+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General 2.0

Last posted Nov 01, 2011 at 07:44PM EDT. Added Oct 06, 2011 at 09:41PM EDT
9966 posts from 88 users

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Mind bleach this

IT BEGINZ!!

What is left of the mane six that have yet to have a fanfic of them going insane is Applejack and Rarity…
EDIT: first comment on this new page (COME AT ME BRO!).

Last edited Oct 15, 2011 at 01:06PM EDT
Oct 15, 2011 at 01:05PM EDT

Mind bleach this

IT BEGINZ!!

Naw, it doesn’t count until someone actually writes a fan fic about it, though I now expect that to actually happen.

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:11PM EDT

My favorite thing about fluttershy ‘breaking the bear’s neck’ is how she does it.

Notice how she grabs the back of the bear’s head and it’s jaw and positions it’s head just before the twist? If I’m not mistaken that’s like, exactly (atleast one of the ways) you can do it.

Hasbro I am impress!

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:12PM EDT

Iamslow wrote:

My favorite thing about fluttershy ‘breaking the bear’s neck’ is how she does it.

Notice how she grabs the back of the bear’s head and it’s jaw and positions it’s head just before the twist? If I’m not mistaken that’s like, exactly (atleast one of the ways) you can do it.

Hasbro I am impress!

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:14PM EDT

I’m back!

Here is the rough draft

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:15PM EDT

Hay everybody I think Hasbro found a new product to Advertise to the good ol’ boys and girls!

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:18PM EDT

Part of me loved that episode because the message was so deep I didn’t even see it coming.

Part of me loved it because of all the awesome gags and such within.

Part of me hated it because it’s like Faust is TRYING to spawn more Cupcakes-like fics.

And the rest of me was wishing I had a taco. I don’t eat enough tacos…

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:19PM EDT

Iamslow wrote:

Hasbro I am impress!

I do martial arts and it is rather close to the real life neck snap. However there are three issues with how Fluttershy does the technique:

1.) She is not gripping the bear head properly. What she should be doing is: gripping where the chin meets the jaw to maximize torque, gripping the crown the of the skull on the opposite side of where she is gripping the jaw and with her hoof perpendicular to her other hoof on the jaw.
2.) She should be pulling the head down while twisting the neck and pushing the jaw up
3.) Her grip after the neck snap is also wrong. At this point, her hooves should be parallel to one another.

However, this is a cartoon and not everyone can have a martial artist on hand to discuss this, so I’ll let slide.

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:25PM EDT

I find this episodes lack of pinkie disturbing.

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:29PM EDT

Alcarran wrote:

I find this episodes lack of pinkie disturbing.

Ok then here!

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:32PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

I do martial arts and it is rather close to the real life neck snap. However there are three issues with how Fluttershy does the technique:

1.) She is not gripping the bear head properly. What she should be doing is: gripping where the chin meets the jaw to maximize torque, gripping the crown the of the skull on the opposite side of where she is gripping the jaw and with her hoof perpendicular to her other hoof on the jaw.
2.) She should be pulling the head down while twisting the neck and pushing the jaw up
3.) Her grip after the neck snap is also wrong. At this point, her hooves should be parallel to one another.

However, this is a cartoon and not everyone can have a martial artist on hand to discuss this, so I’ll let slide.

Well, that and she wasn’t actually trying to kill him, though she does have an interesting way of being a chiropractor.

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:35PM EDT

Ashki wrote:

Well, that and she wasn’t actually trying to kill him, though she does have an interesting way of being a chiropractor.

The technique can be applied in BOTH chiropractic and martial art senses. I use the technique on myself to relieve neck stress. It all depends on how much force you apply and how quick you apply it. Remember, that which can heal, can also kill.

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:44PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

The technique can be applied in BOTH chiropractic and martial art senses. I use the technique on myself to relieve neck stress. It all depends on how much force you apply and how quick you apply it. Remember, that which can heal, can also kill.

Wow, note to self, never go a chiropractor cause I like my neck in one piece.

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:50PM EDT

Oh snap…

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:50PM EDT

Oh snap…

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:52PM EDT

Uh, has anyone ever heard of a story called “Pattycakes”?

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:53PM EDT

Iamslow wrote:

Man I hope KYM’s body is ready for false / premature sub-meme enteries…

Good luck guys I brought you a helmet.

My deadpool is ready.

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:54PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

Be sure to bring the mods a case of beer also. Random and DPF should be flipping out any second now……..

