Forums / Discussion / General

171,119 total conversations in 5,607 threads

+ New Thread


Sesame Street Youtube Hacked

Last posted Oct 18, 2011 at 02:50PM EDT. Added Oct 16, 2011 at 07:25PM EDT
24 posts from 17 users

Some hacker hacked the Youtube account of Sesame Street. Deleted all the vids and replaced them with porn.

Article 1

Article 2

Mentioned on Reddit (Top comment has images, NSFW)

Blurred image:

Discuss.

Last edited Oct 16, 2011 at 07:41PM EDT
Oct 16, 2011 at 07:25PM EDT
Quote

It’s disgusting that hackers would do this. What could they possibly achieve? In the past, groups like Lulzsec and Anonymous hacked (with hypocritical motives) companies but you can at least see why they would do this. This on the other hand is just plain wrong.

Oct 16, 2011 at 07:38PM EDT
Quote

Cyber6x wrote:

It’s disgusting that hackers would do this. What could they possibly achieve? In the past, groups like Lulzsec and Anonymous hacked (with hypocritical motives) companies but you can at least see why they would do this. This on the other hand is just plain wrong.

Why does anyone do anything?

It was for the lulz, of course.

Oct 16, 2011 at 07:40PM EDT
Quote

Hacker changed the account name to MrEdxwx.

Real MrEdxwx already uploaded a vid saying he isn’t responsible.

Oct 16, 2011 at 07:44PM EDT
Quote

Guh, some people have WAAAAAAAAY to much time on their hands.

Oct 16, 2011 at 08:29PM EDT
Quote

Philip J. Fry wrote:

Why does anyone do anything?

It was for the lulz, of course.

I miss the lulz. We haven’t had any since 2009, back before the internet became serious business.

Oct 16, 2011 at 09:27PM EDT
Quote

I just found this out… ow…
The Sesame Street channel is still offline, but the videos are okay (you can actually find comments on them like “I was looking for porn…”). What this even necesary? Sesame Street hasn’t done anything bad in the past.
Also, why hasn’t anyone posted this? (Thanks Reddit)

Last edited Oct 17, 2011 at 12:37AM EDT
Oct 17, 2011 at 12:34AM EDT
Quote

The only answer I can think of to answer “Why did this happen?” is that this may have had something to do with Occupy Sesame Street, but even that doesn’t make any sense. I guess it boils down to some sick twisted idiot willing to pervert the minds of some kids and (probably) frame two other Youtube channels.

As disgusting as this is, though, I strongly find myself asking “Why did this happen to Sesame Street’s channel?” You have no idea what I’d give to have read that JustinBieberVEVO was hacked and “Baby” was deleted and replaced with porn.

Oct 17, 2011 at 02:14AM EDT
Quote

You know, its not like the end of the world, kids who use the internet are bound to find porn eventually, I learned more about porno in 3rd-4th grade then any other age group.

Last edited Oct 17, 2011 at 02:45AM EDT
Oct 17, 2011 at 02:45AM EDT

Another memory from my childhood stained forever more.

Oct 17, 2011 at 02:12PM EDT
Quote

Hey guys as mod of the page for the hacks I think I have some authority on the situation. I do think that lulzsec nor anon were responsible. It was clearly a low key hacking group or individual with a motive, also the profiles “framed” by the hackers both didn’t know about it. In closing this is not related to #occupy at all so please don’t comment on that subject at all.

Oct 17, 2011 at 07:53PM EDT
Quote

Tai Kamiya of the jimmy party wrote:

Hey guys as mod of the page for the hacks I think I have some authority on the situation. I do think that lulzsec nor anon were responsible. It was clearly a low key hacking group or individual with a motive, also the profiles “framed” by the hackers both didn’t know about it. In closing this is not related to #occupy at all so please don’t comment on that subject at all.

Wat

Also you know being a “mod” of a page doesn’t give you authority over whatever it is.

Oct 17, 2011 at 08:35PM EDT
Quote

Also, it’s much to early for the article to have been made. Muuuuuch to early.

Oct 17, 2011 at 09:03PM EDT
Quote

Okay, maybe this proves the internet is a sick, twisted place, but you’ve gotta have a lot of nerve to hack into the channel of a cultural icon that is watched by millions of children daily and post smut just so you and your stupid friends can have a laugh. It sickens me.

Oct 17, 2011 at 10:34PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

The butthurt you guys are spewing here doesnt compare to the 20sec video on their channel and besides it was damn fine porn. Damn fine.

Oct 17, 2011 at 10:53PM EDT

rapturjesus wrote:

The butthurt you guys are spewing here doesnt compare to the 20sec video on their channel and besides it was damn fine porn. Damn fine.

Allow me to be the first to give you negative krama, my good sir trollington.

Oct 17, 2011 at 10:57PM EDT
Quote

Sweatie Killer wrote:

You know, its not like the end of the world, kids who use the internet are bound to find porn eventually, I learned more about porno in 3rd-4th grade then any other age group.

>Implying what happened to you should happen to everyone else.

Oct 18, 2011 at 02:27AM EDT
Quote

Tomberry wrote:

>Implying what happened to you should happen to everyone else.

Yes, Yes it should, that way everyone would know what I had for breakfast today, Fucking oatmeal with jam, it was awesome.

Oct 18, 2011 at 04:08AM EDT

That’s so disgusting. I can’t even discribe my feelings.

Oct 18, 2011 at 02:45PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!