Forums / Discussion / General

169,927 total conversations in 5,440 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General 2.0

Last posted Nov 01, 2011 at 07:44PM EDT. Added Oct 06, 2011 at 09:41PM EDT
9966 posts from 88 users

A friend of mine from school – who likes to troll me, usually on the subject of me being a brony – sent me this message on YouTube:

01000110 01110010 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100100 01110011 01101000 01101001 01110000 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100111 01101001 01100011 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110011 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00101110 00100000 01010100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101111 01101100 01101111 01101100 01101111 01101100 01101111 01101100

It translates to “Friendship is not magic, also you just lost the game. Trololololol”.

That motherFUCKER.

Oct 18, 2011 at 05:57PM EDT
Quote

Alright, Earl, I don’t know if you’re trolling or not, but, as a good pony and a member of the bronies, I’ll give you benefit of the doubt and offer you a chance to brohoof:

Last edited Oct 18, 2011 at 05:58PM EDT
Oct 18, 2011 at 05:58PM EDT
Quote

Everypony who visits this forum (regularly or irregularly) post on my wall a small bio about yourself including likes, dislikes, fave pony, fave episode, how long u have been a brony, and your occupation on this forum (R34fag, pics, commentary, etc.); I want to have a list so I’m not confused and so new members can know a little bit about us.

Oct 18, 2011 at 05:59PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:


IT DIDN’T EVEN CAME TO MIND!
Well I guess we can give you atleast one chance…Just ONE!

From my post Earl Ima trust you too.

Oct 18, 2011 at 06:00PM EDT
Quote

Oh. Hi, Earl. Looks like you’re trolling again. I never had the experience of getting trolled by you in your prime, but I’m glad you stopped by. The Religion thread failed, but it looks like you’re getting back your stride (or hitting a vulnerable population. So low…Genius!)

I think the fact that you’re a Brony or not is irrelevant. We post and talk ponies. The mods will see to anything more than minor trolling, so that won’t last too long. And I can ignore any unsavory text-based post. Otherwise, jump in. Katie Starshine’s been by. Why not you?
 
 
That said, welcome to the madness. Enjoy your stay.
Lily screams, “The horror! The horror!” in the Luna episode. Does it happen guys?

Oct 18, 2011 at 06:55PM EDT

I guest who ever disliked my post. Laughed and lost… :l (It used to be 1 now it’s back to zero.)
And for anyone who did thump down my comment all I have to say is:

And now back to ponies.
I lol’d at this so much when people find Rarity following them on tumblr.

Last edited Oct 18, 2011 at 07:04PM EDT
Oct 18, 2011 at 06:57PM EDT
Quote

Everyone, I retired so I could become part of this community. Why is everyone still cruel to me after I surrendered?

Oct 18, 2011 at 07:17PM EDT
Quote

Troll King wrote:

Everyone, I retired so I could become part of this community. Why is everyone still cruel to me after I surrendered?

Because we’re not stupid.

Oct 18, 2011 at 07:25PM EDT
Quote

Troll King wrote:

Everyone, I retired so I could become part of this community. Why is everyone still cruel to me after I surrendered?

Change your name, rebranding always works.

Oct 18, 2011 at 07:26PM EDT
Quote

Good evening everypony.
I’m back as usual and brought some lulz

@Retired Troll King
Not sure if serious, but if you really wanted to have convinced us from the beggining, you shouldn’t have come up with a name such as Retired Troll King. Also, pony profile pic always helps.

Last edited Oct 18, 2011 at 07:35PM EDT
Oct 18, 2011 at 07:34PM EDT
Quote

Troll King wrote:

Everyone, I retired so I could become part of this community. Why is everyone still cruel to me after I surrendered?

rename yourself
“Admiral Wolverine Lightning Bolt”
to renounce yourself from trolling

Oct 18, 2011 at 07:35PM EDT
Quote

Troll King wrote:

Everyone, I retired so I could become part of this community. Why is everyone still cruel to me after I surrendered?