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:55PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

Twilight: Damn it not again and I got through all those trainers on the path too!

Twilight can’t learn Hm01: Cut.

Pokémon physics, where every small tree is a mountain you can’t pass.

Last edited Oct 15, 2011 at 02:08PM EDT
Oct 15, 2011 at 01:56PM EDT

Coming from you Karnage, I assume it’s a grimdark/horror fanfic

It is.
Check the very bottom.

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:56PM EDT

Coming from you Karnage, I assume it’s a grimdark/horror fanfic

No it’s not is that Right Mr. Magical chest?

Oct 15, 2011 at 01:59PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

Damn son, somebody taught you well! I was hoping you’d weigh in on this because I retired from martial arts quite some time ago.

But yeah, considering that this is a cartoon…

Oct 15, 2011 at 02:01PM EDT

You cannot grasp the true form of…

Anyways, it’s my newest drawing, and after a long while, I made something black and white. I still kinda need to hone my skills with graphite pencils…

Hope ’ya like it guys.

Oct 15, 2011 at 02:04PM EDT

Muumi wrote:

Anyways, it’s my newest drawing, and after a long while, I made something black and white. I still kinda need to hone my skills with graphite pencils…

Hope ’ya like it guys.

That’s really cool! 10/10

But if that’s a tree I’m going to assume it’s Discorded Fluttershy.

Oct 15, 2011 at 02:09PM EDT

Muumi wrote:

Hope ’ya like it guys.

WOAH what is this based off of?

Oct 15, 2011 at 02:10PM EDT

Muumi wrote:

Hope ’ya like it guys.

Oct 15, 2011 at 02:10PM EDT

I read it but…

ಠ_ಠ
@Muumi
Very Nicely done.

Oct 15, 2011 at 02:13PM EDT

Muumi wrote:

Hope ’ya like it guys.

Wow, epic Trixie is epic
What’s the reference? or you just came up with it?

Oct 15, 2011 at 02:17PM EDT

Muumi wrote:

Hope ’ya like it guys.

What kind of pencils do you use? Shading, flat, mechanical or the good ol’ No.2?

Oct 15, 2011 at 02:32PM EDT

Hey guys, remember Screwball, and how we only saw her when Discord took over?
What if she was wiped out from existence when Discord was beaten?

Oct 15, 2011 at 02:32PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

Hey guys, remember Screwball, and how we only saw her when Discord took over?
What if she was wiped out from existence when Discord was beaten?

That would be pretty demented to lose a background pony.

Oct 15, 2011 at 02:33PM EDT

@ Fighting on 4chan

Oct 15, 2011 at 02:36PM EDT

Don’t you think that Molestia wasn’t the only thing the producers where aware of?

I was thinking of the same thing lol.

Last edited Oct 15, 2011 at 02:47PM EDT
Oct 15, 2011 at 02:46PM EDT

Oct 15, 2011 at 02:49PM EDT

Sorry that it takes me quite a while to answer the questions. I had to watch Conan ’O Brien, and manage my DeviantART stuff first.

The Monster is actually based on this thing below (blame my overactive imagination), some random mountain pic for reference, and that tattoo Trixie has, is of course the Elder Sign from Cthulhu mythos. Otherwise it’s all me.

I drew the base scetch with mechanical pencil, and traced it to the actual paper with a 3H graphite pencil. The shadows were then done with pencils betwee 4H – 6B, and finished with white gel pen, and the basic photoshop treatment to patch it together from three smaller pics (this is two times the size of my scanner).

Oct 15, 2011 at 02:58PM EDT

Don’t you think that Molestia wasn’t the only thing the producers where aware of?

Wait, which is this one again?

Oct 15, 2011 at 02:59PM EDT

Well this has been a fun morning. I’ve never posted so many pictures or been such a non-lurker. I’m liking it but I have stuff to do – see you guys in a while.

Verbose wrote:

You know I don’t like R34, badsitrep.
/ignorance

Also paying attention to the abrupt movements of the sun to imitate a ticking clock and to emphasize passing time.

Doesn’t Celestia move the sun?

Celestia is messing with Twilight. You’re a terrible teacher, Princess.

I was thinking it was a reference to how the digital clock ticks down in 24

Is it just me, or did that whole episode seem a bit strange? The facial expressions, the way every character was behaving, the multitude of notable animation errors on Twilight Sparkle, and the way the whole thing just played out in general… The whole episode just seemed a bit… off. Which really just served to make it even more disturbing.

Oct 15, 2011 at 03:02PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!