011 at 04:12PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!