It’s like if you were a fake watch maker, and you made fake shitty watches until you became known as the man who sells fake shitty watches. Then one day you decide to start making good watches and tell everyone your watches are good. No one is going to buy your watches.

Oct 18, 2011 at 07:38PM EDT
Quote

Sandwichman wrote:

It’s like if you were a fake watch maker, and you made fake shitty watches until you became known as the man who sells fake shitty watches. Then one day you decide to start making good watches and tell everyone your watches are good. No one is going to buy your watches.

That’s got to be the best comparison for anything I’ve heard in a week. Bravo, good sir.

Oct 18, 2011 at 07:42PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

So Karnage, herd you got Batman: AC

>mfw


Yeah, I did.
And it also came with Batman:Arkham Asylum

Oct 18, 2011 at 07:45PM EDT
Quote

Remember that asian pony I mentioned on here a long time ago? I found a picture!

Oct 18, 2011 at 07:47PM EDT
Quote

Record19 wrote:


Yeah, I did.
And it also came with Batman:Arkham Asylum

I hope my Arkham City doesn’t come with Arkham Asylum, cause I wouldn’t know what to do with another. But when I go buy Assassin’s Creed: Revelations I want to get the version with the original game.

Oct 18, 2011 at 07:50PM EDT
Quote

So I’ve been thinking about reading Fallout: Equestria. I love Fallout. And I obviously love ponies. However, there’s two things stopping me:
1: I hate crossovers. Seriously.
2: I hate grimdarks. Seriously.
Has anyone else here read them? What’d you think of them?

Oct 18, 2011 at 07:50PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Remember that asian pony I mentioned on here a long time ago? I found a picture!

queue racism

Oct 18, 2011 at 07:51PM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

So I’ve been thinking about reading Fallout: Equestria. I love Fallout. And I obviously love ponies. However, there’s two things stopping me:
1: I hate crossovers. Seriously.
2: I hate grimdarks. Seriously.
Has anyone else here read them? What’d you think of them?

Nope. Never read the fanfic or played the games. Sorry

Oct 18, 2011 at 07:52PM EDT
Quote

Hey guys! What’s up? One of my few posts in the new KYM Pony General due to it GOING, TOO, FAST. 11 days, nearly half the thread. I looked into my inbox and saw 13,000. Maybe I should unsubscribe to the pony threads…. Nah

Welp. I actually made an image on Gmod with a pony for once. And dedicated it to my buddy Larrz who was played by Nick in this image. I captioned it “As if Larrz and Derpy Give a Damn About Gravity… Or Nukes”

Oct 18, 2011 at 07:53PM EDT
Quote
Everyone, I retired so I could become part of this community. Why is everyone still cruel to me after I surrendered?

You should post these Bronies some Pinkie Pie.

Bronies love Pinkie Pie. If you post and talk ponies long enough, then no one here will even care after a while. You’re a savvy troll. To properly troll us, you need to go derper.

What typo?

@CitationNeeded
Algernon (God rest his Big Mac…) swears by it. He said that it was still worth a shot even if you didn’t play the game. He’d suggested The Vinyl Scratch Tapes to me a long time ago, and I loved that even though I don’t like shipping. I can’t say anything about Fallout: Equestria.

Oct 18, 2011 at 07:57PM EDT

badsitrep wrote:

queue racism

The person who says it’s racist is racist them selfs because they are the only one’s that are seeing that it is racist. Besides it is in the episode if you freaking check shes only there for a few seconds however so you got to be quick. LOOK IT UP!

Oct 18, 2011 at 08:03PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

The person who says it’s racist is racist them selfs because they are the only one’s that are seeing that it is racist. Besides it is in the episode if you freaking check shes only there for a few seconds however so you got to be quick. LOOK IT UP!


lol couldn’t help posting

Last edited Oct 18, 2011 at 08:07PM EDT
Oct 18, 2011 at 08:04PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:


lol couldn’t help posting

I’m now saving up my money to get the new Assassin’s Creed game
que staring off into space remembering the fun times….

