Forums / General

191,059 total conversations in 5,240 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
KYM Homestuck General

Last posted Apr 10, 2014 at 08:27AM EDT. Added Oct 20, 2011 at 11:15AM EDT
1,754 conversations with 91 participants

Fridge Logic wrote:

Can’t tell if she’s crying tears or blood.

I think it’s tears.
Also, page get.

Mar 25, 2012 at 11:04AM EDT

Cale wrote:

It’s blood. Tears are more transparent.

Such as Karkat’s here.

You know, I think I recall reading somewhere that tears are the same color as blood. So it’s probably tears.

Mar 25, 2012 at 11:18AM EDT

Fridge Logic wrote:

You know, I think I recall reading somewhere that tears are the same color as blood. So it’s probably tears.

They are the same color. It’s just that tears are more transparent, rather than the opaque nature of blood.

In which case, this is most likely blood.

Mar 25, 2012 at 11:30AM EDT

Cale wrote:

They are the same color. It’s just that tears are more transparent, rather than the opaque nature of blood.

In which case, this is most likely blood.

Why don’t we just agree to disagree?

Mar 25, 2012 at 11:35AM EDT

Hussie kills everything off.

Say, is that an magical golden AK103* Lord English is holding there?

*Modded too, including an M4 stock

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 12:16PM EDT
Apr 01, 2012 at 12:14PM EDT

HUSSIE IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 10:52PM EDT
Apr 01, 2012 at 10:52PM EDT

I wonder how happy DPF is?

Apr 01, 2012 at 11:47PM EDT

Hussie?

Please start breathing. Oh god, please breathe.

Haha, okay, make-believe time is over!

Oh god oh god oh god

(April fools?)

Apr 02, 2012 at 01:00AM EDT

Fuck, Hussie’s going to mess with the dream bubbles now, isn’t he?
At least Slick survived.

Apr 02, 2012 at 07:57AM EDT

madcat wrote:

THAT’S WHAT YOU GET BITCH

FOR KILLING HER OFF

YOU JERK

Apr 02, 2012 at 09:12AM EDT

Please let this be an april fools joke please oh COD WHY? It has to be--it must be--any minute now he’s gonna show up and shrug it all off with some deus ex machina shit or maybe his quest bed was buried in the cliff and he ascended to god tier so he’s gonna be dawning space/void/whatever that was pajamas again only this time he’ll have spooky god powers or something. But not dead. He can’t be dead. I’ll believe Anonymous will shut down the internet. I believe the world will end in 2012. I’ll even believe that pokemon tears will bring him back from the dead.

But most importantly, I believe in SHITTY PRANKS.

Apr 02, 2012 at 12:47PM EDT

Next time we get a Hussie appearance, it will be dream bubble Hussie.
But remember, he’s honor bound to kill off all the characters. All of them.

Apr 02, 2012 at 04:29PM EDT

madcat wrote:

Vriska’s eye is made of Lotus Seeds.

Apr 02, 2012 at 04:53PM EDT

Well, Homestuck’s over. It’s been fun guys. See you all the next time an impossibly amazing webcomic thing comes around.

Apr 02, 2012 at 06:19PM EDT

Cale wrote:

Vriska’s eye is made of Lotus Seeds.

Cannot unsee.

Apr 02, 2012 at 07:01PM EDT

madcat wrote:

I kind of jumped in my seat when I saw Vriska in the background.

Apr 03, 2012 at 12:07AM EDT

Drpepperfan #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

THAT’S WHAT YOU GET BITCH

FOR KILLING HER OFF

YOU JERK

OHH NOOOO, HE’S GOING TO MARRY HER BEFORE YOU CAN NOW! RUN, DPF, RUN!

Also, is it just me or is he going to say that he was dead this whole time, because his eyes have always been completely white and pupiless?

Last edited Apr 03, 2012 at 12:24AM EDT
Apr 03, 2012 at 12:22AM EDT

My thoughts on today’s update

“Will”

Uh..huh..

“You”

Ooh, does Hussie have a special mission for Dream-Vriska?

“Marry me?”

….

Apr 03, 2012 at 12:52AM EDT

Yeah, he’s probably been dead all this time.

But yeah, same reaction as BSoD. I went full DERP and everything--now my eye’s stuck at the back of my head.

Apr 03, 2012 at 02:30PM EDT

“A6A3 will also begin on 4/13, coinciding with the second installment of coloUrs and mayhem, and the end of Homestuck’s third year. Please use the next ten days wisely, mostly by making an effort not to go insane. I recommend distractions.”

-From Hussie’s Tumblr.

I expect the pause is due to him and Vriska eloping and getting married at Sea World.

Last edited Apr 03, 2012 at 05:18PM EDT
Apr 03, 2012 at 05:10PM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

My thoughts on today’s update

“Will”

Uh..huh..

“You”

Ooh, does Hussie have a special mission for Dream-Vriska?

“Marry me?”

….

Hussie has long trolled the fans with stated his undying affection for Vriska. It would only make sense that he would pull something like this.

oh and about him mucking about with dream bubbles, FUCKING NAILED IT… not that it was that herd to predict.

Apr 03, 2012 at 05:25PM EDT

Hussie called it already.

Apr 03, 2012 at 05:39PM EDT

Update tomorrow.
At last, I can return to the story.
In the last day my defenses slipped and I had an uncontrollable sadstuck binge.

Apr 12, 2012 at 08:14PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

Update tomorrow.
At last, I can return to the story.
In the last day my defenses slipped and I had an uncontrollable sadstuck binge.

No, man. Not sadstuck. You should’ve held out. Just a little bit longer.

Apr 12, 2012 at 08:15PM EDT

madcat wrote:

No, man. Not sadstuck. You should’ve held out. Just a little bit longer.

Shaddup, I can quit when I want.

I actually did it for the music, believe it or not.

Apr 12, 2012 at 08:22PM EDT

Hopefully Hussie updates with a nice big flash. The new album is nice, too.

Apr 13, 2012 at 03:10PM EDT

Easyaspi, the Reunion Tour wrote:

Well, he did it.
Hussie managed to break the internet.
AGAIN.

Took me a while to get on, but it was oh so worth it.

Apr 14, 2012 at 12:02AM EDT
UU is uu. Not a big shocker. I called it earlier in the thread. He/she is just bipolar I’m sure.
Apr 14, 2012 at 12:28AM EDT

Homestuck Party! Assemble!

As you are or will become aware, the forum is currently engaged in the election of a President.
We have the distinction of being in a unique position among these forums. A large amount of us are elder, distinguished users, and are known and respected across this forum. We have ties to many, if not all groups.
Our shared interests are what bring us even closer together. We may represent all parts of these Forums, but still, we coexist and thrive amongst each other. We are an example of the spirit that makes this site great.
Myself, Madcat and DPF have already joined the party. Together, we shall defend the rights of people to go about their business here unmolested in any serious manner, yet preserve the humor and well-mannered banter that keeps these Forums entertaining.
Join us. Together, we shall elect a leader. Together, the post of Forum President, with the power (none), responsibilities (none) and prestige (lots?) that come with it, shall be ours!

Apr 15, 2012 at 08:59PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

As you are or will become aware, the forum is currently engaged in the election of a President.
We have the distinction of being in a unique position among these forums. A large amount of us are elder, distinguished users, and are known and respected across this forum. We have ties to many, if not all groups.
Our shared interests are what bring us even closer together. We may represent all parts of these Forums, but still, we coexist and thrive amongst each other. We are an example of the spirit that makes this site great.
Myself, Madcat and DPF have already joined the party. Together, we shall defend the rights of people to go about their business here unmolested in any serious manner, yet preserve the humor and well-mannered banter that keeps these Forums entertaining.
Join us. Together, we shall elect a leader. Together, the post of Forum President, with the power (none), responsibilities (none) and prestige (lots?) that come with it, shall be ours!

Did some motherfucka say party?
(warning, kinda loud.)

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 09:12PM EDT
Apr 15, 2012 at 09:09PM EDT

Gamzee wrote:

Did some motherfucka say party?
(warning, kinda loud.)

I’ll interpret that as an introduction.
So, we need to set an agenda. Can’t have me assuming control over this just because I posted first.
Who do we want to be our moderator for discussion/party leader?