Oct 18, 2011 at 08:08PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Wheres Sparty I have not seen him on here all day.

Oh…I don’t know….
Hey, want some donuts? I made them not too long ago….

Oct 18, 2011 at 08:12PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

The person who says it’s racist is racist them selfs because they are the only one’s that are seeing that it is racist. Besides it is in the episode if you freaking check shes only there for a few seconds however so you got to be quick. LOOK IT UP!

[ Rarity ]
That doesn’t even make any sense.
[/Rarity]

badsitrep may have just been joking. I can never tell. I wouldn’t jump to conclusions about his comments very quickly. And he might have just meant it as a “inb4 racist argument.” Which totally happened.
 
 
I’ve already determined that you’re not particularly racially sensitive from the first Pony thread and from other comments on this thread. But you don’t have to be. Some people don’t like being really politically correct. I do, but that’s just me. Do what you want.
 
Your first sentence isn’t true. It means he is racially aware, something that any person in the States (like badsitrep) should be regardless of how they feel about the races, because they are likely in constant contact with them.

Don’t be so quick to get defensive. It’s a bad habit to have, and it doesn’t look good on anyone. I know that myself.

Last edited Oct 18, 2011 at 08:17PM EDT
Oct 18, 2011 at 08:15PM EDT

Verbose wrote:

[ Rarity ]
That doesn’t even make any sense.
[/Rarity]

badsitrep may have just been joking. I can never tell. I wouldn’t jump to conclusions about his comments very quickly. And he might have just meant it as a “inb4 racist argument.” Which totally happened.
 
 
I’ve already determined that you’re not particularly racially sensitive from the first Pony thread and from other comments on this thread. But you don’t have to be. Some people don’t like being really politically correct. I do, but that’s just me. Do what you want.
 
Your first sentence isn’t true. It means he is racially aware, something that any person in the States (like badsitrep) should be regardless of how they feel about the races, because they are likely in constant contact with them.

Don’t be so quick to get defensive. It’s a bad habit to have, and it doesn’t look good on anyone. I know that myself.

What are we talking about here? I was away and insane.

Oct 18, 2011 at 08:17PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:


close enough?

No, I think he meant this

Oct 18, 2011 at 08:19PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

What are we talking about here? I was away and insane.

  • Ric brought up the “Asian” pony from Green is Not Your Color.
  • badsitrep said “queue racism”
  • Ric got defensive because he thought badsitrep was calling him out.
  • I made a post responding to Ric’s defense because it didn’t make much sense and to say to not be offended.

Nothing big. All three of us are doing what we do.

Oct 18, 2011 at 08:20PM EDT

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Actually I meant this

Oct 18, 2011 at 08:22PM EDT
Quote

Verbose wrote:

  • Ric brought up the “Asian” pony from Green is Not Your Color.
  • badsitrep said “queue racism”
  • Ric got defensive because he thought badsitrep was calling him out.
  • I made a post responding to Ric’s defense because it didn’t make much sense and to say to not be offended.

Nothing big. All three of us are doing what we do.

Asian pony??
Inconceivable!!

Oct 18, 2011 at 08:25PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Holy shit, someone got a good quality zoom of those train ponies in the new opening.
When you see it…

HOLY FRAG IT’S MADAME FOSTER :O

Oct 18, 2011 at 08:26PM EDT
Quote

Record19 wrote:

Still need moar. And why does my fave little pony look so evil??

@Dr: Holy horseapples! It’s Chuck Neighris!!

Last edited Oct 18, 2011 at 08:28PM EDT
Oct 18, 2011 at 08:26PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Still need moar. And why does my fave little pony look so evil??

@Dr: Holy horseapples! It’s Chuck Neighris!!



@Dr. Gregory Horse

Dammit

Last edited Oct 18, 2011 at 08:31PM EDT
Oct 18, 2011 at 08:29PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!