Apr 15, 2012 at 09:12PM EDT

DPF and MDF are both popular in the forums. If either of them make it to the last election, they might have a chance against the brony candidate. Either would work for me.

Apr 15, 2012 at 09:18PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

If elected, I promise Got Tiger for everyone! I promise my economic rehabilitation program will get the boondollars flowing again! I promise Gamzee gifs! But most importantly, I promise to break any promises I’ve just made to catch up on the wondrous illustrations of mister Andrew Hussie.

EXCEPT FOR THE PROMISE ABOUT GAMZEE GIFS.

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 09:42PM EDT
Apr 15, 2012 at 09:41PM EDT

If it should come to pass that I represent us, I promise to you this:

1. This Cheeto shall be a meme.
2. Nic Cage as everyone.
3. Cat puns shall permeate the very heavens.
4. Ric Tesla shall quit his whining about his anus, as he is loving the attention and the rest of us are bored.
5. We shall act not simply for Homestuck, but for the good of the userbase as a whole.
6.????
7.PROFIT

Apr 15, 2012 at 09:54PM EDT

I’m done with interweb politics for tonight, I worry that bronies may win based on numbers.
Also MDF, get out ♥

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 10:11PM EDT
Apr 15, 2012 at 10:10PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

If it should come to pass that I represent us, I promise to you this:

1. This Cheeto shall be a meme.
2. Nic Cage as everyone.
3. Cat puns shall permeate the very heavens.
4. Ric Tesla shall quit his whining about his anus, as he is loving the attention and the rest of us are bored.
5. We shall act not simply for Homestuck, but for the good of the userbase as a whole.
6.????
7.PROFIT

Okay, the Meme Party was a good idea that turned into a dud that turned into thread spam courtesy of Thomas Nair, so I’m joining with the Homestuck party.

Memestuck, anyone?

Apr 15, 2012 at 10:16PM EDT

Gamzee wrote:

I’m done with interweb politics for tonight, I worry that bronies may win based on numbers.
Also MDF, get out ♥

luv u 5ever

I’d be down with Memestuck. I.e. a party for all, but with our foundation.

Apr 15, 2012 at 10:31PM EDT

God damn myststuck. Took me forever to find that skull that pops out of the seedpod thingy. I figured absolutely everything else out but couldn’t see it. In the end the walkthrough I used I used not to solve a puzzle but because I couldn’t see that gorram thing.

Last edited Apr 16, 2012 at 01:34AM EDT
Apr 16, 2012 at 01:18AM EDT

ArdentGamer wrote:

God damn myststuck. Took me forever to find that skull that pops out of the seedpod thingy. I figured absolutely everything else out but couldn’t see it. In the end the walkthrough I used I used not to solve a puzzle but because I couldn’t see that gorram thing.

Same here. I kept clicking the balloons outside while the hole where the house was had been illuminated by the lights, thinking the final skull was down there. I went through the area with the switch several times, searched fairly thoroughly, but I couldn’t see the last skull.

Apr 16, 2012 at 01:23AM EDT

I’ve thrown my vote in for HS.

Regardless of who might be chosen as our representative, we need to establish our unity. No more campaigning for the presidency in the other thread, better to show how we can keep infighting from happening with our strong connections to all of the other groups than to appear unreliable.

I have a suggestion of what our major issue, or platform if you prefer, might be, and I think AH himself would approve.

KILL EVERYONE

Nah, but seriously, everyone else in there seems to have an idea of what they are supposed to give by becoming president. How about a platform based on Miracles? It would be easy to keep lulzy, and I think it’s simple enough that it can’t even really be argued against. Especially if we use the colours on them to hypnotize them, like so:

Apr 16, 2012 at 04:17AM EDT

Yeah. We need a definite answer to who the President and Vice President will be for this party. Anyone?

Apr 16, 2012 at 03:44PM EDT

madcat wrote:

Yeah. We need a definite answer to who the President and Vice President will be for this party. Anyone?

I’d be willing to go for the positions if other people aren’t too interested.

Apr 16, 2012 at 03:57PM EDT

Yo! You must login or signup first!